What's new

2 Bangladeshis beheaded in Saudi Arabia

fooking pentium processor was developed by sikh which you pakistanis are proudluy using in your computer. thow dare you have stomach to talk about sikhs contribution.

I feel so honored that you remember my name :)
You should also note that I never make any stupid or retarded comments about India.
Most of my posts are reactions to silly Indians saying silly things. Case and point this thread.

My job on this forum is to simply reply to the trolls. And I like to have some fun while I am at it :D

My friend here got excited a bit. Actually it doesn't matter , i.e. Bharati aur Bhartaiya is always the same since it has "Bharat" in it, and we are proud of it.

FINALLY!
You people finally admitted that you are living in lalaland and not reality.
yes yes, you didn't say it in words but that response is all but admittance.
This is good, admitting is the first step to recovery.

Oh yes indeed it is....and may god give you peace.

sikhs have more olympic medals than bangladeshi and pakistans combined populace. our scentific contribution is more than population of pakistans and bangladesh combined and i m not even using hindus contribution yet. and still these bayghairat talk about our contribution

our country is india. we are the son of the soil.
So you have no country then, india is a hindu country, 800,000,000 hindus, you sikhs only make up 3%-4% of india.

even todays we are better than you.
No you aren't.

we are taller and bigger than you means we are well fed.
Lol, really? Is that so? :lol:

But this states otherwise:

Pakistan 167,0 5’5.7″

India 162,3 5’3.9″

Average Height by Country (Males >20 years)

just like my ancestors defeated invading muslims and never converted we are same. we are proud of our religion.
Yet you were slaughtered by hindus in 1984, so you are nothing but weaklings.

its india n not some collection of stories of someone from arabia.
Then convert back to hindusim because your sikhism borrowed from Islam

founder of hotmail SABIR BHATIA is sikh
Wow, so how did he contribute to mathematics and science? What did he invent?

Now We have the Islamic Man teaching us?

The Countries where Ashrafs play Bacha Bazi with Low Caste Muslims should not teach others. :lol:

sikhs have more olympic medals than bangladeshi and pakistans combined populace. our scentific contribution is more than population of pakistans and bangladesh combined and i m not even using hindus contribution yet. and still these bayghairat talk about our contribution

Dude just stop, no one cares.
Good for you that you are a Sikh, here is your cookie, now go to the corner.

HUH? what are you smoking bro? It seems to be really good stuff, you must have a really good dealer. :hang2:

So you are here telling me that Cast system is not a problem in India but it is a problem in Pakistan?
The only thing I can say to that is :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Caste system is on decline in India, a centuries old system cannot go overnight.
But ain't caste system a problem in Pakistan where every day Shias are being butchered.
In India we have caste system but you will hardly find upper castes killing and masscaring dalits which has become a norm in Pakistan. A Dalit women in India's largest state UP was CHIEF MINSTER for 5 years. Ain't these signs of Dalit empowerment , things are no perfect in India but atleast we are trying.
But the way minorities are being treated and harashed in Pakistan it seems Pak is compeletly going to dogs.

our contribution to culture.. just watch pakistani tv buddy. look at our inflence in your country through media. more than half your songs have punjabi touch and rythm.

Caste system is on decline in India, a centuries old system cannot go overnight.
But ain't caste system a problem in Pakistan where every day Shias are being butchered.
In India we have caste system but you will hardly find upper castes killing and masscaring dalits which has become a norm in Pakistan. A Dalit women in India's largest state UP was CHIEF MINSTER for 5 years. Ain't these signs of Dalit empowerment , things are no perfect in India but atleast we are trying.
But the way minorities are being treated and harashed in Pakistan it seems Pak is compeletly going to dogs.

nope cast system is not a problem in Pakistan. This in Indians projecting.
All the other nonsense you said is off topic (can't argue facts, go off topic ;) )

our contribution to culture.. just watch pakistani tv buddy. look at our inflence in your country through media. more than half your songs have punjabi touch and rythm.

That's because 60% of Pakistan is Punjabi.
And 75% of all Punjabi's are Muslims.

nope cast system is not a problem in Pakistan. This in Indians projecting.
All the other nonsense you said is off topic (can't argue facts, go off topic ;) )

That's because 60% of Pakistan is Punjabi.
And 75% of all Punjabi's are Muslims.

then why is it not reverse .. why aint your culture inflencing us instead. its because ours is better. look at bollywood.. more than half of songs are punjabi or have punjabi touch.

then why is it not reverse .. why aint your culture inflencing us instead. its because ours is better. look at bollywood.. more than half of songs are punjabi or have punjabi touch.

it's clear that you are only a child
a child with some anger management issues
so no point arguing.

You have no contribution to anything, you are ruled by hindus, they butchered your people and now you are subservient to them.

We Pakistanis are better than you because "we are taller and well fed" (like you said about your people).

BTW, Islamic contributions to the World:

http://www.iosworld.org/download/Islamic_Culture_and_Art.pdf

alhambra-night-view.jpg

alhambra1.jpg

The-Alhambra-Granada.jpg

blue_mosque_ceiling.jpg

Geometric Patterns:

2546291292_23666ab4cd.jpg

Pakistan:

492386301_66e9a76e93.jpg

Islamic Scholars and Scientists:

Lunar_eclipse_al_Biruni.jpg

sci_eye-070215411_sm.jpg

Surprised this thread hasn't been closed or even pruned by Mods yet........... :butcher:

Back
Top Bottom