What's new

128 dead, over 200 injured in Mastung blast targeting BAP meeting; IS claims responsibility

And I am telling you right now here in this thread that nothing is going to happen. Neither there would be any revenge for this attack nor there would be any action in Balochistan itself. No real operation against terrorists would be done. Prove me wrong and I am damn sure I won't be proven wrong
Hosla bhai, hosla!!! Mayyosi Gunah hay.

I am "AlhamduLillah Sure" that I would never be proved wrong...you can choose to be "damn sure" but think it through first...im sure you dont mean that india will be successful in Baluchistan?

Koi baat nahee, qoomon par saqt waqt aatay hain. Yeh hamara security failure to hay magar our enemy is hell bent on sponsoring terrorism on us. Suicide attacks are the most difficult to stop and thats a fact all over the world.

Han maen Bajwa ka boot licker hon, mujhay apni Fauj par Fakhar hay aur maen aik Karachi ka Urdu Speaking hon, dont try to start lecture me on Patriotism in your reply. I know the stakes, I understand the game that has been forced upon us....FORCED UPON US...are you blind to ignore who forced this upon us???

My proof of your being wrong is the dream of a prosperous Baluchistan, Baluchistan is Pakistan and our enemies will be proven wrong as Baluchistan will forever be part of Pakistan In sha Allah, its that simple dear. Just the continuous efforts to achieve a prosperous integral Baluchistan is my proof. I dont want any school kids bravado revenge to satisfy anyones misplaced ego. Thats just emotional talk... nothing but hot air... don't be so fooled by your enemy.

We learnt these traits from the master himself - The 6th century prophet who raped a 9 year old girl.

Actually muslims should be the last person to use that word, having a rapist and child molester of a 9 year old as their holy prophet
How pathetic an Indian Can be? What an exemplary post from an Indian, showing what you really are, scum of the earth!

You don't even need articles to understand that terrorists would attack election activities. You only need common sense

But then common sense is not common in our military and security establishment
True, but neither is the entire fault of the military...

You don't even need articles to understand that terrorists would attack election activities. You only need common sense

But then common sense is not common in our military and security establishment
True, but neither is it the entire fault of the military...

Hosla bhai, hosla!!! Mayyosi Gunah hay.

I am "AlhamduLillah Sure" that I would never be proved wrong...you can choose to be "damn sure" but think it through first...im sure you dont mean that india will be successful in Baluchistan?

Koi baat nahee, qoomon par saqt waqt aatay hain. Yeh hamara security failure to hay magar our enemy is hell bent on sponsoring terrorism on us. Suicide attacks are the most difficult to stop and thats a fact all over the world.

Han maen Bajwa ka boot licker hon, mujhay apni Fauj par Fakhar hay aur maen aik Karachi ka Urdu Speaking hon, dont try to start lecture me on Patriotism in your reply. I know the stakes, I understand the game that has been forced upon us....FORCED UPON US...are you blind to ignore who forced this upon us???

My proof of your being wrong is the dream of a prosperous Baluchistan, Baluchistan is Pakistan and our enemies will be proven wrong as Baluchistan will forever be part of Pakistan In sha Allah, its that simple dear. Just the continuous efforts to achieve a prosperous integral Baluchistan is my proof. I dont want any school kids bravado revenge to satisfy anyones misplaced ego. Thats just emotional talk... nothing but hot air... don't be so fooled by your enemy.

There is nothing positive if you have lost 150 of your compatriots in an attack.

And don't tell me this happened out of nowhere and we didn't expect it. We knew terrorists are going to hit elections and we didn't do anything to stop that. Accept that for God's sake. We failed. Isi failed. MI failed. Pak army failed. Let's accept that. Once we accept that then we might actually do something to avoid such attacks in future.

Booicking or praising army all the time is no patriotism. I am an urdu speaker from Karachi too but I am criticizing army because I can see clear holes and gaps in their policies and in their attitude. I still that generals of our army lack guts and balls. After years of appeasement has left them without guts. The jawans are obviously brave and courageous but they are being led by sheeps.

True, but neither is the entire fault of the military...

True, but neither is it the entire fault of the military...

Actually security failures would always be pinned on military since that is their core responsibility

Islam isn't owned by Pakistan, even though it does seem to think so itself.
Hi there jack, it is quite lame still that the term is borrowed for the very jawan who is killed by an actual Jehadi Muslim freedom fighter fighting for his rights.

By the way, why do we have the pleasure of you Indians here to try and insult our Martyrs after every one of you lot say, RIP and then start throwing wise cracks about our loss at the time of our grievance??? Have some shame. 128 people lost their lives in an Indian RAW sponsored suicide attack on a Baluch and his people and all you indians care about is expose yourselves.

There is nothing positive if you have lost 150 of your compatriots have died in an attack.

And don't tell me this happened out of nowhere and didn't expect it. We knew terrorists are going to hit elections and we didn't do anything to stop that. Accept that for God's sake. We failed. Isi failed. MI failed. Pak army failed. Let's accept that. Once we accept that then we might actually do something to avoid such attacks in future.

Booicking or praising army all the time is no patriotism. I am an urdu speaker from Karachi too but I am criticizing army because I can see clear holes and gaps in their policies and in their attitude. I still that generals of our army lack guts and balls. After years of appeasement has left them without guts. The jawans are obviously brave and courageous but they are being led by sheep's.

Actually security failures would always be pinned on military since that is core responsibility
The entire STATE of Pakistan has failed. The ENTIRE state. That is the point I’m trying to make...both civil and military...the 5th Gen war rages on...

It hurts when common man lost their lives ..... RIP and may god give strength to their families to bear such catastrophe........

The entire STATE of Pakistan has failed. The ENTIRE state. That is the point I’m trying to make...both civil and military...the 5th Gen war rages on...

5th Gen or 50th Gen war. Security failures would always be responsibility of military first. Civilians would be the second to take the burden.

Booicking or praising army all the time is no patriotism. I am an urdu speaker from Karachi too but I am criticizing army because I can see clear holes and gaps in their policies and in their attitude. I still that generals of our army lack guts and balls. After years of appeasement has left them without guts. The jawans are obviously brave and courageous but they are being led by sheeps.
I proved you wrong already dear. The dream of a prosperous Baluchistan is my proof, remember. No army generals of any army lack guts dear, thats cheap talk, they have tactics and they have obligations, they are considered as their father by the very Jawans you speak of.

Anyway, you have your opinion, I have mine. I am thankful to Bajwa that he is the only COAS who has shown guts to stand with the judiciary, against all odds and finally, we have new hope.

India is back to its old tactics of sponsoring state terrorism with unprecedented fervor for a reason and In Sha Allah, these designs will be thwarted. Siraj Raisani knew the stakes and he knowingly laid his life for Pakistan instead of cowing down to anti state elements and their propaganda, I wish I could do the same for my Nation and Islam too.

The least we can do to honor Siraj Raisani is to not fall for the enemies propaganda as he never did.

I proved you wrong already dear. The dream of a prosperous Baluchistan is my proof, remember. No army generals of any army lack guts dear, thats cheap talk, they have tactics and they have obligations, they are considered as their father by the very Jawans you speak of.

Anyway, you have your opinion, I have mine. I am thankful to Bajwa that he is the only COAS who has shown guts to stand with the judiciary, against all odds and finally, we have new hope.

India is back to its old tactics of sponsoring state terrorism with unprecedented fervor for a reason and In Sha Allah, these designs will be thwarted. Siraj Raisani knew the stakes and he knowingly laid his life for Pakistan instead of cowing down to anti state elements and their propaganda, I wish I could do the same for my Nation and Islam too.

The least we can do to honor Siraj Raisani is to not fall for the enemies propaganda as he never did.

That is the wrong mentality of failure and cowardice that has been enforced. Neither raisani should have died and you or any other Pakistani compatriot. If someone needs to die then it is the enemies of Pakistan and clearly they are not dying due to lack of guts of our generals. Due to their lack of vision. Gen bajwa has already failed us a lot. He is just another glorified general kiyani. Prosperous Balochistan is still a dream and we are far far away from that dream. We are failing and worse part is we are in denial about that.

That is the wrong mentality of failure and cowardice that has been enforced. Neither raisani should have died and you or any other Pakistani compatriot. If someone needs to die then it is the enemies of Pakistan and clearly they are not dying due to lack of guts of our generals. Due to their lack of vision. Gen bajwa has already failed us a lot. He is just another glorified general kiyani. Prosperous Balochistan is still a dream and we are far far away from that dream. We are failing and worse part is we are in denial about that.
They are dying but they are hiding inside Afghanistan and not close to our border but deep inside Afghanistan. Some are being kept in RAW and NDS safe houses and some are hiding in areas which are controlled by no one. We can't go in and capture entire Afghanistan. Neither we have the capacity nor international backing to do it. We have to seal our border improve our Police and when these morons come close to border strike them their. Yes no Pakistan should die this brutal death. But our enemies are also not small they are monsters and being backed and supported by most powerful countries on face of the earth.

need large scale counter op in Kashmir - Kargil-II

kargil1.jpg

The stakes are high indeed, thats the way state sponsored terrorism works, you have the right to go bonkers over it and loose all hope and call others who can see beyond it as being in denial...lol, Pakistan has just put one of the most corrupt man in history of Pakistan in jail to the frustration of its enemies and you call it being in denial, thats some logic indeed, lol.

Have some guts to aim higher than below the belt dear, you are not the only one who cares about Pakistan to accuse its COAS of being any less of a Patriot than you and I are. The only force standing in the way of Indian designs against Baluchistan is our armed forces, you are quite naive to think otherwise. Period.

In the very words of Siraj Raisani: "Pakistan Zindabad, Pak Fauj Zindabad".
You can choose to say whatever you like but here, plz dont mock Siraj Raisani Shaheed!
Nuff said!!!

Someone ban this behanchod

Gandu we can use google translate to understand your kanjarpana

Don't use Google translate... use your mind to understand what I want to say...

You are the one who created mujahids along with US and RSA... to defeat USSR in Afghanistan and to defeat India in JnK... now they are hitting back...

When you raise a snake... be ready for venomous bite...

I always say... bad words are the last resort of a looser in a discussion...

dont dig a hole for yourself. The whole world knows who uses terrorism as a part of their foreign policy.

You can keep changing your definitions of (good vs bad ?) terrorist based on your whims/fancies or which ever suits your interests.

We will bring down any one who uses violence to implement their malicious agenda , it is still violence whether the projectile that harms others is stone or a bullet from AK 47 it makes no difference whatsoever.

As for far as Umar farooq is concerned, go update yourself with some real & factual history and get to know who killed his father mauliv farooq and why he was killed, before throwing jingoistic fanciful statements.
Kindly explain the exploits of Kulbushan Yadav in Pakistan. Wait... he is a business man and his confessions are FAKE, right?

FYI:

Their is no issue in Kashmir, right? Pakistani agents slip into IOK and cause all trouble, right?

what a retarded comment
what does roads in lahore have to do with mastung which are 100s of Km away?
you monkey was caught from Balochistan readhanded your government was boasting about terrorism in Pakistan and here you come denying it

ISIS is the one who have taken the claim for this brutal attack...

If we have to speculate than we can say that it has been done by ISI to divert attention from NS' arrest... or by ISI to stir nationalism and clear the path for Imran Khan...

Honestly speaking I want Imran Khan to win this election as I have seen one of his interview when he was in India... he has clearly said that peaceful relation with India are the key for development...

On RAW and ISI... all I can say that their games are well known to us...

Back
Top Bottom