What's new

128 dead, over 200 injured in Mastung blast targeting BAP meeting; IS claims responsibility

I am not mocking anyone's death but the fact that raisani is dead is a failure of Pakistani state and its institutions. Let's not use this martyrdom crap to hide that.

We have failed yet again and still our general is busy issuing condemnation statements which clearly isn't his job. General bajwa belongs to the crop of army officers who believe in all the liberal bullshit, passive attitude and playing golf. He isn't like the aggressive nationalist leader that we need right next now. We don't need kiyanis or bajwas. We need aggression that is lacking in current military leadership.

Dying is not something to be proud about. Making your enemy die is something to be proud about. Come back and tell me when we would be killing terrorists daily and I would support you in your views. For now the group or people who are being mastung carnage are still in Balochistan and we are not doing anything to eliminate them.

Dont keep changing your excuses. I already run down your challenge and proved you wrong.

The dream of a prosperous Baluchistan and working to achieve that is my proof and a straight kick in the nuts of All terrorists and their sponsors of terrrorist like India and Afghanistan who have help from USA when their interests match... who's propaganda you have fallen for.

International politics is not some disillusioned keyboard warriors piece of cake. We need this or that type of Generals is all third class kids crap. You think thats how an institution works by picking or dropping what kind of General is at the top? what utter bull crap.

Giving your life in the line of duty to defend your motherland and work against its enemies is indeed something to be proud of dear, a concept that has escaped you and so we find you arguing like a Farari instead of Siraj Raisani who still raised the voice of support even after the Martyrdom of his son before him. He should have listened to someone like you and started raising his voice against his own army when the enemy's push came to shove...what divine logic indeed.

Been there done that - killed scores of Militants and their handlers and puppet masters - thats what Pak Army would tell you dear - its just that its a long drawn out, and continuous struggle when you are up against International State sponsored terrorism. Disgruntled Keyboard warriors should only look back at the success of last few years of operations conducted by our forces. This new surge is going to be countered too.

In sha Allah! Pakistan will survive this and prosper... That is my proof and refutation of your claims.

PM announces national day of mourning on Sunday
Amir WasimJuly 14, 2018

The federal government has declared Sunday as a day of national mourning over recent terrorist attacks in Balochistan and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.

"In view of tragic incidents of terrorist attacks at Peshawar on July 10 and in Mastung and Bannu on July 13, 2018, the federal government has announced to observe one day official mourning throughout the country" on Sunday, said an official announcement from the Prime Minister's Office on Saturday.

It said that the national flag will fly at half mast on Sunday to mourn the deaths of nearly 150 people in the recent terrorist attacks ahead of the general elections.

The PM Office also directed the Ministry of Interior to formally issue a notification for declaration of Sunday as the day of mourning.

Election violence
The National Counter Terrorism Authority (Nacta) had on July 9 named six politicians, including Pakistan Taehreek-i-Insaf (PTI), Awami National Party (ANP) and Qaumi Watan Party (QWP) chiefs, who are under threat of terrorist attacks.

On July 10, ANP candidate from PK-78 Peshawar, Haroon Bilour, and 19 others were killed in an attack targeting the party's election meeting.

Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP), which had also claimed responsibility of the killing of his father Bashir Bilour in 2012, claimed responsibility of the attack.

On July 13, the convoy of Muttahida Majlis-i-Amal (MMA) candidate from NA-35 Bannu came under attack. While former chief minister Akram Khan Durrani, who had also been named in Nacta list, remained safe in the attack, four of his supporters lost their lives.

Later in the afternoon, a powerful bomb blast targeted a meeting of Balochistan Awami Party (BAP) candidate from PB-35 Mastung, Nawabzada Siraj Raisani. Raisani, and at least 127 others, were killed in the attack, while over 200 were injured.

The Mastung attack was the deadliest terror attack in the country since the attack on Army Public School Peshawar in 2014 stunned the nation.

Other attacks on Jamiat Ulema-i-Islam (JUI-F) and PTI election campaigns in different parts of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa have injured several others since the beginning of this month.

The Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) has summoned a briefingfrom Nacta over the worsening security situation, which is scheduled for later today.

Meanwhile political parties have demanded better security to ensure they can freely conduct their election campaigns.

Apprised of the threat to his own campaign, the PPP Chairperson Bilawal Bhutto Zardari has announced suspending political activities across the country in solidarity with the victims of recent terror attacks.

"120 people are dead in Balochistan; each one of them have families. What would they think when they see me chanting slogans in rallies. I could never do that," Bilawal told a presser in Peshawar.

For more live updates, follow Dawn.com's official news Instagram account@dawn.today

RIP all Pakistani brothers & sisters. All Hindus making smart comments in this thread should be banned immediately!

Who started War On Terror? US
Who joined US-led War On Terror? Pakistan

Who threatened to bomb Pakistan back to the stone age if they didn't join the U.S. led War on Terror (Islam)? U.S.

The U.S. created ISIS for the same exact reason they have created every other dozen or so False Flag operations. That reason, is to keep fueling America's massive military industrial complex. If you really look at it, the U.S. doesn't even exist anymore it is actually the Zionist U.S.

Heart breaking news. RIP to the dead. But hard to believe the statements from Pakistan's security establishment that the there is no more safe havens for terrorists inside Pakistan. These kinds of attacks--and already several this past week--suggest pretty organized and permanent presence inside Pakistan. Foreign funded or not, such havens should have been gone by now.
Remember that, for years, Pakistan's security establishment kept denying the presence of terrorists inside FATA? Only to go there one day clean up the area. So I believe there are still permanent havens inside Pakistan.

