What's new

10 Border Guards Martyred by Terrorists Near Pakistan Border

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why you guys are so delusional? what so called terrorists? For you Daesh is a so called terrorist organization? Alliance has not even started functioning yet and here you are trying to warn us about future like a najoomi.
Sauid arabia is the founder and main sponsor of Daesh.
and the time will show how much this alliance is going to fight against terrorism.

Title is being copy pasted, without any alteration. However, there is no discrimination for any terrorist groups at all as Pakistan is more damaged and has been sustaining these injuries since long that I am sure you will be aware.

Well that is title made by western media. I am not western media.

Police Chief claimed only what he knows about one side story but blaming Pakistan is not plausible at all. Indeed, we have to wait for further information, confirmation and more reports as what really happened.

Pakistani source does the same copy paste job as what is being reported in Iran w.r.t. Police Chief Statement though, Pakistani officials have to co

Well I guess we will have to wait for Pakistani side of the incident even though I'm sure they attacked from across the border.

Anyway I was going to ask to change title to affirm the attackers were terrorists but looks like a mod already did that.

Why you guys are so delusional? what so called terrorists? For you Daesh is a so called terrorist organization? Alliance has not even started functioning yet and here you are trying to warn us about future like a najoomi.
Daesh are not the only terrorists in the region.

Anyway I was going to ask to change title to affirm the attackers were terrorists but looks like a mod already did that.

Actually I wasn't able to understand what you said in previous post though was waiting for your reply however, the needful is done. :-)

Well I guess we will have to wait for Pakistani side of the incident even though I'm sure they attacked from across the border.

Exactly, as we have to play a responsible role in such times of tension where, a common enemy can create a misunderstanding among both nations. Let's see what unveils later.

Well that is title made by western media. I am not western media.

I wasn't looking at the same from western or eastern prospective though, title was appropriate as per available information so far. However, enjoy your discussion and carry on.

Regards,

Yes Hezbollah, Hashd Al Shaabi and numerous terrorist groups fighting in Iraq Syria and Yemen. We must eliminate all these terror groups.
This is what @mohsen meant when he said "so called" terrorists.

Hezbollah is a Lebanese political party and Popular Mobilisation Units are part of official Iraqi military (Iraqi parliament incorporated them into Iraqi Army recently).

So if you want to start a war on two countries go right ahead, I'm sure Daesh will appreciate the support :-)

Yes Hezbollah, Hashd Al Shaabi and numerous terrorist groups fighting in Iraq Syria and Yemen. We must eliminate all these terror groups.

First get rid of terror groups killing women and children and civilians/soldiers inside Pakistan, then pursue your call of duty-like wishes from behind the monitor.
What a stupid logic he presented. We shouldn't be a part of any anti terror coalition just because we have terrorism problem in our country? Seems like Iranian officials are so butthurt that their brains stopped working. Even a stupid spokesman is crying over it. Good

He has a strong point, first clean your home, then dream of cleaning others' home.

First get rid of terror groups killing women and children and civilians/soldiers inside Pakistan, then pursue your call of duty-like wishes from behind the monitor.

He has a strong point, first clean your home, then dream of cleaning others' home.
world will be alot better place if Iranians wernt so hell bent on spreading terrorism in the middle east

world will be alot better place if Iranians wernt so hell bent on spreading terrorism in the middle east

Many names can be replaced, it's not a hard thing to do sitting behind a monitor:

world will be alot better place if Saudis, Qataris, Jordanians, Emiratis, Pakistanis wernt so hell bent on spreading terrorism in the middle east.

It's a bit rich talking about supporting terror groups, when Iran is accused of exactly the same things as Pakistan is. Afghans accuse both Iran and Pakistan for the Taliban. You guys supported Morsi and the Muslim Brotherhood, an extremist/Salafist organization. And if Iran supported all Shias, why don't they have the backing of Azerbaijan, a Shia majority country? Iran has a very cynical way of advancing its national interests, using the name of Muslim Brotherhood, or fighting for so-called Shia rights for proxy warfare.

You are just as bad as the takfiris, and use proxy warfare to further your agendas at the expense of Muslim lives. Yes, I'm a fan of the Lebanese Hezbollah, but funding the Houthis, fanning unrest in Bahrain, supporting Assad in Syria just fans the fire. While I do not think any of these organizations, or even Assad as terrorists; the intent seems to be to respond to takfiri warfare with more proxy warfare; all at the expense of Muslim lives.

Yes, you guys have done a tremendous job of exporting all the sectarianism in other Muslim nations; and minimizing casualties at home.

We have not minimized casualties at home like you do, but they are decreasing all the time, and violence is reaching 2003 levels.

Many names can be replaced, it's not a hard thing to do sitting behind a monitor:

world will be alot better place if Saudis, Qataris, Jordanians, Emiratis, Pakistanis wernt so hell bent on spreading terrorism in the middle east.
joke of the century coming from a Iranian, the fathers of terrorism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom