What's new

2 Bangladeshis beheaded in Saudi Arabia

What I find the most amazing about all of this is the bharatis here don't seem to have the mental capacity to think ahead.

They can't seem to understand that "If I as an Indian make statements about women abuse in another country, they can simply post links about women abuses in my country, and this will make me look like a foolish hypocrite that I am"

But the problem with this kind of thought is that it has to be based in reality.
like I said earlier, Bharatis are anything but based in reality.

Deleted......................

Look at these evil cavemen indian burrying women and girls alive, thank God we Muslims separated from this barbaric stone age people:

Buried alive by grandpa, newborn girl dies - Indian Express

Newborn girl buried alive after twin brother’s death - Indian Express

Baby girl rescued after being buried alive

Three girls buried alive at Bagha

Next time you talk about "stoning" in Muslim countries look at your own dirty selves in the mirror first bharati!

You are getting off topic. We always accept that there are problems and we are trying to solve. BTW I can post 1000 times more links than you, about life of women in Pakistan, ethnic violence agins Shias, Ahmadis, minorities, child abuse, radicalisation and so on. The list will never end so stick to the topic.

Yeah, you are right, our history is thousands of years old while your is just a few hundred years. From Muhammad (PBUH) to Salahuddin Ayubi (who is admired by many westerners today), Abdali, Mehmet the 2nd, Suleiman the Magnificent, to Tipu Sultan. From Castles and palaces of Cordoba and Moorish Spain/North Africa, to Mughal Gardens and Persian Architecture, indeed we are a whole different people from you lot.

your history starts in mediaval age and ends there.. our starts with the first humans and is one of the longest continual civilisation in world.

You are getting off topic. We always accept that there are problems and we are trying to solve. BTW I can post 1000 times more links, about life of women in Pakistan, ethnic violence agins Shias, Ahmadis, minorities, child abuse, radicalisation and so on. The list will never end so stick to the topic.

The differnce between you and me is that I live on a planet called earth.
I know that Pakistan in not shining, it is not a super power and it will probably never be one.
I know that people are oppressed in Pakistan, not just the minorities but even the majority.
I am proud to be Pakistani but I know the faults of my country.

You people, now you people are a different case.
You people seem to think that India is the garden of Eden where everyone is perfectly happy and nothing bad ever happens.
Then you let your egos and hatred inflate and you go online and make retarded statements about other countries. Of course we correct you and try to bring you back to reality, but just like how it's hard for a druggie to let go of drugs, it's hard to bring you people down to Earth.

how much is pay of teachers in bangladesh and pakitan.. are people really this desperate to go to saudi arabia in these countries that they thnki india is same

There's more indians in the Gulf than Pakistanis.

2 million indians in Saudi Arabia vs 1 million Pakistanis. I'm guessing you indians must be really desperate to get out of shining incredible india :lol:.

What I find the most amazing about all of this is the bharatis here don't seem to have the mental capacity to think ahead.

They can't seem to understand that "If I as an Indian make statements about women abuse in another country, they can simply post links about women abuses in my country, and this will make me look like a foolish hypocrite that I am"

But the problem with this kind of thought is that it has to be based in reality.
like I said earlier, Bharatis are anything but based in reality.

And you are based in virtual reality.

2 million indians in Saudi Arabia vs 1 million Pakistanis. I'm guessing you indians must be really desperate to get out of shining incredible india :lol:.

Let us talk about percentage of total population.

your history starts in mediaval age and ends there..
We have our own countries and we contributed to sciences and mathematics, what country do sikhs have and what did sikhs contribute to science and mathematics?

our starts with the first humans and is one of the longest continual civilisation in world.
Sikhism started with Guru Nanak :lol:.

The differnce between you and me is that I live on a planet called earth.
I know that Pakistan in not shining, it is not a super power and it will probably never be one.
I know that people are oppressed in Pakistan, not just the minorities but even the majority.
I am proud to be Pakistani but I know the faults of my country.

