What's new

2 Bangladeshis beheaded in Saudi Arabia

Experiments conducted with the guillotine at the time of the French Revolution showed that the severed head is capable of communicating for a few seconds, even after it is completely detached from the body.

Saudis are just following the rule of their land or rule of their holy book.

Sharia is system for muslims not Arabs. When you call Sharia useless , you offend a major religion!

So, every inch of land of Saudi Arabia belongs to Saud family following Shariah...right :blah: ? Man, 1st accept that they are barbarian, all prophets were employed to turn this Arab barbarian to human being :coffee: :enjoy: .

So, every inch of land of Saudi Arabia belongs to Saud family following Shariah...right :blah: ? Man, 1st accept that they are barbarian, all prophets were employed to turn this Arab barbarian to human being :coffee: :enjoy: .
I was answering to post number #108! I dont like Saud, my fav is ahmadinezad !

Shariah is a ruthless islamic black law.....get rid of it....Shame on Saudi Arabia.....Shame on Shariah

Man save your back by avoiding such comments else Taliban of your land will behead you for your words on Islamic law :devil: :rofl: .

Beheading is less painful than hanging(if the vertebra didn't snap),electrocution,lethal poisoning etc..Smooth and fast kill if you do it the right way.And i beleive some bastards deserve nothing less than capital punishment.

There is a phenomenon called evolution...Those who dont evolve will perish. Saudis with their prehistoric practices are headed in the same direction.

Well, and we Indians are so evolved that hardened terrorists are enjoying Rs. 31 crores a year hospitality. I think a "semi-civilized" world is better than such "civilized one".

BTW, executions exist in Malaysia, Hong Kong, Indonesia and Singapore too. I am sure you won't call them "uncivilized".

Did anyone here know how harsh Japanese prisons are? In modern day Japan that is? :D

Trust me, no one would want to be in a Japanese prison :no:

Experiments conducted with the guillotine at the time of the French Revolution showed that the severed head is capable of communicating for a few seconds, even after it is completely detached from the body.

That's interesting. Here's some experimental observation by Dr. Beaurieux (not for the faint hearted!):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guillotine said:
The following report was written by a Dr. Beaurieux, who experimented with the head of a condemned prisoner by the name of Henri Languille, on 28 June 1905:

Here, then, is what I was able to note immediately after the decapitation: the eyelids and lips of the guillotined man worked in irregularly rhythmic contractions for about five or six seconds. This phenomenon has been remarked by all those finding themselves in the same conditions as myself for observing what happens after the severing of the neck …

I waited for several seconds. The spasmodic movements ceased. […] It was then that I called in a strong, sharp voice: "Languille!" I saw the eyelids slowly lift up, without any spasmodic contractions – I insist advisedly on this peculiarity – but with an even movement, quite distinct and normal, such as happens in everyday life, with people awakened or torn from their thoughts.

Next Languille's eyes very definitely fixed themselves on mine and the pupils focused themselves. I was not, then, dealing with the sort of vague dull look without any expression, that can be observed any day in dying people to whom one speaks: I was dealing with undeniably living eyes which were looking at me. After several seconds, the eyelids closed again […].
It was at that point that I called out again and, once more, without any spasm, slowly, the eyelids lifted and undeniably living eyes fixed themselves on mine with perhaps even more penetration than the first time. Then there was a further closing of the eyelids, but now less complete. I attempted the effect of a third call; there was no further movement – and the eyes took on the glazed look which they have in the dead.[22]

For anyone interested in "does beheading hurt?": http://www.aintnowaytogo.com/beheading.htm

Guys, we don't have to justify anything to Hindustanis.
Almost all of them would sell their kids to a chance to live and work in Saudi.
And how can you take them seriously on anything?
They are still trying to deal with their cast system, where teachers are rubbing cow urine on untouchable pupils faces to cleanse them.

These people live like they are in the bronze age and they feel that just because they were born a certain cast they can beat or even murder a lower cast.

Anything they say should be taken as comedy and nothing else. :mamba:

thank god we are not muslims and there is not sharia around in our country.

Lol... ask your wahe guru... why he founded sikh religion inspiring by the muslim and Islam... if you are so concerned about shairah law... If you are hindu then listen we muslims dnt need to go through agni parikhsha like yours to proof any one's innocence.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom