What's new

Çay Bahçesi

You mean other than from all the political accounts you've banned? From the rules you announced - Turkish Defence Forum Announcements

How you enforce the rules is up to you, but if you're going to enforce a rule, enforce it equally.
''The people who is willing to share own opinion regarding politics, will be allowed to do in already opened threads listed above.''

You think this was all about opinions?
Dont you think it was more about insults?

''The people who is willing to share own opinion regarding politics, will be allowed to do in already opened threads listed above.''

You think this was all about opinions?
Dont you think it was more about insults?

If it's only about insults, the rule should say it's only about insults. I'm not interested in looking into a crystal ball and trying to figure out what rule cabatli is trying to enforce - it should be clearly stated and what's stated should be enforced fairly for everyone.

You mean other than from all the political accounts you've banned? From the rules you announced - Turkish Defence Forum Announcements

How you enforce the rules is up to you, but if you're going to enforce a rule, enforce it equally.

I don't know What you are trying to tell in here because the things you are talking makes no sense to me. Neither I am the one who enforce the rules up to me, nor I have an intention to ban the members talking politics in this forum. What I am doing is to restrict political discussions in already opened politic threads to keep military related threads clean from pissing contests, not ending politic discussions, fights, not ending insults...etc

The members who have been banned all during my management was about opening multiple account. Many others have been warned cause of personal insults including LegionnairE. Other two warning was about insulting Ataturk. 3x warning means a ban. Exm: Hurshid !

It is not my concern If you have a problem with the rules listed in announcement page. If you think I am unfair to some members, You should make a quick research about my ban/warning history, before reaching an early result. If you did a research about bans, You would have known that All bans are about opened multiple accounts of some politic oriented members. Regarding rules, You will just meet me When you violated the rules which is listed in your link but It is for sure that Here is a serious military forum with serious rules. If you want many different accounts of same members (Hurshid opened 6 different account, Enver-Paşa opened 3-4 different account) which is opened to spread own politic propagandas to convert military related threads into a fanboy's pissing contests in a defence forum, You can be sure that I will be here to talk How they deserve...

Last edited:
Khalid is my friend.

Khalid ... is my brother.

so, which one is it? brother, friend? maybe he's your grand-grand-grandfather's aunt's uncle's niece's still born twin's elder sister's younger brother's second degree collateral ancestor's imaginary brother's friend's son's daughter's mother's father's youngest brother's daughkdaalşdmaşdaklenkahe :D

Well, I don't want a strong russia because simply they are a threat to us and a rival.

We could fight over Karabagh any day Armenia being a CSTO member.

ofc, turkey doesn't want strong russia, russia doesn't want strong turkey. borg doesn't want strong earth fed, earth fed kills borg. what i meant was, no need for akp fanbois to use the same old allegation all the time, especially to defend erdo's failure.

edit: oh, btw armenia is a CSTO member alrite, but self-proclaimed N.Karabagh is not ;)

I don't know What you are trying to tell in here because the things you are talking makes no sense to me. Neither I am the one who enforce the rules up to me, nor I have an intention to ban the members talking politics in this forum. What I am doing is to restrict political discussions in already opened politic threads to keep military related threads clean from pissing contests, not ending politic discussions, fights...etc

The members who have been banned all during my management was about opening multiple account. Many others have been warned cause of personal insults including LegionnairE. 3x warning means a ban. Exm: Hurshid !

It is not my concern If you have a problem with the rules listed in announcement page. You will just meet me When you violated the rules which is listed there. If you want many different accounts of same members (Hurshid opened 6 different account, Enver-Paşa opened 3-4 different account) which is opened to spread own politic propagandas to convert military related threads into a fanboy's pissing contests in a defence forum, You can be sure that I will be here to talk How they deserve...

Kurallara, ve özellikle o kurala, yüzde yüz katılıyorum. Endişem sadece kuralların herkeze aynı seviyede tatbik edilmemesiydi. Ediliyorsa bir mesele yok.

Whatever floats your boats - believe whatever you wanna believe, i won't waste effort on any more lectures, you got schools for that

Reasoning with Turks is not the easiest thing as you can see. What the hell is the purpose of multiaccounting when i have never been banned and always remained respectful even towards such members as legionnaire. Dat iq
respect goes both way buddy i know u are new here but legionnaire is one of our oldest friends i know him for long time and idk wut BS are talking about so my guess ?? the problem is u

147381.gif

Whatever floats your boats - believe whatever you wanna believe, i won't waste effort on any more lectures, you got schools for that

Noone asked you to waste effort on lectures in here. If you want a place where you praise yourself 7/24 to feel better instead of adding some value to this forum, You are in a wrong place to do because I will not allow the arrogant heads like you for self-approbation efforts with using the name of other members. Schools should serve for the people like you who has actually a serious inferiority complex but introducing himself something important to feel better on net. Be sure that You are the latest hole of clarion to advice someone to do something in here so care your own business. Otherwise, I will find a perfect profession for you.

Kurallara, ve özellikle o kurala, yüzde yüz katılıyorum. Endişem sadece kuralların herkeze aynı seviyede tatbik edilmemesiydi. Ediliyorsa bir mesele yok.

The story is how I have told in here. I have actually summarized the story of my management history. No member has been banned cause of composing politic related sentences. The off-topic posts on military related threads are just cleaned and adviced members to be on line with actual subject of threads, While respecting the differences but There is no mercy to anybody who is breaking the sensitive rules. The people who knows me a bit, can tell you How I am going to react on serious matters. If you check the history, You will also agree on What I am talking about.

Noone asked you to waste effort on lectures in here. If you want a place where you praise yourself 7/24 to feel better instead of adding some value to this forum, You are in a wrong place to do because I will not allow the arrogant heads like you for self-approbation efforts with using the name of other members. Schools should serve for the people like you who has actually a serious inferiority complex but introducing himself something important to feel better on net. Be sure that You are the latest hole of clarion to advice someone to do something in here so care your own business. Otherwise, I will find a perfect profession for you.

The story is how I have told in here. I have actually summarized the story of my management history. No member has been banned cause of composing politic related sentences. The off-topic posts on military related threads are just cleaned and adviced members to be on line with actual subject of threads, While respecting the differences but There is no mercy to anybody who is breaking the sensitive rules. The people who knows me a bit, can tell you How I am going to react on serious matters. If you check the history, You will also agree on What I am talking about.
You seem like a very unpleasant person who takes pleasure in constantly threatening people you disagree with online. What will you actually do, find my address in Sweden and shoot missiles? You are definately not an admin material, admins need to stay cool and act with rationality, not with emotions

You seem like a very unpleasant person who takes pleasure in constantly threatening people you disagree with online. What will you actually do, find my address in Sweden and shoot missiles?
Dude cut it already, you are a multi account user and broke the forum rule not set by Cabatli but Webmaster, just be grateful that he didnt ban you already, enough is enough.

Dude cut it already, you are a multi account user and broke the forum rule not set by Cabatli but Webmaster, just be grateful that he didnt ban you already, enough is enough.
I haven't gotten an answer to my question yet. Is it against rules to write from same router ip, i have explained my situation, Khalid is my brother

And what the **** does this even mean:
"Otherwise, I will find a perfect profession for you."

Source: Çay Bahçesi | Page 868

Is he threatening me online?

You seem like a very unpleasant person who takes pleasure in constantly threatening people you disagree with online. What will you actually do, find my address in Sweden and shoot missiles? You are definately not an admin material, admins need to stay cool and act with rationality, not with emotions

Just care your own business and stop telling the people How they should act or How they should be in here because As I have said earlier, You are the latest hole of clarion to tell somebody to do something in here ! Ok ? Now, Shut up and proceed on your journey and beware of taking the baits because Your character won't have much chance on similar incident in here !

Just care your own business and stop telling the people How they should act or How they should be in here because As I have said earlier, You are the latest hole of clarion to tell somebody to do something in here ! Ok ? Now, Shut up and proceed on your journey and beware of taking the baits because Your character won't have much chance on similar incident in here !
My question is yet unanswered, is it against rules to have a brother that write from same router ip? Yes or no, it is really simple

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom