What's new

10 things never say to Pakistani

And indians will be pissed if we say "Yes we are the ex-Rulers of india"
Ex rulers were afghan, turk, British from whom we got independent.The so called pakistani nation is always slave state of foreighners because pakistani mindset.Some of them think they are descedant Arabs, some turks, some afghans but they are only some converted indians.

Over all: two more things you should never say to a Pakistani:

- Kashmir belongs to India

- HIndustan Zindabad.

:yahoo::yahoo:
Infact i always say these two things to Pakistanis..i have got many Pakistani colleagues and we joke a lot

Thats called lying.
Punjabi- Muslims never really ruled anything. Can you disapprove that with any credible facts.
I'm not punjabi

No we don't :disagree:
Rather I would tell him that those were Persians and Arabs who ruled your Hindu ancestors(who later converted to Islam) :lol:

I wonder who will be pissed off :p:
A Muslim is a Muslim first, then a Pakistani, indian, Arab, Afghan or Turk etc etc

Ex rulers were afghan, turk, British from whom we got independent.The so called pakistani nation is always slave state of foreighners because pakistani mindset.Some of them think they are descedant Arabs, some turks, some afghans but they are only some converted indians.
A Muslim is a Muslim first, then a Pakistani, indian, Arab, Afghan or Turk etc etc

I'm not punjabi

No before musalman you called your self punjabi, pathani, balochi, turk, kasmiri, sindhi, Irani, Arab, etc

Because of this bengal muslim and punjabi muslim issue pakistan govt divided and Bangladesh formed for bangali muslims.

Nope. Same food, just our cooking is better. Even those people from Karachi, Lahore and Sindh looked all same like Indians. And they were speaking the same language, Hindi. Renaming it as Urdu and adding some more words from ME doesn't make it a different language, just like adding more tadka to daal doesn't make it a different cuisine as long as the basic preparation is same. Heck, even that mustache that you had was Indian.:pop:
Condom were also invented in ancient india

:lol: :lol:
I like that!!!
Ancient India would mean Pakistan included.
Toh aap bhi ghaas phoos khate the?? :P
Hm ab bhi ghaas khate hain, open defecats kartey hn, caves mn rehtey hn aur mars ki sair kartey hn :P

No before musalman you called your self punjabi, pathani, balochi, turk, kasmiri, sindhi, Irani, Arab, etc

Because of this bengal muslim and punjabi muslim issue pakistan govt divided and Bangladesh formed for bangali muslims.

before muslman and after musalman...feel the difference

so you were also an African not sooo long ago
Yep baby have no doubt it. :)
guerillabay5.jpg

Confessing to have been ruled by so many different nations still have the balls to call Pakistan a slave state of others.

killyourselves.png

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom