What's new

10 things never say to Pakistani

10 things you should never say to someone from Pakistan
1. “Wow! Your English is really good!”

Thank you!

2. “Do you guys have TV / the internet / cell phones over there?”

no! we are actually from other planet we have some other unique tools for communication or entertainment.

3. “Pakistani girls are so innocent.”
Yah! we know that right

4. “Did you come over in a boat?”
Yes a boat with two wings and which can fly like a bird in the blue sky.:crazy_pilot:

5. “You’re from Pakistan? I love palak paneer!”
Then go fok your self

6. “Did your parents disown you for marrying of your own choice?”
None of your business.:partay:

7. “Did you ever see Osama Bin Laden?”
Yes he was my best buddy. He use to play cricket in the ground nearby. He was one great fast baller.

8. “Did you used to live in a mud hut / shantytown?
Yes air-conditioned solid mud huts

9. “How come you don’t wear that dot on your forehead?”

Because we are not stupid :p:

10. “I’d love to visit Pakistan, but I’m too scared, and not brave”
Because you are a big scary cat!

Yep baby have no doubt it. :)
guerillabay5.jpg
where is north america? I wish that place didn't really exist anyway though. :lol:

I have tried original Karachi food, same food, kababs etc., in fact our Biryani is much better. Our basmati rice is also better. :pop:
krachi food taste yukh try lahori food you will forget rest of the word or try peshawari food

Pakistanis don't like to be called "****", i didn't know that until somebody warned me about it.

Pakistanis don't like to be called "****", i didn't know that until somebody warned me about it.
actually the word is pretty harmless, it was originally used by the westerners and "Bloody Pakis" so it was taken as offensive, independently the work **** means nothing offensive, but it has become a generally offensive word

o really, look at the HDI of India , pak & BD. look at massive population of india stiil we have better HDI compared to your country...
I'm not comparing Pak & ind, im comparing world Muslims vs world hindus

No chief!..you are the "Natheja" of these so called rules!
It shows you're really pissed by my comment :D :lol:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom