What's new

2 Bangladeshis beheaded in Saudi Arabia

This is the Abbasi Grand Mosque in Isfahan, Iran, see the Persian Arch? Its similar to the one in the Taj Mahal as well as various other Islamic Structures:

We didn't disown the Islam, did we now? We don't believe in two nation theory if it's a news for you!

What Islamic roots? Persian architecture predates Islam.
And?? What's wrong with it if i say "Islamic Architecture"? Is there something burning that i should know of? :lol:

In case its still burning (what ever it may be) i can post links to Western scholars who also refer to Islamic Architecture instead of its pre-Islamic roots because these designs are more widely common among Islamic Mosques, Palaces with Arabic calligraphy, etc.
Why not is it Zoroastrian roots?
Don't forget the one before Zorostrianism as well :lol:.

Why would I be offended if you post Khajuraho pictures.
Because it contains images of humans having intercourse with animals. If you personally are not offended then that's just a whole different story.

I'd understand tribalism still runs amok in you.
Lol, Tribalism, first preach this to your countrymen who thinks being tall ad well fed makes one superior to others, you should particularly be offended from his comment.

We didn't disown the Islam, did we now? We don't believe in two nation theory if it's a news for you!
I think you have comprehension disorder, go back a few pages to where you compatriot jatt+gutts disowned Islamic history, maybe then you will understand the reason behind my posts.

BTW, i can give two hoots about what you think of the Two Nation Theory. :wave:

No they are not inspired by indian architecture, they all use the Persian Islamic Arch, in fact the Mughals were Persianized Central Asian Turks and their language was Farsi.

The Geometric patters in the Taj Mahal, the Symmetrical Shapes and structure, and finally the Calligraphy in all Mughal Palaces and Mosques are Persian Islamic, not indian just because they were built in india. In fact if i were to post true indian architecture you will be offended and take it as a attempt to make fun of hindu culture so i won't go there.

But that doesn't take away the Islamic roots of the building does it?

Inside Taj Mahal (see the Arabic Calligraphy?)

calligraphy6.jpg

Its all Islamic:

Taj_Mahal_in_March_2004.jpg

again if you wanna discuss this start a new thread. i will show you indian caligraphy and sikh buildings much better than all the above. we will own you in that aspect too. seriously

LOL at Pakistanis jealous of Indian monuments. Sorry the Mugals never cared to build anything as beautiful and majestic in your land. But you are welcome to India to visit these glorious monuments which we protect and preserve because we are proud of them.

LOL at Pakistanis jealous of Indian monuments. Sorry the Mugals never cared to build anything as beautiful and majestic in your land. But you are welcome to India to visit these glorious monuments which we protect and preserve because we are proud of them.
buildings are buildings, the most valuable thing that mughals left us is islam and a wonderful islamic history and few of this...
Tomb_of_Anarkali-thumb.jpg

2345320991_bed21dbe21.jpg

26292_Lahore_Mosque_by_cro_star.jpg

Badshahi+Mosque+in+Lahore+-+Pakistan+%2528night%2529.jpg

2494249-lg.jpg

2.JPG

Lahore_Shalimar_Bagh_jpg.jpg

5.jpg

buildings are buildings, the most valuable thing that mughals left us is islam and a wonderful islamic history and few of this...
Tomb_of_Anarkali-thumb.jpg

2345320991_bed21dbe21.jpg

26292_Lahore_Mosque_by_cro_star.jpg

Badshahi+Mosque+in+Lahore+-+Pakistan+%2528night%2529.jpg

2494249-lg.jpg

2.JPG

Lahore_Shalimar_Bagh_jpg.jpg

5.jpg

Then stop being jealous of our monuments and be happy with what you have ie. islam and 4 mosques.

Yeah present day Pakistan had been kinda hinterland through out the ages.

Then stop being jealous of our monuments and be happy with what you have ie. islam and 4 mosques.
jealous of what!!!! like i said before, buildings are buildings, islam is the most valuable religion that they left behind

I think you have comprehension disorder, go back a few pages to where you compatriot jatt+gutts disowned Islamic history, maybe then you will understand the reason behind my posts.

I think you are idiot to take jutt-gutt's view as that of all Indians.

As far as those sculptures in Khajuraho are concerned, they are pieces of art and such depiction of bestiality is shown throughout the ages, in all old civilizations.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dream_of_the_Fisherman's_Wife

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leda_and_the_Swan

Arabs, Persians, Afghans, Muslims from present day Pakistan and india, North African Moors, Turks, etc, we've all made tons of contributions to science, math, engineering, inventions, medicine, astrology, navigation, arts etc.
You mean the calligraphy you copied from Muslims? Lol, even that is not your own.
How can you call contribution by Islam when your roots are from Dharmic religion? See I do not know how you can claim discoveries based on religion when you were not part of that religion going back in history..

Lol, Tribalism, first preach this to your countrymen who thinks being tall ad well fed makes one superior to others, you should particularly be offended from his comment.

Well it seems, he stems from same tribal root then.

Pakistanis' off topic jealousy rants shows their severe identity crisis. No matter how hard you try, you cannot take pride in all muslim history. Arabs, Turks and Persians won't like it .It would make some sense if islam originated in Pakistan which it didn't. So be happy with the culture of your land .

Back
Top Bottom