You people, now you people are a different case.
You people seem to think that India is the garden of Eden where everyone is perfectly happy and nothing bad ever happens.
Then you let your egos and hatred inflate and you go online and make retarded statements about other countries. Of course we correct you and try to bring you back to reality, but just like how it's hard for a druggie to let go of drugs, it's hard to bring you people down to Earth.

Did you read this...."We always accept that there are problems and we are trying to solve" in my post? Concentrate my dear friend.

lol. India have 6 times more population than Pakistan which means that Pakistanis are 3 times more desperate to work in gulf than a average Indian. Shining Pakistan.

And you are based in virtual reality.

Let us talk about percentage of total population.

well technically yes I am, we all are since we are all online ;)

and why talk percentages? so you can hide behind numbers.
Just give it up man, let your ego deflate just for once and accept that millions of Indians would love to go to (And have gone to) this evil place with barbaric laws called Saudi Arabia. :enjoy:

You are getting off topic. We always accept that there are problems and we are trying to solve.
I was replying to your bharati brethren who spewed BS against Pakistan first, go read his post you blind fool before quoting me and ranting nonsense.

BTW I can post 1000 times more links than you, about life of women in Pakistan, ethnic violence agins Shias, Ahmadis, minorities, child abuse, radicalisation and so on. The list will never end so stick to the topic.

Good, i can also post 1,000 links about dowry deaths in india, femal infanticide in india, child prostitution in india, persecution of Christians and Muslims in india, persecution of sikhs in india, cannibalism in india, let me know when to start. :whistle:

I still can't understand when a BSF shoots an intruder ( they are mostly teenage boys hired by smugglers to sneak into indian territory where indian smugglers hand them cows), they bleed to death slowly and painfully ...... And here murderers are beheaded after drugged, they have no idea whats happening to them followed by quick death. Which one is better????

It completely doesn't make any sense comparing bsf beasts' trigger happy act on Bangladeshi (which itself is a crime to be judged) with a country's death penalty laws. There are various kinds of death penalties around the world like US uses electric shock to brain (watch the movie on it starred by Tom Hanks you can't sleep at night, forgot the name), we have hang to death system and similarly Saudi has beheading system which we are criticizing as a law. But in no way killing at border is a law rather it's violation of law.

BTW, EU nations correctional system is the best in the world according to me.

lol. India have 6 times more population than Pakistan which means that Pakistanis are 3 times more desperate to work in gulf than a average Indian.
How does that even make any sense?

There are more indians in the gulf than Pakistanis which means indians are more desperate to leave india. I can care less what you are ranting about because facts state otherwise.

Shining Pakistan.
Uhh, thanks.

well technically yes I am, we all are since we are all online ;)

and why talk percentages? so you can hide behind numbers.
Just give it up man, let your ego deflate just for once and accept that millions of Indians would love to go to (And have gone to) this evil place with barbaric laws called Saudi Arabia. :enjoy:

Yes....many indians went there...many want to go to earn handsome bucks (dinars or riyaals or whatever it is). Still that is not going to change the place SA really is.

Once again, changing the topic.
You guys should really try out for the Indian Olympic track team, since you guys are so good at running away :rofl:

Please address the topic and stop running away with your tail between your legs

U were BSing about india caste system as if there is none in Pakistan. Caste system in India is in decline as a dalit lady till recently was chief minster of UP. Caste system in india is in decline. whereas it on rise in Pak and this is amply proved by the way shias and Ahmedis and hindus are being massacred and ill treated in Pak.

Did you read this...."We always accept that there are problems and we are trying to solve" in my post? Concentrate my dear friend.

really? when people are solving their own problem they don't go around mocking others.
That would be extremely silly and stupid to do right? I mean any human being with any sense of morality or even basic mental functionality will understand that you don't mock others for things you are having problems with.

Now since I firmly believe that Indian posses this basic mental ability, the only reason I can come up with for their acting in such a ridiculous way is that they are not actually living in reality.

now if you are truly trying to solve it, then good for you. I don't care, but good for you.
What I do care is that you guys kindly stop putting your foot in your mouth and mocking other nations.
Please work on that as well as solving your problems :tup:

Back
Top Bottom