What's new

128 dead, over 200 injured in Mastung blast targeting BAP meeting; IS claims responsibility

If it is military responsibility why to you have Punjab police just to take pay and fart? Why do you CI staff just to eat dinner and drink tea?

Even In India several areas where their army is conducting operations despite having a police force. Like IOK or north east or Punjab in 80s.

It happens everywhere. Internal security and particularly in sensitive regions like Balochistan come under military domain.

They took credit because they arrested him

Anyways external security and to a great extent internal security is responsibility of military.

You just can't deny that.

You know shit. You are just a smoking gun. It is not military's job ask any lawyer or lawmaker he will educate you it is the Job of the police. Nawaz made metro but could not pay for Pak/Afghan fence lol and you still blame Military. Seriously if we have a nation like you our future is very bright.

What is FIA doing. They just released Ludhanvi to contest in elections. They also finished 4 schedule on him and look what happened in mustang.

Doesn't change the fact that number one agency failed again.

You know shit. You are just a smoking gun. It is not military's job ask any lawyer or lawmaker he will educate you it is the Job of the police. Nawaz made metro but could not pay for Pak/Afghan fence lol and you still blame Military. Seriously if we have a nation like you our future is very bright.

You are being desperate in your defense of a particular institution. And none of your reasoning are strong enough to believe in.

Sorry. Can't agree with your weak reasoning.

Doesn't change the fact that number one agency failed again.

Nope they don't fail. it is because of ISI that you have minimum foot print of ISIS in Afghanistan. This is all because of ISI's successful operations in Iraq.

Sorry. Can't agree with your weak reasoning.

I don't think you have a brain for reasoning because for 2 day you are using same learned statements like trolls and nothing constructive is coming out of your head that can prove any thing.

Nope they don't fail. it is because of ISI that you have minimum foot print of ISIS in Afghanistan. This is all because of ISI's successful operations in Iraq.

@MUSTAKSHAF checktthis. :lol:

I don't think you have a brain for reasoning because for 2 day you are using same learned statements like trolls and nothing constructive is coming out of your head that can prove any thing.

K.

ISI did another successful operation in India and even brought their man back to Pakistan. he was recovered from UAE just few days ago and India is crying till now for it but you never heard a word.

call @MUSTAKSHAF he has nothing to add here he is just a second breed like you.

The problem with Pakistan is the traitor .

And I’m not just taking about Nawaz or suicide bombers who are Pakistani. This also includes military, politicians, bureacracy, judiciary and media. And not just those who do (financial) corruption, but even those who voice/write an anti Pakistan narrative.

That is political issue go to a political forum and raise you voice
Useless if military not competent enough.
What I am saying is Military issue and that will happen.
It wont. Only cosmetic operations and photo-ops will take place.
Till lives of patriots will be worthless we will not get anything.

Fellows please calm down, we can discuss in a friendly way. After all, we all have an aim to see prosper and violence free Pakistan. There definitely was a huge security lapse, all security authorities whether police, fc, army, fia, isi, ib, etc all are answerable now. The in charges should explain how this happen and promise action, else resign. The security authorities and their appratus have faied bigtime.

I am a VOICE of REASON in this forum.

Whole bloody world used to believe that Earth is FLAT. Was/is it?

Whole bloody region was claiming that Kulsoom Nawaz is dead. Then news surfaced that she is alive.

Who started War On Terror? US
Who joined US-led War On Terror? Pakistan

US and Pakistan are partners in War on Terror since 2001.

US have assassinated thousands of terrorists in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq, Yemen and Syria since 2001, and it is helping Pakistan in defeating TTP since 2009. Acknowledge its contributions and drop your propaganda in this sensitive hour.

Wait for investigations to conclude. India could be responsible for this attack.

India's greatest desire is for Pakistan and US to fight each other until Pakistan lay in ruins and India reign supreme in the subcontinent. Understand the bigger picture.

When US generals have this kind of poisonous mentality, you really want us to be complacent?

• Can we afford to let our guard down when anti-Pakistan and anti-Islam generals serve in the US military?
  • Can we delude ourselves in believing that we are friends or allies when our relationship can at best be called as an uncomfortable alliance in which the two "partners" don't even share a common objective?
  • Are there any friends in real politik or only relationships based upon mutual interests?
  • And the most important of all the questions. Who benefits from the presence of IS-KP? It is the USA.
some VOICE OF REASON also believed in 1971 that yellows from the North and the 7th fleet of the whites will come and save us coz they are our "allies" and "friends"...that never happened...inspite of our services.

Last edited:
I am need interested in your delusional bullshit.

Just answer my simple question

How many terrorists of ISIS/TTP/JUA our security forces killed in past 1 month?

Answer this only. Enough said.

Read my post again dear if you are having comprehension issue consult a dictionary:

Did i see you share that divine solution to the failure in Baluchistan that I asked you about Patwari???
I'm still waiting for your detailed answer to the problem dear...don't start asking questions instead of answering what you were asked first dear. Its called Whataboutism! the single most revealing trait of a Pakistani Patwari excuser.

Just answer my simple question
How many terrorists of ISIS/TTP/JUA our security forces killed in past 1 month?

Again dear, try and concentrate on the bold red parts of my earlier post dear. I have quoted them below just for you. Your kiddish accusations against General Bajwa, Pakistan Army and security forces failure have been torn to shreds. Its quire shameful and very Nawaz like of you to keep repeating your adolescent queries when the same have been already slapped to your face:

Please learn to read the posts of your accost if you want to do a meaningful discussion. It is only befitting the high standards of posts on this forum so please try and improve your standards or avoid posting substandard crap altogether. I clearly mentioned Surgical operations to illiminate the terrorists and its happening all over Pakistan as we speak my ignoramus Anti-Bajwa fenatic.

I already posted the way forward is always difficult and tedious, more so when conducting operations against terrorists inside our own borders to avoid collateral damage. You of all people, shouting profanities and calling it a complete failure of Pakistan forces, should take into account that a single terrorists killed is equal to saving the lives of Hundreds if not thousands of people. Thats why surgical operations are conducted to avoid collateral damage and kill just a few terrorists that are hiding amongst the civilian population.

So instead of your childish suggestion to measure sizes like some game from your days of adolescence (counting terrorists killed vs Victims of terror) you will do well to understand that even a single terrorist killed is equal to saving the lives of hundreds if not thousands of Innocent human beings.

They took credit because they arrested him

Anyways external security and to a great extent internal security is responsibility of military.

You just can't deny that.

Yes, yes, yes, we get where you are coming form; Bajwa is the big bad wolf who only cares about playing golf. What logic and what twists, ch ch ch!

What do bomb blasts do? they create fear of going to the polls. When you create fear of going to the polls, then the only ones that go to the polls are those paid with food.

or dangled a carrot of money / favors / empty promises. These blasts would have happened in Punjab and Sind too, may Allah forbid, if it wasn't for the efforts of security agencies that have largely stopped penetration of terrorists from Afghanistan at this deep level but KPK and Baluchistan are still in threat due to closer proximity and similar factors.

Last edited:
Gen. Qamar Javed Bajwa meeting with mother who lost her 7 sons in #MastungBlast. Her courage is still intact and this is the strength of mothers of this holy land. May Allah bless shaheeds with highest rewards in Jannat and families with patience to bear these losses (AMEEN)

DiI-D3tW4AAUN7N.jpg

May god give strength to the Mother to bear such a severe pain .... it really hurts , may god not not give such pain to anyone :(
Gen. Qamar Javed Bajwa meeting with mother who lost her 7 sons in #MastungBlast. Her courage is still intact and this is the strength of mothers of this holy land. May Allah bless shaheeds with highest rewards in Jannat and families with patience to bear these losses (AMEEN)

DiI-D3tW4AAUN7N.jpg

DiI-D3tW4AAUN7N.jpg

These are the mothers who give strength to the rest of us to not back down or bow down to Indian Hegemony and to fight the terrorists and their sponsors instead of doing business with them as Nawaz and his corrupt Sons do with Jindal Family while they sponsor and Kill innocent Kashmiris and sponsor terrorism and killings of innocent Pakistanis. Now that their pawn has been sentenced and subsequently put in jail instead of out and about spreading chaos, anarchy and incite violence on the streets of Punjab, their efforts to subvert the peace in Pakistan have understandably increased to makeup for it.

Useless law enforcement agencies. Army. police, FC, Rangers, ISI, MI, IB all are good for nothing.
I can understand your angriness, but tell me how much s of use our own jahiliat?

Our law enforcement forces, military, ISI and co cannot be everywhere anytime...

If you want they are everywhere anytime, then we have to work hard to make our economy strong, to pay taxes, elect honest leaders and then,and only then we could have them everywhere anytime.

Back
Top Bottom