What's new

10 Border Guards Martyred by Terrorists Near Pakistan Border

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel for the loss of those Iranian soldiers....BUT....Persians are highly mistaken if they think they can mess with Pakistan like they are with Syria, Iraq etc...

Iran is strong but Pakistan is extremely strong...

So, Persian members need to control their emotions...They are already too stretched in the region...

Why are you behaving so apologetic? Do you know Iranians have full blown insurgency in their own sistan province?....U just believed Iranians' statement....Whats the proof that they attacked from Pakistani territory...???

Don't get carried away...

I love your over acting...Even on the dead bodies of your soldiers...u didn't hesitate to score brownie points....

Clapping required...
Bhai Turkiye is with you always

R.I.P to my Iranian brothers.

As a Pakistani Shia, I will defend Pakistan from these baseless accusations from Iranian members here.

There is a porous Iranian/Pakistani border. I admit that Iran has better control of the border regions of Sistan-Balochistan than we do of our border region.

However, the founder of Jundullah (Iran) [which isn't the same as Jundullah (Pakistan)] was AbdulMalik Rigi. He was an Iranian, a Sunni from Sistan-Balochistan. He wasn't a Pakistani. There is good reason to believe that Jundullah fighters are actually (Balochi) Iranian citizens, that probably have sympathies amongst the local Baloch populations of both Iran and Pakistan. If the Islamic Republic of Iran did not discriminate so heavily against Sunni Balochi Iranians, things might be different.

Most members of Jundullah (Iran) will be disenfranchised Sunni Iranian Balochis, not Pakistanis. They will get some sympathy from Sunni Balochis in Balochistan, Pakistan.

But the impetus of the movement is from the disenfranchised Sunni Iranian Balochis, they are the heartbeat of Jundullah (Iran). There are probably sleeper cells in Zahedan too, that haven't been discovered.

In the case of Iran shelling Pakistani border regions, it could have been retaliation against failed Jundullah attacks, where Jundullah positions were known. In this case, there was not enough time or intelligence since the terrorist ambush was successful.
Yet the brunt was faced by civilians and their mud houses. In some instances the FC border guards of Pakistan were also murdered by Irani

Both countries need to strengthen their border security. Incidents like those reported above (if at all came from across border) are a failure for both countries. It is in the interest of both countries to monitor and control their borders.

Now, coming to Uzair Baloch and the indian monkey Kulbushan Yadav, Iran has some serious answering to do on that front and better come out clean with complete and unadulterated truth. Anything short will be extremely detrimental to Iran's future.

Based on the evidence available to us at the moment, Iran is an accomplice in terrorist activities in Pakistan. It is in Iran's own interest to come forward and convince us otherwise. Else, Iran will actually start feeling "surrounded" by enemies.

میزان: تعداد شهدای درگیری با اشرار در هنگ مرزی میرجاوه به ۹ تن رسید. در این درگیری ۳ نیروی کادر و ۶ سرباز به شهادت رسید.

روزنامه ایران

Rest In Peace and my thoughts and prayers go to the families of the martyred.

Iranian Police Chief issued a statement saying that the terrorists attacked the border guards from the Pakistani side of the border.

This implies they used long ranged weapons like mortars, ATGMs or something similar.

I will post more details when we get them.

Must destroy takfeeris, drug peddlers and violent Baloch separatists together!

RIP and a salute to the guards for fighting to safeguard their country.

@WebMaster @The Eagle I will repeat again why you guys not changing the OP when there is nothing mentioned about Pakistan in OP. Is it Pakistan Defence forum or you guys are being more biased here.

I feel for the loss of those Iranian soldiers....BUT....Persians are highly mistaken if they think they can mess with Pakistan like they are with Syria, Iraq etc...

Iran is strong but Pakistan is extremely strong...

So, Persian members need to control their emotions...They are already too stretched in the region...

Why are you behaving so apologetic? Do you know Iranians have full blown insurgency in their own sistan province?....U just believed Iranians' statement....Whats the proof that they attacked from Pakistani territory...???

Don't get carried away...

I love your over acting...Even on the dead bodies of your soldiers...u didn't hesitate to score brownie points....

Clapping required...

You can see this shit in the OP, they didnt just temper the thread title but they have blatantly put it on Pakistan without using any source. I have asked @mods to change it But at the end its Pakistan Defense. Jahan Shah se zada shah k wafadar han .

As a Pakistani Shia, I will defend Pakistan from these baseless accusations from Iranian members here.

There is a porous Iranian/Pakistani border. I admit that Iran has better control of the border regions of Sistan-Balochistan than we do of our border region.

However, the founder of Jundullah (Iran) [which isn't the same as Jundullah (Pakistan)] was AbdulMalik Rigi. He was an Iranian, a Sunni from Sistan-Balochistan. He wasn't a Pakistani. There is good reason to believe that Jundullah fighters are actually (Balochi) Iranian citizens, that probably have sympathies amongst the local Baloch populations of both Iran and Pakistan. If the Islamic Republic of Iran did not discriminate so heavily against Sunni Balochi Iranians, things might be different.

Most members of Jundullah (Iran) will be disenfranchised Sunni Iranian Balochis, not Pakistanis. They will get some sympathy from Sunni Balochis in Balochistan, Pakistan.

But the impetus of the movement is from the disenfranchised Sunni Iranian Balochis, they are the heartbeat of Jundullah (Iran). There are probably sleeper cells in Zahedan too, that haven't been discovered.

Great bro, thats the spirit. You know wat these things are just propagate to create a divide and then to prove our self we have to mention who we are. At the foremost we are Pakistanis. No one should dare to put blame on us without any source and if any one thinks he can attack us and get away without any repercussions then they are must be in delusions.

The times are so tensed and precious especially w.r.t. enemy's propaganda that we must not get diverted by. Just look at the development and geo-politics changes that both countries are in good relations whereby, as we know, the enemy is trying to sabotage the growing relations and to mislead the masses for hate against each other. The wise one will never pay any heed to just sayings and lies of propagandist. The proxies are being utilized by the common enemy to create misunderstanding and rift through different means, among two peaceful nations. High ups from both sides are well aware of the situation and are in continuous contact to curb down such mafia along the border. These proxies are using a belt/common traffic route while utilizing Afghan area for such disruptive and terrorism activities that Pakistan & Iran both are hunting them since long as just of yesterday, Pakistan eliminated many of these mercenaries while trying to entering Pakistan from Nangar-Har through Rajgal Valley. The enemy is common that we have to work together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom