What's new

2 Bangladeshis beheaded in Saudi Arabia

Saudis enforce tough and severe punishment in order to deter crime in the first place. What were those guys thinking of committing such a violent crime in KSA to begin with? Saudi Arabia is very tough on criminals.

Thy did this in 1500's Europe. Guess what? There was still crime!

lol from your link..........

Sunday meeting key

KUWAIT CITY, Oct 21: The Ministry of Interior has ‘suspended’ and not re-imposed a ban on the issuance of visit visas for citizens of six countries — Iraq, Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Syria and Yemen, an Interior Ministry source told the Arab Times, Friday.

The sources, however, added that a final decision on the issue is expected on Sunday after a meeting of the General Immigration and Interior Ministry officials.

The source added that it is very likely that instead of the ban being re-imposed more facilities could be offered not only to these six nationalities but others also.

The source, however, refused to offer further details until the Interior Ministry officials had taken a decision.
Earlier the Al-Watan Arabic daily quoting reliable sources had said, in less than 24 hours the Ministry of Interior had revoked its decision to lift the ban on visit visas for citizens of the six countries.

:lol:nice try.......... just quit, hindu man

Whatever BULL$HIT u say about me i don't give a fk

Why do you think he is fake? Indian Muslims have whatsoever no affinity towards BD, even Indian Bengali Muslims don't.
Wrong! I have met indian muslims from west bengal on different islamic forum! They love their country, but they don't have any affinity to pakistan and bangladesh is wrong statement!!

And sadly, I do not have any low cast SLAVES :wave: (Wish what you said was true :P )

now thats the mentality due to which the ppl are lagging behing and the netas are getting fatter n richer.

Visa ban on 6 lifted

look at this link.....you have been caught with your pants down, now go back to your brahmin masters.

ur link doesnt clarify that the BDeshis are exempted from the ban.....
‘Close kin’

KUWAIT CITY, Oct 19: The General Immigration Department has lifted a ban on the issuance of family visit visas for the first degree relatives of the citizens of six countries — Yemen, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan and Pakistan, say security sources.

where is BD here ?
before trying to pull down each others pants, try to go thru the links properly before commenting on them and posting them.
thank u

Saudi Arabia is very tough on Bangladesh like third world countries' criminals. An Arab bastard is able to lead a decent life there whatever its way of living is.

A criminal is a criminal regardless of his nationality, Saudis get the same punishment if they commit the same crime. There are Bangals working in Jordan and they are friendly and nice people, I don't hear about them making troubles. Those are very few cases that happen all over the world. In my opinion, getting jailed for life is much worse than getting executed. I don't know what those criminals were thinking when they commited such crimes in the first place.:disagree:

Wrong! I have met indian muslims from west bengal on different islamic forum! They love their country, but they don't have any affinity to pakistan and bangladesh is wrong statement!!

its very natural for indian muslims to be a little affiliated towards pak/BD.....just like its normal for the hindu minorities in the above countries to feel some weakness for india...n morever relatives might be there across the border.....
i know propaganda ppl from all sides wud defend by saying otherwise but its about a feeling....nothing to do with loyalty...

Justice has been served. KSA has the least rate of crimes in the world thanks to their practice of Sharia Law.KSA justice system
is an model for the muslim world.

Its really annoying to see Indians farting out loud and crying crocodile tears to show their hatred for muslims. Shameless pathetic people.:angry: By comparing it with barbarism you are insulting our religion about which you don't have an iota of idea.

Justice has been served. KSA has the least rate of crimes in the world thanks to their practice of Sharai Law.KSA justice system

Its really annoying to see Indians farting out loud and crying crocodile tears to show their hatred for muslims. Shameless pathetic people.:angry: By comparing it with barbarism you are insulting our religion about which you don't have an iota of idea.

Would you like to have Sharia Law in Bangladesh.

My best friend is Muslim. So I know more than you about it. Older generation of Indian Muslims do have a weakness for Pakistan, Pakistan as in the ideology, not the land and people, but newer generation at best think it as a failed experiment.

As far as Bangladesh is concerned, they are never in Indian Muslims radar.

Justice has been served. KSA has the least rate of crimes in the world thanks to their practice of Sharai Law.KSA justice system

I've heard in KSA that if you leave your Mercedes with doors wide open, nobody's gonna steal it :lol:

Oh boy here we go again Luffy is giving out authentic muslim cards, get in line fellas:rofl:

Don't troll :mod:

You sir not nominated by Allah to give certificates to muslims .... keep practicing your religion faithfully & don`t ask others how they are in their religion...

@ topic.... beheading is in law of Kuwait as per different methods in many countries... so what`s their for cry??

No body is crying here. We bangladeshis are ok with the verdict but its your fellow countrymen
who stated the thread for trolling purposes and are shedding crocodile tears.

Back
Top Bottom