What's new

2 Bangladeshis beheaded in Saudi Arabia

We have our own countries and we contributed to sciences and mathematics, what country do sikhs have and what did sikhs contribute to science and mathematics?

Sikhism started with Guru Nanak :lol:.

our country is india. we are the son of the soil. even todays we are better than you. we are taller and bigger than you means we are well fed. we are hardworking and never beg. we never loow upto anyone.

just like my ancestors defeated invading muslims and never converted we are same. we are proud of our religion. its india n not some collection of stories of someone from arabia.

founder of hotmail SABIR BHATIA is sikh

Guys, we don't have to justify anything to Hindustanis.
Almost all of them would sell their kids to a chance to live and work in Saudi.
And how can you take them seriously on anything?
They are still trying to deal with their cast system, where teachers are rubbing cow urine on untouchable pupils faces to cleanse them.

These people live like they are in the bronze age and they feel that just because they were born a certain cast they can beat or even murder a lower cast.

Anything they say should be taken as comedy and nothing else. :mamba:

This Rusty thing always comes up with anti-india comments on every thread related to our country.He just can't resist himself.

He and his many companions think that india is a brahmin country and we are here to suck every drop of blood out of dalits.Heck,brahmins are not even 5% of total populace.And lower castes form majority of India.I myself am a dalit and have never faced any discrimination in my entire life.My best friend is a muslim from Patna and he also never complains about any kind of discrimination. Yes my parents tell me how they were discriminated while awarding marks in practicals,when they were in school.But now the situation has drastically changed.The day is not far when lower castes will rule india.

And you seem to be a big fan of the word bharati.I dont know who a bharati is?The actual term is BHARATIYA. and you are not worthy enough to use the sacred word Bharat or bharatiya.
You better abide with 'Indian' if you cant pronounce bharatiya correctly.

narinader singh kapany father of optical fibres is sikh
avtar saini designer and developer of pentium processer is sikh

I was replying to your bharati brethren who spewed BS against Pakistan first, go read his post you blind fool before quoting me and ranting nonsense.

Good, i can also post 1,000 links about dowry deaths in india, femal infanticide in india, child prostitution in india, persecution of Christians and Muslims in india, persecution of sikhs in india, cannibalism in india, let me know when to start. :whistle:

Whenever you say so bro. BTW why are you so excited?

Once again, changing the topic.
You guys should really try out for the Indian Olympic track team, since you guys are so good at running away :rofl:

Please address the topic and stop running away with your tail between your legs

U were BSing about india caste system as if there is none in Pakistan. Caste system in India is in decline as a dalit lady till recently was chief minster of UP. Caste system in india is in decline. whereas it on rise in Pak and this is amply proved by the way shias and Ahmedis and hindus are being massacred and ill treated in Pak.

It is Pakistani habit of running away with tail b\w legs when concerned, remember 71 over 91k soldiers surrendering without fighting.

olympic gold medalist

ShootingAbhinav Bindra,[41][45][46][47] Olympic gold medalist
Avneet Sidhu – Commenwealth Games medalist
Manavjit Singh Sandhu - World champion

U were BSing about india caste system as if there is none in Pakistan. Caste system in India is in decline as a dalit lady till recently was chief minster of UP. Caste system in india is in decline. whereas it on rise in Pak and this is amply proved by the way shias and Ahmedis and hindus are being massacred and ill treated in Pak.

HUH? what are you smoking bro? It seems to be really good stuff, you must have a really good dealer. :hang2:

So you are here telling me that Cast system is not a problem in India but it is a problem in Pakistan?
The only thing I can say to that is :rofl::rofl::rofl:

really? when people are solving their own problem they don't go around mocking others.
That would be extremely silly and stupid to do right? I mean any human being with any sense of morality or even basic mental functionality will understand that you don't mock others for things you are having problems with.

Now since I firmly believe that Indian posses this basic mental ability, the only reason I can come up with for their acting in such a ridiculous way is that they are not actually living in reality.

now if you are truly trying to solve it, then good for you. I don't care, but good for you.
What I do care is that you guys kindly stop putting your foot in your mouth and mocking other nations.
Please work on that as well as solving your problems :tup:

I advise the same to you too bro:tup:

Legendary Military leadersMarshal of the Air Force Arjan Singh, Former Chief, Indian Air Force.[60]
Air Chief Marshal Dilbagh Singh, Former Chief, Indian Air Force.
Lt. Gen. Bikram Singh, G O C, XV Corps,1960–63
Lt. Gen. J.S. Aurora, Army Commander, Eastern Command, 1971
General Joginder Jaswant Singh,former Chief, Indian Army, presently Governor of the Indian State of Arunachal Pradesh.
Flying officer Nirmal Jit Singh Sekhon, only Indian Air Force officer to be awarded Param Vir Chakra. India's highest military decoration.
Joginder Singh Sahnan, winner of the Param Vir Chakra
Gurmukh Singh Saini, Sikh soldier during World War I, winner of Cross of St. George and Indian Order of Merit . This medal was equivalent to British Victoria Cross, US Medal of Honor, French Legion of Honor or Indian Param Vir Chakra.
Kartar Singh Taunque, first soldier of Indian Air Force who won a gallantry award
Uday Singh Taunque, first Indian American to die in Operation Iraqi Freedom
Havildar Ishar Singh, leader of the contingent of the twenty-one Sikhs from the 36th Sikhs battalion, which made history in Battle of Saragarhi, one of the eight collective stories on bravery published by UNESCO
Major General Shabeg Singh
Colonel G. B. Singh, highest rank serviced by a Sikh in U.S. Army
Major General Ravinder Singh, Current Chief of the Singapore Army
Captain Makand Singh MBE
Wing Commander Kartar Singh Taunque
Dr Jagjit Singh Taunque MBE DL, Deputy Lieutenant of the West Midlands, UK
[edit] The names of the 21 Sikhs of SaragarhiHavildar Ishar Singh (regimental number 165[10])
Naik Lal Singh (332)
Lance Naik Chanda Singh (546)
Sepoy Sundar Singh (1321)
Sepoy Ram Singh (287)
Sepoy Uttar Singh (492)
Sepoy Sahib Singh (182)
Sepoy Hira Singh (359)
Sepoy Daya Singh (687)
Sepoy Jivan Singh (760)
Sepoy Bhola Singh (791)
Sepoy Narayan Singh (834)
Sepoy Gurmukh Singh (814)
Sepoy Jivan Singh (871)
Sepoy Gurmukh Singh (1733)
Sepoy Ram Singh (163)
Sepoy Bhagwan Singh (1257)
Sepoy Bhagwan Singh (1265)
Sepoy Buta Singh (1556)
Sepoy Jivan Singh (1651)
Sepoy Nand Singh (1221)

