What's new

$117 million brand new Chinese ship sinks at launch

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about sustainability?

Qatar's growth rate is 16% for 2010, 26.75% in 2007.

Paraguay stands at 14% for 2010, and it was -3.9% in 2009

Afghanistan's growth rate was 15% at 2008 now its around 4%.

Get educated mate!

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

We are just paying back the same coin, you get what you spread. hatred in this case.

Adios!

Really? If you can count, try to count China bashing post by Indian and India bashing post by Chinese on this forum. The numbers are not even close. But hey, I guess Indians are better at bashing, Chinese are better at making things, so we are even.

Really? If you can count, try to count China bashing post by Indian and India bashing post by Chinese on this forum. The numbers are not even close. But hey, I guess Indians are better at bashing, Chinese are better at making things, so we are even.

Any statistics for that, ask Chinese Dragon. He's best in bringing in numbers out of nowhere. :lol:

We are just paying back the same coin, you get what you spread. hatred in this case.

Adios!

If you had actually read the thread from the beginning, you would not have said something so ridiculous.

Read post #2 on this thread. :rofl:

Read this thread from the beginning, it is exactly the opposite way around. :azn:

This is the second post on the thread:

As I said before, you waste no opportunity to bash us in this forum as a whole (1962, 5 year old Indian poverty article, 3 yeard old IN chief article..ring a bell CD) then why should we hold us back. India is not the land of Gandhi anymore.

If you had actually read the thread from the beginning, you would not have said something so ridiculous.

Read post #2 on this thread. :rofl:

Why are talking about this thread only, have a broad perspective man!

Talk about the general prevailing attitude as a whole.

I dare you to repeat 1962 :lol:

No problem. Just do what you did last time, i.e. the Forward Policy.

And then it will be repeated. Try it if you dare. :azn:

The problem of course, is that the Indians don't even have the balls to respond to the Mumbai attacks, despite constant boasting about "surgical strikes".

Why bring Mumbai attacks in when China cannot even take back it's "claimed" land? And you still haven't spotted Arunachal Pradesh and Sikkim on that map of Indian states.

If you don't have the balls to respond to Pakistan despite blaming them for mass terrorist killings in India...

Then how on Earth can you respond to Chinese incursions?

It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. - Warren Buffett :devil:

and you took 30 seconds to ruin yours - so enjoy wearing your pink sari.

Amazing how Indians are swarming on here to gloat and troll - as if they live in a sea of never seeing or hearing of accidents or mistakes. The mindset of you guys is incredible. Dont throw stones at others if you live in a glasshouse.
This was an unfortunate accident - yet the great news was nobody was injured. It is an sad accident and hopefully lessons will be learnt. China shipping industry will be better after this as they will learn from the mistakes.

China shipping industry will be better after this as they will learn from the mistakes.

Yep, they are laughing as if India is the master of shipbuilding. :lol:

How on Earth can your country let Indians occupy "claimed" Chinese land for more than 50 years ? Spot Arunachal Pradesh and Sikkim.

Mind games. We took it very easily in 1962, the Indian Army cried and ran away.

But we kept Aksai Chin, because that is the one that matters. :azn:

well I hope they deal accordingly with the persons who are responsible for this
I really hate it when a group work hard on a project and when it come for the
time they reap the fruit of their hard work some idiot come and destroy everything
because they can't remember what the protocols are .

by the way these Chinese - Indian bashing aside why a Tibetan wants to be part
of India ? they are ethnically different , have different religion and I'm not that
versed in the history of south east Asia but I don't think they were ever part of
the same country (well if you don't consider the Mongolian Invasion after all they
didn't build a country and after they started to build countries it was several different
country not one big empire) to me it's more likely that Tibet want to be part of
Bhutan rater India .

Mind games. We took it very easily in 1962, the Indian Army cried and ran away.

But we kept Aksai Chin, because that is the one that matters. :azn:

Actually it was your women who came to the "aid" :azn: of our soldiers after the war, plus gave us Sikkim and Arunachal Pradesh. And even after 50 years, China is still crying over it.

well I hope they deal accordingly with the persons who are responsible for this
I really hate it when a group work hard on a project and when it come for the
time they reap the fruit of their hard work some idiot come and destroy everything
because they can't remember what the protocols are .

by the way these Chinese - Indian bashing aside why a Tibetan wants to be part
of India ? they are ethnically different , have different religion and I'm not that
versed in the history of south east Asia but I don't think they were ever part of
the same country (well if you don't consider the Mongolian Invasion after all they
didn't build a country and after they started to build countries it was several different
country not one big empire) to me it's more likely that Tibet want to be part of
Bhutan rater India .

Rajasthanis and Tamils are also ethnically different, however both states have had tremendous contributions to the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom