What's new

2 Bangladeshis beheaded in Saudi Arabia

we aint pakistanis.. we love our kids..by the way whats the pay scale in saudi arabia. i think even a goverment teacher or banker or policement or army recruit in india is better off than going to saudi arabia.

India's per capita GDP is 1500 usd where for Saudi Arabia it is 25000 usd. Hope it will give you some hint. Come out from your delusional thought.

but it made them zombies. covered all over in black cloth even to this day. women have much more freedom in india than in your country.

the same sharia law kill women by stoning. they cant go out without mehram, lol . beheading of criminals, cut hands of theives.

once my female friend saw a islamic women all covered in burka and even 7 -8 year old kids were covered in burka. she said " baychari" ..this is what first thought come in other peoples mind. you may believe it or not

millions of people move around all over globe. not just indians.
My mother is a Scientist. She worked in ICRISAT, HYDERABAD. When my mom started using Burkha, i refused to go out with her! I asked her to use scarf instead of Burkha, but she was determined! All my shouting went vain! Thanks to Allah, now i am proud of my mother! Your female friend doesn't have idea about muslims and importance of religion in their life!

we aint pakistanis.. we love our kids..by the way whats the pay scale in saudi arabia. i think even a goverment teacher or banker or policement or army recruit in india is better off than going to saudi arabia.

Look at these evil cavemen indian burrying women and girls alive, thank God we Muslims separated from this barbaric stone age people:

Buried alive by grandpa, newborn girl dies - Indian Express

Newborn girl buried alive after twin brother’s death - Indian Express

Baby girl rescued after being buried alive

Three girls buried alive at Bagha

Next time you talk about "stoning" in Muslim countries look at your own dirty selves in the mirror first bharati!

No one said that Sikhism is not a different religion but truth is that Sikhism has been founder inspired by the Sufis. As Guru Nanak was hindu he kept some hindu tradition and draws also some Buddhist tradition and founded the religion. If you see the monolithic view of Sikhism, dress code, religious sites etc. anyone will be able to say it closing eyes these are taken from Islam. There are many other similarities though.

BBC - Religions - Sikhism: Guru Nanak

Nanak's religious ideas draw on both Hindu and Islamic thought, but are far more than just a synthesis. Nanak was an original spiritual thinker and expressed his thoughts in extraordinary poetry that forms the basis of Sikh scripture.

Guru Nanak dev ji did not believed in superstitions and false rituals of muslims and that of hindus either.

Look at these evil cavemen indian burrying women and girls alive, thank God we Muslims separated from this barbaric stone age people:

Buried alive by grandpa, newborn girl dies - Indian Express

Newborn girl buried alive after twin brother’s death - Indian Express

Baby girl rescued after being buried alive

Three girls buried alive at Bagha

Next time you talk about "stoning" in Muslim countries look at your own dirty selves in the mirror first bharati!

What I find the most amazing about all of this is the bharatis here don't seem to have the mental capacity to think ahead.

They can't seem to understand that "If I as an Indian make statements about women abuse in another country, they can simply post links about women abuses in my country, and this will make me look like a foolish hypocrite that I am"

But the problem with this kind of thought is that it has to be based in reality.
like I said earlier, Bharatis are anything but based in reality.

our holy book in guru granth sahib and not kuran. its in punjabi and not in urdu. we dont wear dress like muslims. we dont eat halal meat.. wea eat jhatka meat. we dont go to mecca or medina. we dont follow sharia. we dont look at arabs and persians with same regards as u muslims do. we are differnt buddy.

Guys, we don't have to justify anything to Hindustanis.
Almost all of them would sell their kids to a chance to live and work in Saudi.
And how can you take them seriously on anything?
They are still trying to deal with their cast system, where teachers are rubbing cow urine on untouchable pupils faces to cleanse them.

These people live like they are in the bronze age and they feel that just because they were born a certain cast they can beat or even murder a lower cast.

Anything they say should be taken as comedy and nothing else. :mamba:

Look who is talking , americans come and kill yr people and u folks happily accept money and everything is alright for you.
We in India have caste sysytem but you will not hear stories of people of different castes killing each other which has become a norm in Pakistan. Ahemdis been declared non muslim and people applying for VISA have to sign that he considers Ahemdis non muslim, stupiditiy of this order only makes one wonder if people in charge of Pakistan are sane or not.

Shias are butuchered every day in Pakista,n do you hear such of dalits being killed in masse in India?
India 's most largest state till recently was ruled by a Dalit Lady and now by a OBC and caste system in India is in decline and should wind of by the end of century.
And who are you fooling when you are saying there is no caste or creed , caste system is still going strong in country were it is not supposed to exist. Jinnah had to convert and become sunni and so Mr Rusty don't BS. Pakistan is a nation were Hindu and christain girls are being kidnapped and raped to force their communties to embrace islam
In India a Muslim will not complain that when he goes to Hindu house hold then he is given a seaparte vessel to drink from which is a norm in Pakistan. Where not just poor Hindus but even rich hindus are discriminated in this way.
I met a Pakistani businessman. He told me in a lowered voice that he is a Hindu and that this is the reason why in his office he is given always the same mug while all his colleagues don’t have ‘private mugs’. “Maybe they believe my religion is infectious,” he laughed. It was no happy laughter.
link

On caste and the Pakistan army | Pakistan Today | Latest news | Breaking news | Pakistan News | World news | Business | Sport and Multimedia

pakistans-caste-system-the-untouchables-struggle

Well, according to you guys, Saudi is a hell hole where no one want to live, yet hardly any Saudis immigrate.
Yet in your minds India is a "shinning super power" and yet we just have to look at the numbers.

You guys are so predictable and pathetic.
You make retarded statements, then you get called out for sounding retarded then you run and hide by changing the topic.

If you guys lived in reality we could have a nice civilized conversation.
but it's like trying to reason with a drug addict.
you never know which plant they are on :cheesy:

see, more evidence. Can't argue the facts so just changes the topic.

I was just doing maths my dear friend. SA has too much oil money for their natives as compared to much less populace. And of course, mathemetics is always predictable if you can understand.

India's per capita GDP is 1500 usd where for Saudi Arabia it is 25000 usd. Hope it will give you some hint. Come out from your delusional thought.

how much a can of pepsi cost in india. or how much is hourse rent? cost of living there is way high too. buddy if a person gets a government job in india there is no need to go to saudi arabia. this is how it is. and if both husband and wife are in goverment jobs no need to go to USA.

Look who is talking , americans come and kill yr people and u folks happily accept money and everything is alright for you.
We in India have caste sysytem but you will not hear stories of people of different castes killing each other which has become a norm in Pakistan. Ahemdis been declared non muslim and people applying for VISA have to sign that he considers Ahemdis non muslim, stupiditiy of this order only makes one wonder if people in charge of Pakistan are sane or not.

Shias are butuchered every day in Pakista,n do you hear such of dalits being killed in masse in India?
India 's most largest state till recently was ruled by a Dalit Lady and now by a OBC and caste system in India is in decline and should wind of by the end of century.
And who are you fooling when you are saying there is no caste or creed , caste system is still going strong in country were it is not supposed to exist. Jinnah had to convert and become sunni and so Mr Rusty don't BS. Pakistan is a nation were Hindu and christain girls are being kidnapped and raped to force their communties to embrace islam
In India a Muslim will not complain that when he goes to Hindu house hold then he is given a seaparte vessel to drink from which is a norm in Pakistan. Where not just poor Hindus but even rich hindus are discriminated in this way.

link

On caste and the Pakistan army | Pakistan Today | Latest news | Breaking news | Pakistan News | World news | Business | Sport and Multimedia

pakistans-caste-system-the-untouchables-struggle

Once again, changing the topic.
You guys should really try out for the Indian Olympic track team, since you guys are so good at running away :rofl:

Please address the topic and stop running away with your tail between your legs

1) Religion is for the weak minded.

2) Least painless way to execute is a short burst of .50 cal at the head. No brain, no pain:butcher:

1) Religion is for the weak minded.

2) Least painless way to execute is a short burst of .50 cal at the head. No brain, no pain:butcher:

Thanks for your opinion
we will store it in the "who cares what this guy thinks" bin :wave:

how much is pay of teachers in bangladesh and pakitan.. are people really this desperate to go to saudi arabia in these countries that they thnki india is same

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom