What's new

1200 PKK members released from prisons in Syria

Mate, that professional, better equipped entity is way too busy right now imho..All the north border gates of Syria are in FSA control, recently we watch live how FSA captured Akcakale Turkey-Syria border gates..There is no Syrian(Assad) entity in the north

hahah gates . so they control gates.. or used to control gates... that's nothing....

anyways even the west said Syria haven't even used 20% of its military power...

Thats not true..When did Turkey ask for Nato to attack Syria? You have any links to back up your statement?

You must have forgotten Turkey calls for military intervention and havens ??
and did you forget quick NATO meeting after Turkey requests in respond for the jet that got shot by Syria

Last edited by a moderator:
Mate, that professional, better equipped entity is way too busy right now imho..All the north border gates of Syria are in FSA control, recently we watch live how FSA captured Akcakale Turkey-Syria border gates..There is no Syrian(Assad) entity in the north

Assad's army might be busy, but they still can give, together with Iran, the PKK more instruments to fight the Turkish army. Kurdish-Syria is still not in the hands of FSA.

hahah gates . so they control gates.. or used to control gates... that's nothing....

Its everything..Think about a country who cant even have the control of its own borders..How can you say its nothing??

and did you forget quick NATO meeting after Turkey requests in respond for the jet that got shot by Syria

And youre saying that Turkey asked Nato to attack Syria in that meeting?

Its everything..Think about a country who cant even have the control of its own borders..How can you say its nothing??

Then what was that meeting for ? just talk and chill??

And did you forget Turkey calls for intervention ?

Turkey asked NATO to install a no-fly zone over Syria. I would call that a request to attack - military intervention - Syria. How else you are going to enforce a no-fly zone over a country?

Then what was that meeting for ? just talk and chill??

And did you forget Turkey calls for intervention ?

Turkey just requested consultations under Article 4 of Nato's founding Washington Treaty..You cant find anywhere that Turkey asked for military intervention on Syria from Nato

Turkey asked NATO to install a no-fly zone over Syria. I would call that a request to attack - military intervention - Syria. How else you are going to enforce a no-fly zone over a country?

Please provide me a link specifies that Turkey asked Nato to install a no-fly zone

Don't get me wrong. There is nothing wrong with providing aid or something like that. What I meant by 'where is Erdogan on Somalia' is why Erdogan supports militants in Syria, but not in Somalia. Turkey should have stayed neutral. But staying neutral doesn't mean you don't have to take care of Syrian refugees, don't have to give aid or even don't have to criticize Assad. Erdogan could have criticized Assad and helped Syrian refugees, but helping a non-united militant group is something different. So one could wonder; why is Turkey actively supporting a militant group in Syria, by letting them use Turkey soil for their operations?

Turkiye tried so hard to stay neutral (If you remember our country was the only country who supported Syria against the west, every time Turkiye encouraged Syria to make progress in terms of human rights, democracy etc. while the west demanded sanctions on Syria). After all effort Turkiye made Bashar Al Assad did not listen us and continued killing his own people. After that moment what did you expect us to do? The people whom Assad kills in Syria have relatives in our country. Every year during the religious holidays, the relatives in Turkiye and Syria were celebrating the holidays together in the border (We had allowed Syrian citizens to enter our country during the religious holidays). Believe me, Turkiye tried everything she can do to convince Assad, but he chose the way of Qaddafi. So, there is no blame on our country in this issue.

Please provide me a link that Turkey asked Nato to install a no-fly zone from Nato

Turkey asks Nato about a no-fly zone as Syria makes it clear that it's ready to fight dirty – Telegraph Blogs

“The Turks purposefully left it vague and didn’t provide many specifics,” the source said. “But they also didn’t give [Nato] members a heads-up before the meeting that they’d be asking for this and everyone was surprised.”

After that moment what did you expect us to do? The people whom Assad kills in Syria have relatives in our country. Every year during the religious holidays, the relatives in Turkiye and Syria were celebrating the holidays together in the border (We had allowed Syrian citizens to enter our country during the religious holidays). Believe me, Turkiye tried everything she can do to convince Assad, but he chose the way of Qaddafi. So, there is no blame on our country in this issue.

I expected Turkey to criticize Assad for his way of dealing with the protests, but not to let a militant organization to use it's soil for military operations. And with all due respect. Erdogan might give something about Syrians getting killed, but Turkey's support to the FSA is because of geo-political reasons and not based on emotions.

Turkey asks Nato about a no-fly zone as Syria makes it clear that it's ready to fight dirty – Telegraph Blogs

“The Turks purposefully left it vague and didn’t provide many specifics,” the source said. “But they also didn’t give [Nato] members a heads-up before the meeting that they’d be asking for this and everyone was surprised.”

Not from a blog please..This guy even doesnt know the difference between F4 and F-14 if you read the article carefully..But nevertheless, take a look at this also

US, Turkey mull no-fly zone for Syria - SYRIA - FRANCE 24

No fly zone was discussed between USA and Turkey..Turkey hasnt requested to install nofly zone from Nato..Besides, it is likely that a U.S.-backed NFZ would have minor impact. Most of the Assad regime’s killing is done on the ground. Although the regime has made limited use of fixed-wing aircraft and attack helicopters in recent weeks, most of the death toll is caused by artillery barrages and brutal paramilitary hit squads(Shaabs, Shababas, sth like that)—all of which, including attack helicopters, an NFZ would have a negligible impact on.

yes probably Syria is with PKK now after what you have done to Syria . Turkey supported terrorism and terrorists in Syria... heck they even provide them with weapons and training on Turkish soil... so I don't see why wouldn't Syria start supporting PKK after a year of Turkey supporting terrorism in Syria...

hahah you are very "smart" I never said he will use it on Syrian people...you should work for Aljazeera and Alarabiyah because you are good at making stories up like them... he will use it against the enemies... that is including Turkey... and that IF anything happens which will never happen because Alasad power source is the Syrian people...

If he uses WMD we will send you back to 5000BC and even erdogan can't save you, they will be picking up assads bits on the roads. That time you will actually really shoot yourself in the foot.

anyways even the west said Syria haven't even used 20% of its military power...

We never called for military intervention, don't talk like you know we have the power enough, Erdoğan said the international community should do more stuff and people are dying and maybe a no-fly zone near the people that are in our soil who ran away.

Oh I just saw your quote, yes a no-fly zone isn't an attack its to protect the refugees in turkey and control that area.

Back
Top Bottom