What's new

128 dead, over 200 injured in Mastung blast targeting BAP meeting; IS claims responsibility

What do bomb blasts do? they create fear of going to the polls. When you create fear of going to the polls, then the only ones that go to the polls are those paid with food.

Did i see you share that divine solution to the failure in Baluchistan that I asked you about Patwari???
I'm still waiting for your detailed answer to the problem dear...don't start asking questions instead of answering what you were asked first dear. Its called Whataboutism! the single most revealing trait of a Pakistani Patwari excuser.

=======================================================

I was waiting for your reply dear...Anyways dear, If you cant answer and give a solution to the failure in Baluchistan as expected, please do read carefully and try to understand my following reply to your post in kind.

Please learn to read the posts of your accost if you want to do a meaningful discussion. It is only befitting the high standards of posts on this forum so please try and improve your standards or avoid posting substandard crap altogether. I clearly mentioned Surgical operations to illiminate the terrorists and its happening all over Pakistan as we speak my ignoramus Anti-Bajwa fenatic.

I already posted the way forward is always difficult and tedious, more so when conducting operations against terrorists inside our own borders to avoid collateral damage. You of all people, shouting profanities and calling it a complete failure of Pakistan forces, should take into account that a single terrorists killed is equal to saving the lives of Hundreds if not thousands of people. Thats why surgical operations are conducted to avoid collateral damage and kill just a few terrorists that are hiding amongst the civilian population.

So instead of your childish suggestion to measure sizes like some game from your days of adolescence (counting terrorists killed vs Victims of terror) you will do well to understand that even a single terrorist killed is equal to saving the lives of hundreds if not thousands of Innocent human beings.

So get it through your thick skull that even a single terrorist killed in baluchistan on that day or since means hundreds of more lives saved in just Baluchistan alone, thats the ongoing work being done by the security forces of Pakistan despite the ridicule of nay Sayers like yourself. Again, you are proved wrong dear boy, again, i ripped apart your rhetoric that PA or forces would not do any real operation or kill terrorists.

How would your obnoxious highness answer this simple logic explained above that is well understood by our forces but not by an emotionally challenged simpleton who wants indiscriminate revenge killing to satisfy his misplaced ego.

I am need interested in your delusional bullshit.

Just answer my simple question

How many terrorists of ISIS/TTP/JUA our security forces killed in past 1 month?

Answer this only. Enough said.

I am need interested in your delusional bullshit.

Just answer my simple question

How many terrorists of ISIS/TTP/JUA our security forces killed in past 1 month?

Answer this only. Enough said.

Answer me this why Nawaz never took the name of Jadhave

Answer this Why did Nawaz Never took the Name of kulbhushan jadhav?

images

F*ck Nawaz Sharif. Hang him or throw him in Arabian sea. I don't care.

Just tell me how this attack happened which claimed lives of more than 200 Pakistanis? Whose failure it is?

Just answer this.

Answer me this why Nawaz never took the name of Jadhave

Already answered

@MUSTAKSHAF check condition of fanboys. As per them ganju is face of all evil. He is also working with ISIS. He is also partner of TTP. he is also partner of BLA. he is also in bed with Indians. He is also working with Americans.

Matlab Nawaz Sharif is all evil. Nawaz na ho gaya. Thanos ho gaya.

F*ck Nawaz Sharif. Hang him or throw him in Arabian sea. I don't care.

Just tell me how this attack happened which claimed lives of more than 200 Pakistanis? Whose failure it is?

Just answer this.

PML-N govt failure. Who else? they were the last Govt. It was their policies which cause this.

PML-N govt failure. Who else? they were the last Govt. It was their policies which cause this.

So noon league is responsible even when they have lost all the power.

And what about terror attacks during PPP tenure? Whose fault was that?

Matlab it is everyone's fault except military.

:lol:

Military is not responsible for internal security noob. That is the Job of civilian govt and civilian authorities. If military come to help corrupt police which PML-N only uses for political oppression you think it is their job?

Military is not responsible for internal security noob. That is the Job of civilian govt and civilian authorities. I think if military come to help corrupt police which PML-N only uses for political oppression you think it is their job?

So military is not responsible for internal security? So why you used military in swat or even in Karachi or in Balochistan?

And what about that number one agency? It is not responsible too? :lol:

So military is not responsible for internal security? So why you used military in swat or even in Karachi or in Balochistan?

:lol:

Because the *** hole Govt failed to maintain the security. It is not military's job. Military is there to fight war with India and other nations but sadly military has to do every thing in this country from locating Zanabis killer to constructing Dams from their pay and yet they have to face idiots like you.

Because the *** hole Govt failed to maintain the security. It is not military's job. Military is there to fight war with India and other nations but sadly military has to do every thing in this country from locating Zanabis killer to constructing Dams from their pay and yet they have to face idiots like you.

Zainab's murderer was arrested by Punjab police and dams are not army's job anyways.

Internal security is direct responsibility of military and you can't deny that.

Also answer my question about number one agency too.

Zainab's murderer was arrested by Punjab police and dams are not army's job anyways.

Sorry punjab police took the credit. The killer was tracked by Canadian agency and M.I

Internal security is direct responsibility of military and you can't deny that.

If it is military responsibility why to you have Punjab police just to take pay and fart? Why do you CI staff just to eat dinner and drink tea?

Sorry punjab police took the credit. The killer was tracked by Canadian agency and M.I

They took credit because they arrested him

Anyways external security and to a great extent internal security is responsibility of military.

You just can't deny that.

Also answer my question about number one agency too.

What is FIA doing. They just released Ludhanvi to contest in elections. They also finished 4 schedule on him and look what happened in mustang.

Back
Top Bottom