What's new

2 Bangladeshis beheaded in Saudi Arabia

Every single Indian wants to see sharia in BD where smugglers will be dealt with harshly and all bangladeshis will live happily.

But looks like its bangladeshis in the way.

Every single Indian wants to see sharia in BD where smugglers will be dealt with harshly and all bangladeshis will live happily.

But looks like its bangladeshis in the way.

Don't get astray!!!!!!!

You can consider it a trade? After all no Indian trader pay custom duty or transit fees to both Pakistan & Bangladesh.
You do exactly the same smuggling by bribing Hasina and Zardari.

Beheading someone is the most cruel thing in the world. I can't believe someone here is trying to justify it as the less painful way. The person is going to die anyways, so does it matter if they die in pain or not? Why not kill them the way you kill your animals? I thought that was the least painful way?

Think about their relatives, as if dealing with someone's death is not enough, that they have to go through looking at the headless body of their loved ones on top of that.

Its barbaric and should be condemned. Specially when rich Saudis are able to pay their way out of death sentences.

and what about those families who lost their loved ones while they were working?
you think they're happy just because their loved one's head is still there?

they deserve to beheaded, doesn't matter if its less painfull or more. when you take away someone's life for no good reason, you diminish your right to live also!

If this would have happened in Pakistan, American media would have been busy brainwashing Americans.

But no, this is Saudi Arabia. Where capital punishment is day to day business. Where Women are clad head to toe and lashed for driving a vehicle.

What a pathetic world.

:hitwall:

Saudis useless as always.Their proficiency in cutting off arms,stoning people and beheading stuff is ofcourse first rate.

Fact of the matter, BD does not give a $hit about Indian Muslim (say Bihari, Assamese Muslim etc) infact they dont like them. I was just wondering why the hell a Hindu needs to fake as Muslim and speak on behalf of Indian Muslim?

Just because someone said that BD nationals are having problems getting visa issues in GCC countries is enough to make him a "fake muslim"? Any posts of his that indicates what you are saying?

There should be some more concrete reasons to say this and the above is not one of them.

7 pages just to discuss beheading of two BD dudes? In KSA, they behead people like it's a manufacturing assembly line. So let's not waste our time discussing KSA laws in BD section because KSArabs won't see this anyway. Unless they want to fund Shariah lobbyists (they don't lobby peacefully ;)) in BD...

Funny you never hear about Canadians, Americans, Britishers or any western nationality being beheadhed..the law is applicable only on the poor Asian countries...

Saudis execute drug smugglers - Sowetan LIVE
BBC News - Saudi woman executed for 'witchcraft and sorcery'

Even tho there had been a few cases of Britishers and Canadians murdering each other. A ring of Arab-Canadian engaged in terrorist activities.

Not that I've heard of in Saudi Arabia.

When ever u drive across the roads of saudi one will always find a sign board in every mile which states that ,( Drugs=Death ) which means if u are caught red handed with possession or sale of drugs you have to face death, this rule is not only fot the expats but even the locals have to face the same punishment. that is something gud saudi which means law is equal for all.

May It Be Bangladeshi, pakistani or indian if u are earning ur bread(Rizq) Through haram means than first he looses his own IMAAN which is unrecoverable and he/her will face severe punishment in both like and Life After

No matter to whatever hardship we have to face to earn our bread it should be through Halal means .

Funny you never hear about Canadians, Americans, Britishers or any western nationality being beheadhed..the law is applicable only on the poor Asian countries...

Even tho there had been a few cases of Britishers and Canadians murdering each other. A ring of Arab-Canadian engaged in terrorist activities.

I read somewhere that if the western enclaves in KSA like that of Aramco is raided, you can find all sort of things thats banned in KSA and can get your head chopped off. But thats not gonna happen. I can't remember any incident in KSA, where Americans or in that case any westerner was prosecuted according to Sharia.

For theft, I think this is a bit too much. But if such punishments are given out for rape, murder, arson, bank robbery etc, then it is justified. I think cane flogging 50 times with a US$500 fine and three weeks of intense community service (sweeping the streets, cleaning garbage bins etc) should be a good enough punishment for theft.

Why? no one is killed in the process.

Anyways is it true that in KSA before beheading, the one to be beheaded is drugged. If so by how much?

For theft, I think this is a bit too much. But if such punishments are given out for rape, murder, arson, bank robbery etc, then it is justified. I think cane flogging 50 times with a US$500 fine and three weeks of intense community service (sweeping the streets, cleaning garbage bins etc) should be a good enough punishment for theft.

Read the article again. That guy was beheaded for killing another fellow bangladeshi. In BD he would
gotten away if he had awami connections. At least KSA gave justice to one of our fellow
countrymen.

For theft the punishment is amputation of hand. But that varies according to circumstances
and the socioeconomic factors in the country. Rich countries like KSA can carry that out but poor
countries like somalia may not be justified according to Sharia to implement such strict laws
since people there very poor.

Oh yes the whole world is eating dirt of course.

Countries_with_Sharia_rule.png

Countries with state Sharia,

Lets look at their Human rights ranking.

Poorest Human Rights.

Sudan- 1st

Somalia- 3rd

Afghanistan- 4th

Pakistan- 6th

Yemen- 8th

Iraq- 9th

Iran- 10th

Nigeria- 12th

Syria- 13th

:rolleyes:

Human Rights Index 2012: Maplecroft Analyzes Human Rights Risks

Avoiding something like the plague is a phrase. Feel free to report me, I don't believe in insulting anyone's religion, unlike you I have equal respect for all religions of the world.

Showing stats, articulated by the same non-muslim West. :lol: A country like US that has the highest rates of rapes and muders and had Black African slaves till the 19th century don't have
any moral high ground to question the "human rights" situation of a muslim country.

Showing stats, articulated by the same non-muslim West. :lol: A country like US that has the highest rates of rapes and muders and had Black African slaves till the 19th century don't have
any moral high ground to question
the "human rights" situation of a muslim country.

It was the European colonialists who were in charge of the slave trade.

Read the article again. That guy was beheaded for killing another fellow bangladeshi. In BD he would
gotten away if he had awami connections. At least KSA gave justice to one of our fellow
countrymen.

For theft the punishment is amputation of hand. But that varies according to circumstances
and the socioeconomic factors in the country. Rich countries like KSA can carry that out but poor
countries like somalia may not be justified according to Sharia to implement such strict laws
since people there very poor.

any moral high ground to question the "human rights" situation of a muslim country.
How can you hold US accountable for the crimes Europeans have committed in the 19th century? From the report, we only know he has been accused and do you really believe the court system in Saudi is based on credible evidence? This is the second event in a month or so, of Bangladeshi workers being decapitated, and I think our government should strongly protest this act rather than justify it like they have before. How can you trust a court system which gives the death penalty for practicing witchcraft even to this day?

Oh yes the whole world is eating dirt of course.

Countries_with_Sharia_rule.png

^^It says Sharia Law is enforced at the regional level in BD. I don't think that's true, unless I haven't kept myself updated.

Back
Top Bottom