What's new

2 Bangladeshis beheaded in Saudi Arabia

thank god we are not muslims and there is not sharia around in our country.

Thanks god we are secular not Islamic or Hindu country....good for both Hindu and Muslim and other religion in India....

Lol... ask your wahe guru... why he founded sikh religion inspiring by the muslim and Islam... if you are so concerned about shairah law... If you are hindu then listen we muslims dnt need to go through agni parikhsha like yours to proof any one's innocence.

In India ... minority religion are in much better condition ....Can you say the same thing for your country...

Thanks god we are secular not Islamic or Hindu country....good for both Hindu and Muslim and other religion in India....

In India ... minority religion are in much better condition ....Can you say the same thing for your country...

In Bangladesh there is no riots or religious fanatics just like that of India. So obviously condition is better.

how it is good for both? I havent heard about any guzarat like riot in Saudi Arabia? Last riot in Bangladesh happened in 1960!

lets take one example. Shariah law saved female child from being buried underground even 1300 years ago and your country failed to achieve this in twenty first century!

Lol... ask your wahe guru... why he founded sikh religion inspiring by the muslim and Islam... if you are so concerned about shairah law... If you are hindu then listen we muslims dnt need to go through agni parikhsha like yours to proof any one's innocence.
i dont know why muslims think sikhism is inspired by muslims.. truth is we are a differnt religion and there are more differnces than affinities. bigest is we dont believe in muhammed as prophet or koran. i can sya lot of blasphamous things abot muslims but i will be baned here. no hindu go through agni parika now a days where as ... hush my friend if u respect your religion. i m sikh by the way

how it is good for both? I havent heard about any guzarat like riot in Saudi Arabia? Last riot in Bangladesh happened in 1960!

lets take one example. Shariah law saved female child from being buried underground even 1300 years ago and your country failed to achieve this in twenty first century!

You are comparing apples and oranges. Life in general is quite harsh when you live in a country that believes in middle age rules and laws.

Riots in a country is another topic dependent on many factors, geo-political, economical, regional etc. If you mention gujrat like riot then do keep in mind who initiated it by burning innocent passengers, mostly women and children.

Our country has problems, no denying this, but we are trying to solve them. Pity those who do not even bother. BTW.....taliban were the ones who strictly implemented Sharia and how good people they were!!

i dont know why muslims think sikhism is inspired by muslims.. truth is we are a differnt religion and there are more differnces than affinities. bigest is we dont believe in muhammed as prophet or koran. i can sya lot of blasphamous things abot muslims but i will be baned here. no hindu go through agni parika now a days where as ... hush my friend if u respect your religion. i m sikh by the way

We don't really care about your religion or what it was inspired by.
The only thing of note about your religion is the emphasis put on one God which is very Islamic in nature vs the emphasis put on many gods which is Hindu in nature.

Even then, who cares.

I still can't understand when a BSF shoots an intruder ( they are mostly teenage boys hired by smugglers to sneak into indian territory where indian smugglers hand them cows), they bleed to death slowly and painfully ...... And here murderers are beheaded after drugged, they have no idea whats happening to them followed by quick death. Which one is better????

You are comparing apples and oranges. Life in general is quite harsh when you live in a country that believes in middle age rules and laws.

Riots in a country is another topic dependent on many factors, geo-political, economical, regional etc. If you mention gujrat like riot then do keep in mind who initiated it by burning innocent passengers, mostly women and children.

Our country has problems, no denying this, but we are trying to solve them. Pity those who do not even bother. BTW.....taliban were the ones who strictly implemented Sharia and how good people they were!!

I agree, life is harsh in a country with middle age rules that is why millions of Indians are leaving India. Just about every country on earth has some Indians in it. Indian government needs to come to the 21st century and provide better conditions for it's people.

I still can't understand when a BSF shoots an intruder ( they are mostly teenage boys hired by smugglers to sneak into indian territory where indian smugglers hand them cows), they bleed to death slowly and painfully ...... And here murderers are beheaded after drugged, they have no idea whats happening to them followed by quick death. Which one is better????

Bro stop feeding the trolls.
No point in reasoning with them.
They really are not capable of it.

but it made them zombies. covered all over in black cloth even to this day. women have much more freedom in india than in your country.

the same sharia law kill women by stoning. they cant go out without mehram, lol . beheading of criminals, cut hands of theives.

once my female friend saw a islamic women all covered in burka and even 7 -8 year old kids were covered in burka. she said " baychari" ..this is what first thought come in other peoples mind. you may believe it or not

I agree, life is harsh in a country with middle age rules that is why millions of Indians are leaving India. Just about every country on earth has some Indians in it. Indian government needs to come to the 21st century and provide better conditions for it's people.

Bro stop feeding the trolls.
No point in reasoning with them.
They really are not capable of it.

millions of people move around all over globe. not just indians.

Please ramp up your GK. Almost 40,000,000 chinese live overseas (greater than Indians), that doesn't mean that all of them have left China due to some bad reason. The reason clearly is population and employment ratio, unless you are poor in maths!!

but it made them zombies. covered all over in black cloth even to this day. women have much more freedom in india than in your country.

the same sharia law kill women by stoning. they cant go out without mehram, lol . beheading of criminals, cut hands of theives.

:blah:

Tell you what, why don't you compare the statistics of female infanticide in India vs "stoning" of women in Muslim countries.
I'l give you a hint.
Indian kill their daughters in the millions while women who get stoned are 10? 20? in the last 10 years.

BBC - Ethics - Abortion: Female infanticide

Kindly stop committing genocide against your sisters due to stone age mentality.

Thankfully for us, Islam enlightened us and we stopped such barbaric acts 1500 years ago.

No one said that Sikhism is not a different religion but truth is that Sikhism has been founder inspired by the Sufis. As Guru Nanak was hindu he kept some hindu tradition and draws also some Buddhist tradition and founded the religion. If you see the monolithic view of Sikhism, dress code, religious sites etc. anyone will be able to say it closing eyes these are taken from Islam. There are many other similarities though.

BBC - Religions - Sikhism: Guru Nanak

Nanak's religious ideas draw on both Hindu and Islamic thought, but are far more than just a synthesis. Nanak was an original spiritual thinker and expressed his thoughts in extraordinary poetry that forms the basis of Sikh scripture.

Guys, we don't have to justify anything to Hindustanis.
Almost all of them would sell their kids to a chance to live and work in Saudi.
And how can you take them seriously on anything?
They are still trying to deal with their cast system, where teachers are rubbing cow urine on untouchable pupils faces to cleanse them.

These people live like they are in the bronze age and they feel that just because they were born a certain cast they can beat or even murder a lower cast.

Anything they say should be taken as comedy and nothing else. :mamba:

we aint pakistanis.. we love our kids..by the way whats the pay scale in saudi arabia. i think even a goverment teacher or banker or policement or army recruit in india is better off than going to saudi arabia.

Please ramp up your GK. Almost 40,000,000 chinese live overseas (greater than Indians), that doesn't mean that all of them have left China due to some bad reason. The reason clearly is population and employment ratio, unless you are poor in maths!!

Well, according to you guys, Saudi is a hell hole where no one want to live, yet hardly any Saudis immigrate.
Yet in your minds India is a "shinning super power" and yet we just have to look at the numbers.

You guys are so predictable and pathetic.
You make retarded statements, then you get called out for sounding retarded then you run and hide by changing the topic.

If you guys lived in reality we could have a nice civilized conversation.
but it's like trying to reason with a drug addict.
you never know which plant they are on :cheesy:

we aint pakistanis.. we love our kids..by the way whats the pay scale in saudi arabia. i think even a goverment teacher or banker or policement or army recruit in india is better off than going to saudi arabia.

see, more evidence. Can't argue the facts so just changes the topic.

Back
Top Bottom