What's new

128 dead, over 200 injured in Mastung blast targeting BAP meeting; IS claims responsibility

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un.....
Another security failure ....Seems blood is cheap in our country...Kia faida aese no 1 ka raag alapna ka jab ham apna logo ko bacha nai sakty...

What do you expect when we have traitors amongst us who are only loyal to their paymasters and prefer to guard the interests of their business partners who they play with than that of the nation. The only way to end this current Indian sponsored terrorism spree is to hit back at India where it hurts so they know the price of their.

The long term is to go after the big fish who have a soft spot for doing business with India.

48 hours 3 blasts ... 3 targeted leaders raisani durrani and balor... 150 dead...

BUT NO CLAIM of responsibility...

Usually low IQ filth of ttp daesh or al Qaeda are very anxious to take responsibility...

Some one Is trying to create a political vacuum by taking out pro Pakistan leaders

I hope our army leadership has guts to look beyond India as well

Army leadership has guts but we have been ruled down to our knees by Modi lovers for 5 years relentlessly, and the sorry arsed supporters of the traitor dont even have the guts to admit that it was Nawaz's game to play the tune of India against our own.

48 hours 3 blasts ... 3 targeted leaders raisani durrani and balor... 150 dead...

BUT NO CLAIM of responsibility...

Usually low IQ filth of ttp daesh or al Qaeda are very anxious to take responsibility...

Some one Is trying to create a political vacuum by taking out pro Pakistan leaders

I hope our army leadership has guts to look beyond India as well

It seems like a hit list has been issued of Pro Pakistani leaders and This not just a issue of security now. Balor was a main threat for TTP and Raisani is a threat to BLA. Some one is desperate to help both and coordinate it with the arrival of Nawaz to create a bad situation in Pakistan. We are looking beyond India and recent meeting in Pakistan of heads of agencies was for this very reason there is an international Block working against the region.

Army leadership has guts

No. They don't

Are you sure

Yes we are sure. Just few days ago an Indian army colonel has said to be partner in crime in murder of gauri lankesh. That is just one example. Your PM is accused of mass murder.

Our victims don't need your RIP and we certainly don't need fuckers like you to lecture us about state sponsored terrorism.

lol, I understand your frustration of getting raped and being put into FATF list for supporting terrorist financing.
So sad, thank you for sharing your pain... is it because you are so used to getting raped yourself, you know, as India is the top Rape rate country in the world, so sad...How big of you to try and share your agony of getting raped in the thousands every day, So sad indeed.
Now scurry off to your hole at BR.

Being an Indian you should be the last person to use that word

Just doesn't seem appropriate :lol:
He cant help it, lol, he's so used to it in everyday Indian life. One upper caste rapes another lower caste down to the lowest and someone from there retaliates by raping the one on top and the hell hole cycle continues with out so much as an eye brow raised.

On a serious note, its part of everyday Indian life, the pain , the agony, so sad really!

What do you expect when we have traitors amongst us who are only loyal to their paymasters and prefer to guard the interests of their business partners who they play with than that of the nation. The only way to end this current Indian sponsored terrorism spree is to hit back at India where it hurts so they know the price of their.

The long term is to go after the big fish who have a soft spot for doing business with India.
Konsi big fish bhai...In time of mushraf thousands were killed, same continued in kiyani and raheel era now it started again...Hamna dhastgardo k kamar tor di ha...ya achi tooti kamar ha...
Nawz koi itna be bara nai ka uska lia log suicide krain...its total security and intelligence failure all along from decade...

Your Shahadath will In Sha Allah not go in vain Raisani!!! A prosperous Baluchistan will forever mock the Indian Cowards who sponsor such inhumane acts of violence against unarmed civilians:

Konsi big fish bhai...In time of mushraf thousands were killed, same continued in kiyani and raheel era now it started again...Hamna dhastgardo k kamar tor di ha...ya achi tooti kamar ha...
Nawz koi itna be bara nai ka uska lia log suicide krain...its total security and intelligence failure all along from decade...
Don't trouble yourself dear if you don't understand the game of chess, its not everybody's forte and nothing to be embarrassed about. The least you can do is not fall for the enemies propaganda already. Its a continuous game of nerves. That's the way wars are fought these days specially when you have neighbors such as ours.

Human loss is terrible
But as human I would like you all to tell your media to ask where the fu*k is the establishment and security and isi instead of showing Nawazia and flight status updates. Put the blame, bash them , nanga kardo salo ko.

Your Shahadath will In Sha Allah not go in vain Raisani!!! A prosperous Baluchistan will forever mock the Indian Cowards who sponsor such inhumane acts of violence against unarmed civilians:

Don't trouble yourself dear if you don't understand the game of chess, its not everybody's forte and nothing to be embarrassed about. The least you can do is not fall for the enemies propaganda already. Its a continuous game of nerves. That's the way wars are fought these days specially when you have neighbors such as ours.
Allah hamy aesa chess game sa mahfoz rakhy jisma srf hamray pakistanio ki lashy gir rahy hay....Nothing to embarrassed here..Easy to see this game or whatever when somebody life is gone

There is no game of chess. There is no game of cricket either

The fact is that our security and intelligence agencies failed once again and if we are loyal to this country then we shouldn't deny that. Or if you are only loyal to general bajwa and the team then you can continue to defend GHQ.

We have lost 150 Pakistanis and it is no game for me and for anyone who can see that intelligence and security agencies of Pakistan are incompetent in face of the challenges that we face.

And I am telling you right now here in this thread that nothing is going to happen. Neither there would be any revenge for this attack nor there would be any action in Balochistan itself. No real operation against terrorists would be done. Prove me wrong and I am damn sure I won't be proven wrong

Our security establishment would move on from this attack in next few hours at best.

The Caste system riddled filth next door has no idea what Martyrdom is! In-fact they use the term "Shaheed" borrowed from Islam and then they have the nerve to say Jehadis do this and that, lol.
Islam isn't owned by Pakistan, even though it does seem to think so itself.

It seems like a hit list has been issued of Pro Pakistani leaders and This not just a issue of security now. Balor was a main threat for TTP and Raisani is a threat to BLA. Some one is desperate to help both and coordinate it with the arrival of Nawaz to create a bad situation in Pakistan. We are looking beyond India and recent meeting in Pakistan of heads of agencies was for this very reason there is an international Block working against the region.

Trying to create a vacuum for PTM????? This goes beyond India I m sure

Back
Top Bottom