What's new

$117 million brand new Chinese ship sinks at launch

Status
Not open for further replies.
well I hope they deal accordingly with the persons who are responsible for this
I really hate it when a group work hard on a project and when it come for the
time they reap the fruit of their hard work some idiot come and destroy everything
because they can't remember what the protocols are .

by the way these Chinese - Indian bashing aside why a Tibetan wants to be part
of India ? they are ethnically different , have different religion and I'm not that
versed in the history of south east Asia but I don't think they were ever part of
the same country (well if you don't consider the Mongolian Invasion after all they
didn't build a country and after they started to build countries it was several different
country not one big empire) to me it's more likely that Tibet want to be part of
Bhutan rater India .

Don't comment on thing you have no knowledge of.

First try to take back South Tibet.

We already took the whole of Arunachal Pradesh in 1962. :lol:

We humilated the Indian Army and they ran away crying in BOTH sectors.

The only reason you have it now, is because the PLA didn't want to hold on to it. You never won it by force, you could only beg for it. :azn:

No problem. Just do what you did last time, i.e. the Forward Policy.

And then it will be repeated. Try it if you dare. :azn:

The problem of course, is that the Indians don't even have the balls to respond to the Mumbai attacks, despite constant boasting about "surgical strikes".

Don't give excuses for your incompetence to take back 'your land'.

The only reason you have it now is because the PLA didn't want to hold on to it. You never won it by force, you could only beg for it. :azn:

It's still counted as a disputed territory by the Chinese government. All China can do now is cry about how Arunachal Pradesh and Sikkim are well integrated into The Republic of India. :lol:

Rajasthanis and Tamils are also ethnically different, however both states have had tremendous contributions to the country.
Aren't they at least the same religion and also were they not historically
part of India to begin with let's look at another part for example Punjab
or Kashmir don't you have some problem with those region or look at what
happened with Pakistan . do you really like to have such headaches again ?

The only reason you have it now, is because the PLA didn't want to hold on to it. You never won it by force, you could only beg for it. :azn:

Like I said before your commanders in 1962 were world class morons who sacrificed hundreds of Chinese lives to get AP and then just handed over back to us. We have nothing to fear of when you have these type of commanders in your army

Aren't they at least the same religion and also were they not historically
part of India to begin with let's look at another part for example Punjab
or Kashmir don't you have some problem with those region or look at what
happened with Pakistan . do you really like to have such headaches again ?

There are a lot of patriotic Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists and what not living throughout India. It's not necessarily anything to do with religion. Lakshadweep has a majority of Muslims, yet they're as patriotic as any other Indian.

LOL, Indians really believe that they are a superpower. :P

Oops!

'India can't match China's military force': Indian Naval Chief - IBN Live

I never said India was a superpower and I encourage you to disprove me otherwise :azn:

All China and the Chinese fanboys on here can do about the whole issue of India's sovereignty over Arunachal Pradesh is cry about how they'll take it over. Still nothing has changed since 62' except granting statehood to Sikkim in 1975 and Arunachal Pradesh in 1986 :lol:

There are a lot of patriotic Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists and what not living throughout India. It's not necessarily anything to do with religion. Lakshadweep has a majority of Muslims, yet they're as patriotic as any other Indian.
well I don't say they are not Patriotic ,I'm sure they are because they
Consider themselves Indian and you can't expect anything else from
them bat can you say the same thing with the Tibetan

well I don't say they are not Patriotic ,I'm sure they are because they
Consider themselves Indian and you can't expect anything else from
them bat can you say the same thing with the Tibetan

People of Sikkim, Arunachal Pradesh, Ladakh are in fact ethnically Tibetan as well as a few minorities in other states bordering Tibet such as Uttar Pradesh and Himachal Pradesh. And yes we even have an Indo-Tibetan Border Police force compromised of ethnic Tibetans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom