What's new

128 dead, over 200 injured in Mastung blast targeting BAP meeting; IS claims responsibility

hey why not ask the guys who put pakistan on FATF list they will give a complete list of the world including countries and their respective capital.

Before barking nonsense out of your rear, do you know what FATF is? Is that your catch word for all your arguments? How does FATF relate to supporting terrorism as a state policy? There is another list for that at a separate called UN.

Are you sure, if I start counting the names of terror puppets aided and abetted by your institutions and instances of terror activities concluded by your state, it would get embarrassing quite soon.
but nevertheless, RIP to the victims.

I am going to guess everyone in that list is "alleged" and none have been proven in the UN.

RIP

Seems Zarb E Azb hasn't produced desired results.

Maybe you need to take a look at this data (and FYI Zarb-e-azb was started in 2014): http://www.satp.org/satporgtp/countries/pakistan/database/casualties.htm

So it wasn't a success after all.

I'm sorry that Pakistan is so vulnerable of such terrorist attacks. May be it has something to do with your past policies of good-bad terrorists - but that's my guess. I think Pakistan's defence budget should be increased by 10% to 15% immediately so that more effective actions can be taken.

It was a success, check the data I gave above. Unless your definition of success is black and white, where 80% improvement is considered a failure (in which case, I guess almost everything mankind has ever done must be a failure).

I think bharat was the first country to use the good-bad terrorist tactics at a mass level. Think of mukhti bahni and LTTE. Both invented by bharat.

I'm sorry that Pakistan is so vulnerable of such terrorist attacks. May be it has something to do with your past policies of good-bad terrorists - but that's my guess. I think Pakistan's defence budget should be increased by 10% to 15% immediately so that more effective actions can be taken.
so you accepted you are doing all that terror inside pakistan

All ? Definitely not.
Some ? May be. Not sure.

I'm a very rational man buddy. So I'll accept things which make sense to me. Ofcourse there must be something which we are doing there. I have no proof of it though - but I'm basing my assumption on logic and basic human behaviour; where - after a point - you retaliate.

Now , you wanna ask why we're doing what we're doing? Because you started sponsering terrorism into India first (don't tell me you've never done that, it will just show your intellectual dishonesty) so obviously you don't expect us to sit idle and keep on watching you while you're killing our civilians, now do you? Like I said, people retaliate after a point. So no one is Saint here really. (Again, please note that I have no proof of India supporting terrorism in Pakistan).

If you accept that you did sponsor terrorists too, then that's when we may come into an agreement about the future steps. If you agree to stop sponsoring terrorism in India, then may be this all will end. Wont you like it?

But I don't think you guys have guts to show some honesty and accept things as they stand, do you?

I also came to know recently that many areas in Baluchistan don't have SHO and SSP Officers deployed which has destroyed and damaged Police infrastructure. Until we build Police and its Intelligence network we can't bring peace in Baluchistan or any other area of Pakistan.

Forces need to go into hyperdrive tonight...

Pick up all gardi k peechay wardi group tonight with no intention of returning them... they are completely part of plan... without them blasts mean nothing

500 need to go missing from wardi gardi group tonight... they are all related by blood to terrorists

Which probably is their mission .. Agency wale in logun ko uthayenge aur phe PTM aur Manzoor Pashteen ne hungama daal dena he "missing persons " ka halanke yehi missing persons jake dhamake kr rhe hain

Another terrorist attack from Afghanistan where ISIS has safe havens under the nose of Afghanistan and NATO.

Its sad that because of one mishap, everyone seems to forget the efforts of intelligence agencies ..
Because they save alot of blasts from happening in a day maybe 40-50 .. we dont know because it remains hidden mostly but a mishap is public and so everyone loses their minds.

Whatever the name basically it's the same set of goons that are being used like pawns in the game.

The known places from where they operate is FATA and Afghanistan and pockets in Balochistan.

In Balochistan , along with india there are multiple foreign agencies involved , our guys have caught some tighty whiteys from the area , pull down their pants and quently sent them back.

With Kulbhushan Jadhav , the signal was not just to india but others involved in the region as well.

The situation is complicated but Inshallah we will prevail.

My heart bleeds,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Extremely sad news ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Great loss for Pakistan , , , , I want and demand revenge ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Yesterday was Youm-e-Shuda Kashmir and Two terror attacks took place in Pakistan causing casualties in triple digits. Yet the media was busy following Nawaz Sharif return. I know his return and arrest is significant and will be noted down in history but the blood lost in Bannu and Mastung and that too during election campaigning is extremely hurtful. We many times complain that western media does not highlight the pain of Pakistanis after terror incidents but covers all day news if terror incident is in Europe or USA. What about our media? Was media reporting Mastung blast all day or busy tracking Nawaz Sharif in duty free shop shopping?
We have only ourselves to be blamed!

My heart bleeds,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Extremely sad news ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Great loss for Pakistan , , , , I want and demand revenge ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Didn't you see the ISPR tweet that COAS has greatly "condemned" the people responsible.

5th Gen or 50th Gen war. Security failures would always be responsibility of military first. Civilians would be the second to take the burden.
If one does a RCA then the factors which lead to such attacks fall under the domain of the civilian government, but you are right about the immediate responsibility.

Hi there jack, it is quite lame still that the term is borrowed for the very jawan who is killed by an actual Jehadi Muslim freedom fighter fighting for his rights.

By the way, why do we have the pleasure of you Indians here to try and insult our Martyrs after every one of you lot say, RIP and then start throwing wise cracks about our loss at the time of our grievance??? Have some shame. 128 people lost their lives in an Indian RAW sponsored suicide attack on a Baluch and his people and all you indians care about is expose yourselves.

I have not thrown any wise cracks at those who died. Nor have I insulted anyone who died - ever. I offer my deepest condolences to those bereaved; I can't imagine their state of mind. If any attack happens in India, ISI is blamed and any attack happens in Pakistan RAW is blamed. I don't know how much is true and how much is manufactured to suit a narrative on either side - either way, agendas can't be pushed on basis of blood of citizens - either Indian or Pakistani.

Back
Top Bottom