What's new

10 things never say to Pakistani

I'm not comparing Pak & ind, im comparing world Muslims vs world hindus

It shows you're really pissed by my comment :D :lol:
Nope!...I just pissed on your comment!...OK now go wash up!

13 pages for something written by OMAIRA GILL...
omairagill.jpg

Pakistanis don't like to be called "****", i didn't know that until somebody warned me about it.
Afghans call us **** as a slur.

I'm not comparing Pak & ind, im comparing world Muslims vs world hindus

It shows you're really pissed by my comment :D :lol:

Theres more poverty in India. Pakistan has lower HDI. I think comparisons should actually be banned.

I remember that once I offered one of my Jew friend to visit Pakistan because he offered me to visit US.You people won't believe what he said:'I cannot come because if I do then,Talibans will shot me' :lol:
I think that what we Pakistanis hated the most is when people try to resemble Pakistan with India.They don't realize that there is too much difference and even Indians realize that.
One more point, I haven't seen women using bindi as ornament except those Pakistanis which are by religion following polytheism,or some very old cinema films.
And university affairs... Boy ,oh boy!
This virus can be seen even in schools and collages.Boys and girls,high with hormones seriously act like makaka mulata doing seriously ridiculous stuff, (and mostly burqa and beard wali awam,lol)which may lead to their suspension from institution :D
Darn!

when I was a kid ... I was playing in sand and suddenly saw my mom going somewhere... I ran after her shouting mom... mom.. only to realize its another woman with similar saree... i was so confused... started crying... :agree:
My mom and her sister are identical twins and i used to cry with confusion when i was a kid , most of my and my aunts family members still get confused between the two at times.

My mom and her sister are identical twins and i used to cry with confusion when i was a kid , most of my and my aunts family members still get confused between the two at times.

Wait, what?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom