What's new

2 Bangladeshis beheaded in Saudi Arabia

Bangladeshis are the mostly in involved in criminal activities in all the GCC countries and that is what they are paying the price for, its been 3 years since kuwait has imposed a ban on all kinds of visas for bangladeshis expats due to the same reason.

Kuwaitis imposing a ban on bangladeshi's visa is a myth, still there are a lot of kuwaitis working in kuwait. I don't get it why you are so bitter towards Bangladesh, every post you have made on Bangladesh seems bitter and all your posts consists of tough Indian nationalism, more so than the hindu members on this forum, even your avater shows how much of a nationalist proud muslim indian you are. I mean are you trying to prove your fellow hindu indians that you are an indian. Whatever it is, you trying too hard.

Not fighting for anyone, just saying that beheading someone is probably not the best way.
They are drugged! So they even fail to understand what happened to them!! Yes beheading is painful to viewers.... BUT It serves the main purpose of judiciary killing. Reduction of homicide !

Kuwaitis imposing a ban on bangladeshi's visa is a myth, still there are a lot of kuwaitis working in kuwait. I don't get it why you are so bitter towards Bangladesh, every post you have made on Bangladesh seems bitter and all your posts consists of tough Indian nationalism, more so than the hindu members on this forum, even your avater shows how much of a nationalist proud muslim indian you are. I mean are you trying to prove your fellow hindu indians that you are an indian. Whatever it is, you trying too hard.

I dont post and sh1ts without knowing the facts " just google" kuwait bans visa for bangladesh" u will get ur answer or else refer the below link
All Type of Visas Banned for Pakistani, Bangladeshi, Iranian, Syrian, Iraqi and Yemeni Nationals

Their country, their culture, and their law. Let's respect that. Although decapitation is a little...uh...

You kill chicken by cutting of their head, not people.

What if a royal is caught in crimes? I bet that person will not be beheaded. Any american has died in this way in SA ?

IMO a firing squad death has more dignity than Saudi way of justice.

Arre re.... What happened to the Muslim UMMAH?? They are banning each other from entering their countries?

Go check GOOGLE for information on why they have banned you because YUP, you have been banned.

The ones working there already are not part of the ban. Future Visas have been stopped.
And yes, Indian muslims have not been banned. :P

I dont post and sh1ts without knowing the facts " just google" kuwait bans visa for bangladesh" u will get ur answer or else refer the below link
All Type of Visas Banned for Pakistani, Bangladeshi, Iranian, Syrian, Iraqi and Yemeni Nationals

They will not take the care of searching Google even before they start debunking the hypothetical myth. How can evil Hindus know more than them? Of course, Hindus must be lying.

Arre re.... What happened to the Muslim UMMAH?? They are banning each other from entering their countries?

Go check GOOGLE for information on why they have banned you because YUP, you have been banned.

The ones working there already are not part of the ban. Future Visas have been stopped.
And yes, Indian muslims have not been banned. :P

They will not take the care of searching Google even before they start debunking the hypothetical myth. How can evil Hindus know more than them? Of course, Hindus must be lying.

Visa ban on 6 lifted

look at this link.....you have been caught with your pants down, now go back to your brahmin masters.

Visa ban on 6 lifted

look at this link.....you have been caught with your pants down, now go back to your brahmin masters.

See? You do not understand whom you are talking to, how you are talking to and with what proof you are talking to.

There are no brahmin masters here unlike your MULLAHS in Bangladesh.

And FYI, I am a Brahmin.

And sadly, I do not have any low cast SLAVES :wave: (Wish what you said was true :P )

I didn't know Bangladesh was being ruled by mullahs.

I hope you get it now.

It is really easy to blame something on other countries and other people.

Just as Mullahs do not rule Bangladesh, Brahmins do not rule others in India. Case closed.

I hope you get it now.

It is really easy to blame something on other countries and other people.

Just as Mullahs do not rule Bangladesh, Brahmins do not rule others in India. Case closed.

You are the one who started trolling about this Muslim Ummah.

I can only lol at the less painful" comments .

Long back i saw a gruesome video of this american guy in military uniform getting beheaded by terrorists...even after the head was severed the american was trying to breath....i have no doubt that poor soul was going through hell even after the head was severed.....it had such an impact on me i no longer watch videos like that anymore....no matter how bad an enemy is beheading is just too painful and gruesome way to die....i pray not even the worst of my enemies get killed that way .

Back
Top Bottom