This Rusty thing always comes up with anti-india comments on every thread related to our country.He just can't resist himself.

He and his many companions think that india is a brahmin country and we are here to suck every drop of blood out of dalits.Heck,brahmins are not even 5% of total populace.And lower castes form majority of India.I myself am a dalit and have never faced any discrimination in my entire life.My best friend is a muslim from Patna and he also never complains about any kind of discrimination. Yes my parents tell me how they were discriminated while awarding marks in practicals,when they were in school.But now the situation has drastically changed.The day is not far when lower castes will rule india.

And you seem to be a big fan of the word bharati.I dont know who a bharati is?The actual term is BHARATIYA. and you are not worthy enough to use the sacred word Bharat or bharatiya.
You bette rabide with 'Indian' if you cant pronounce bharatiya correctly.

I feel so honored that you remember my name :)
You should also note that I never make any stupid or retarded comments about India.
Most of my posts are reactions to silly Indians saying silly things. Case and point this thread.

My job on this forum is to simply reply to the trolls. And I like to have some fun while I am at it :D

We have our own countries and we contributed to sciences and mathematics, what country do sikhs have and what did sikhs contribute to science and mathematics?

Sikhism started with Guru Nanak :lol:.

You pakistanis cannot even manufacture a stupid railway engine so stop talking about sciences and mathematics, only one Pakistanis got a nobel and he also was not a muslim he was a Ahemdi.!!!

our contribution is way more than pakistanis and bangladeshis combined whole polulations contribution.

Legendary Military leadersMarshal of the Air Force Arjan Singh, Former Chief, Indian Air Force.[60]
Air Chief Marshal Dilbagh Singh, Former Chief, Indian Air Force.
Lt. Gen. Bikram Singh, G O C, XV Corps,1960–63
Lt. Gen. J.S. Aurora, Army Commander, Eastern Command, 1971
General Joginder Jaswant Singh,former Chief, Indian Army, presently Governor of the Indian State of Arunachal Pradesh.
Flying officer Nirmal Jit Singh Sekhon, only Indian Air Force officer to be awarded Param Vir Chakra. India's highest military decoration.
Joginder Singh Sahnan, winner of the Param Vir Chakra
Gurmukh Singh Saini, Sikh soldier during World War I, winner of Cross of St. George and Indian Order of Merit . This medal was equivalent to British Victoria Cross, US Medal of Honor, French Legion of Honor or Indian Param Vir Chakra.
Kartar Singh Taunque, first soldier of Indian Air Force who won a gallantry award
Uday Singh Taunque, first Indian American to die in Operation Iraqi Freedom
Havildar Ishar Singh, leader of the contingent of the twenty-one Sikhs from the 36th Sikhs battalion, which made history in Battle of Saragarhi, one of the eight collective stories on bravery published by UNESCO
Major General Shabeg Singh
Colonel G. B. Singh, highest rank serviced by a Sikh in U.S. Army
Major General Ravinder Singh, Current Chief of the Singapore Army
Captain Makand Singh MBE
Wing Commander Kartar Singh Taunque
Dr Jagjit Singh Taunque MBE DL, Deputy Lieutenant of the West Midlands, UK
[edit] The names of the 21 Sikhs of SaragarhiHavildar Ishar Singh (regimental number 165[10])
Naik Lal Singh (332)
Lance Naik Chanda Singh (546)
Sepoy Sundar Singh (1321)
Sepoy Ram Singh (287)
Sepoy Uttar Singh (492)
Sepoy Sahib Singh (182)
Sepoy Hira Singh (359)
Sepoy Daya Singh (687)
Sepoy Jivan Singh (760)
Sepoy Bhola Singh (791)
Sepoy Narayan Singh (834)
Sepoy Gurmukh Singh (814)
Sepoy Jivan Singh (871)
Sepoy Gurmukh Singh (1733)
Sepoy Ram Singh (163)
Sepoy Bhagwan Singh (1257)
Sepoy Bhagwan Singh (1265)
Sepoy Buta Singh (1556)
Sepoy Jivan Singh (1651)
Sepoy Nand Singh (1221)

O mere bhai tum inhe na batao. Inhone to 9-11 aur 26-11 ka bhi kabhi believe nahi kiya. Sab conspiracy hai.

I advise the same to you too bro:tup:

FINALLY!
You people finally admitted that you are living in lalaland and not reality.
yes yes, you didn't say it in words but that response is all but admittance.
This is good, admitting is the first step to recovery.

Back
Top Bottom