RIP ... May Allah bless departed souls of innocent people.

After this incident I realized why indians deserve no mercy .

Enough is enough .

Now start a final and decisive war .!

Let the rivers of blood flow !!

Last edited:
Even France and Europe keeps getting attacked. We are facing not one but several enemies and SCAR and SU 35 is what helps you hunt your enemies. I would call it a security lapse if it would have been only attack planned by our enemy. Thousands of such attacks are foiled but some times our enemy will also win.
You're still downplaying a national tragedy. Good people died, people who lived for this country and it's cause. This directly affects the national spirit of Pakistanis in general and Baloch in specific. His nationalistic stance drove his tribe and community. Thousands of families are shattered because they supported a man who stood for Pakistan. Standing for Pakistan gives you life time tragedies is what all these affected families learned. You're not familiar with tribal mindset but I'm because I'm from one. You need nationalist people behind those machines, else you can shove them deep down. These are the men that require 24/7 protection from LEAs not your beghairat politicians. İt was a security lapse from all angles. Your emotional attachment restricts you from reasoning beyond petty sentiments.

You're still downplaying a national tragedy. Good people died, people who lived for this country and it's cause. This directly affects the national spirit of Pakistanis in general and Baloch in specific. His nationalistic stance drove his tribe and community. Thousands of families are shattered because they supported a man who stood for Pakistan. Standing for Pakistan gives you life time tragedies is what all these affected families learned. You're not familiar with tribal mindset but I'm because I'm from one. You need nationalist people behind those machines, else you can shove them deep down. These are the men that require 24/7 protection from LEAs not your beghairat politicians. İt was a security lapse from all angles. Your emotional attachment restricts you from reasoning beyond petty sentiments.
I am not I for past few days are feel sick but sorry I am not going to shy away from facts also. Facts are we every month foil several terrorist attacks but as we are not GOD or perfect and our enemy numbers are also massive we would fail also. Secondly we have to hit ISIS in Afghanistan but we can't bomb entire Afghanistan we have to find these dogs than hit them. They unlike Iraq and Syria don't roam freely in Afghanistan but are hiding deep inside caves. They are not hiding at single place which is known to every one which we can go and carpet bomb. We both want it to be that simple but it's not

Dont keep changing your excuses. I already run down your challenge and proved you wrong.

The dream of a prosperous Baluchistan and working to achieve that is my proof and a straight kick in the nuts of All terrorists and their sponsors of terrrorist like India and Afghanistan who have help from USA when their interests match... who's propaganda you have fallen for.

International politics is not some disillusioned keyboard warriors piece of cake. We need this or that type of Generals is all third class kids crap. You think thats how an institution works by picking or dropping what kind of General is at the top? what utter bull crap.

Giving your life in the line of duty to defend your motherland and work against its enemies is indeed something to be proud of dear, a concept that has escaped you and so we find you arguing like a Farari instead of Siraj Raisani who still raised the voice of support even after the Martyrdom of his son before him. He should have listened to someone like you and started raising his voice against his own army when the enemy's push came to shove...what divine logic indeed.

Been there done that - killed scores of Militants and their handlers and puppet masters - thats what Pak Army would tell you dear - its just that its a long drawn out, and continuous struggle when you are up against International State sponsored terrorism. Disgruntled Keyboard warriors should only look back at the success of last few years of operations conducted by our forces. This new surge is going to be countered too.

In sha Allah! Pakistan will survive this and prosper... That is my proof and refutation of your claims.

You proved me wrong in your dreams only.

As for prosperous Balochistan I can only laugh at your delusions. We have just lost 200 Pakistanis due to incompetence of our forces. We haven't announced any operation or revenge even though 24 hours have passed.

We have generals like bajwa who thanks Ashraf ghazni on phone just because America killed mullah fazlullah in a drone attack 9 years later.

You can continue to live in your delusion. I have nothing more to add. Not going to waste my time on your delusions.

Last edited:
I thought we had defeated the terrorists? Wtf is going on?

You proved me wrong in your dreams only.

As for prosperous Balochistan I can only laugh at your fusions. We have just lost 200 Pakistanis due to incompetence of our forces. We haven't announced any operation or revenge even though 24 hours have passed.

We have generals like bajwa who thanks Ashraf ghazni on phone just America killed mullah fazlullah in a drone attack 9 years later.

You can continue to live in your fusions. I have nothing more to add. Not going to waste my time on your delusions.
Yes, Baluchistan is set to prosper more and more in the coming years dear. You can call it whatever but India will not be allowed to succeed in Baluchistan as is your claim... this in itself is proof enough who is delusional due to a brazen and inhumane attack on the Patriot Baluchs at the behest of India. No point putting the blame entrirely on Pak Army when this war is forced upon us from Interantional Sponsors/ Enemy State backed terrorists fighting India's proxy war.

Your childish, derogatory remarks and frustration is no less revealing who's propaganda you have fallen for. Nothing further needs to said indeed.

I thought we had defeated the terrorists? Wtf is going on?

It was coming. We knew it was coming. There were continous attacks on Quetta police, hazara, FC Balochistan and Daesh claimed all of them. We all knew terrorists would attack elections. Daesh openly said through its channels that it would attack.

But still we didn't do anything. No operations. No action. We waited and waited claiming success in WOT.

And then shit hit the roof yesterday in mastung.

Back
Top Bottom