What's new

128 dead, over 200 injured in Mastung blast targeting BAP meeting; IS claims responsibility

very very sad news .. have no words to express my condolences ..... all i wanna say
إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ‎

suddenly it came in my mind... if same number of people were died in india by some terrorist group what would be their response????? most probably troops at border at high alert entire international media would be bashing paksitan and our leaders would be running here and there trying to clam down the situation ... does our lives are that cheap that even after today's incidents in which more than hundred people died our entire media was busy in showing the live coverage of NS trip back to paksitan, seems like for them it is a routine bomb blast which will bury under the list of many other issues soon... my questions is ... what is our response??? کیا ھمیشہ کی طرح ایک بار پھر مذمت؟؟

Indeed savage to kill innocent people. There is no justification for murder.

need large scale counter op in Kashmir - Kargil-II

kargil1.jpg
Starting a full scale war that can potentially turn nuclear is the solution?

BBC is reporting that someone detonated the bomb inside the compound, among the rally attenders. Seems ISIS has claimed responsibility, although earlier I read the Pakistan Taliban claimed it.

After Manzoor Pasheen protest and relaxation of security in FATA..a new wave of terrorism has emerged right before election...

No hope with this country. Even a layman knew that terrorists would try to target elections but our agencies did nothing to stop that

No raids No radd ul fisad when you need it. No operations.

ISI, MI, IB are piece of shit and good for nothing. B@stards.

Its all about resources and funding, with what little they have they risk their life and limbs for the country.

No hope with this country. Even a layman knew that terrorists would try to target elections but our agencies did nothing to stop that

No raids No radd ul fisad when you need it. No operations.

ISI, MI, IB are piece of shit and good for nothing. B@stards.

Its all about resources and funding, with what little they have they risk their life and limbs for the country.

LOL I can see where placing Pakistan on the FATF grey list got you and your bastard daddy America. Still begging Pakistan to do more? So much for FATF grey listing LOL

As for rape, ask your mother how she got raped by an RSS Modi lover. You are after all the rape product.

Now get back to begging to America and China how evil Pakistan is LOL
lol so much crying you must be frustrated fellow after all that banging.

Kindly explain the exploits of Kulbushan Yadav in Pakistan. Wait... he is a business man and his confessions are FAKE, right?

FYI:

Their is no issue in Kashmir, right? Pakistani agents slip into IOK and cause all trouble, right?
pakistan's closed military aka kangaroo court trial of the accused says a lot about intentions of pakistan. This type of propaganda is fit for local consumption , world will not be fooled by it. What happened when sartaj aziz took the matter to UN? absolutely nothing, world knows who the terrorists are.

For kasab, butcher of mumbai there was a public & open trial , it was not hush hush in camera cover up with doctored videos.

You still dint answer my question about his fathers killers who are threat to peace in kashmir but all you want to do is run away by posting some usual chest beating videos with zero facts.

That is too many people killed in one event,
Un-necessary loss of innocents life.
RIP

dont dig a hole for yourself. The whole world knows who uses terrorism as a part of their foreign policy.

Which "world" is that? Is that the one where the only countries are Bharat and Afghanistan?

Which "world" is that? Is that the one where the only countries are Bharat and Afghanistan?
hey why not ask the guys who put pakistan on FATF list they will give a complete list of the world including countries and their respective capital.

RIP

Seems Zarb E Azb hasn't produced desired results.

This should not go unanswered and the culprits should be punsihed.We all know for sure who is behind this.
Its time to activate some sleeper ISI agents inside india and kill some high profile indian politicians.

RIP

Seems Zarb E Azb hasn't produced desired results.
No actually zarb e azab was a success but still some indians dogs are left and soon we will kill them.

May ALLAH bless Nawabzada Siraj Raisani all of the victims family and may ALLAH forgive the victims of these Attack and ALLAH is most Forgiving and merciful and knows best.

Useless law enforcement agencies. Army. police, FC, Rangers, ISI, MI, IB all are good for nothing.

Nope my friend CTD officers also died in both bomb blasts.

To kia karain?? They should have eliminated terrorists instead of getting killed in their attacks.

They failed and died as a failure.

Some times terrorist get through. I don't want to blame any one in this situation lets mourn today but there is a reason of 2 attacks happening today.
These things will happen because responsible agencies are too busy manipulating elections and trying to bring in their puppets just to gain more share in Gwadar/CPEC, expand DHA even more and militarize more civilian companies like 'Haleeb' so even better retirement package could be offered to their personnel. At the expense of whom though?

Do check which form of government was in Power when we lost territory (East Pakistan, Siachin). Also check which form of government was in Power when we gained territory (Gwadar). The point is do not assume duties that don't belong to you; just concentrate on doing your own which is to serve and protect the entire population of Islamic Republic of Pakistan. Peace!

Are you sure, if I start counting the names of terror puppets aided and abetted by your institutions and instances of terror activities concluded by your state, it would get embarrassing quite soon.
but nevertheless, RIP to the victims.
Comparing apples with oranges. Old trait of Indian members of pdf.
Comparing attacks on combatants with a deliberate massacre of civilians, only a person devoid of humanity will call both of them the same.
Any terrorist is a good terrorist as long as he is supported by USA or her allies, otherwise he's a bad terrorist.

Some reading might help clear your misconceptions;

...civilians taking up arms and fighting as irregulars are as old as war itself. It was the use of guerrilla combat during the Second World War by resistance movements against an occupying force which led to the introduction of a special Article when the Geneva Conventions were revised in 1949. This provision recognizes the status of war prisoner for members of "resistance" movements fulfilling the following conditions:
(a) that of being commanded by a person responsible for his subordinates;
(b) that of having a fixed distinctive sign recognizable at a distance;
(c) that of carrying arms openly;
(d) that of conducting their operations in accordance with the laws and customs of war.
If these four conditions are present, the guerilla is entitled to the same treatment from his captors as the regular soldier. During the Second World War, General Eisenhower sent a proclamation to Nazis and Frenchmen alike, formally recognizing the French resistance Maquis as members of the Allied Forces and warned the Germans that all guerillas were to be given the same honorable treatment as the regular soldiers under him in the Allied Expeditionary Force.
A further condition imposed by Article 4 is that these movements must belong to one of the Parties to the conflict...

Back
Top Bottom