What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Just be sure that I have my eye on you anymore. Just try to be polite against others and never attempt to insult anybody ! No need to mention off-topic posts on military related threads. Just a final friendly advice to you ! If you have a problem with me, Just try to reach Administrators of this forum instead of making contact with me on threads ! Next time, We will see whether b@tching around the words will protect you or not.

End of the this part !

Last edited:
I admit it. I created khalid to reap free thanks.
Should i laugh or cry. Im not sure.

Hahahaha this is actually quiete entertaining. I would love to hear further conspiracy theories regarding me and my filthy plans and activities in pdf please

Hint: my parents are indeed from Kayseri
Hint 2: i was born in Denmark.
Hint 3: i really have a brother and he was the one writing as khalid.
Last hint: i did havean account here many years ago. But requested a ban due to disagreement with deno.
By now quasar knows who i am

People tend to hastily jump to simple conclusions. You guys should really have a richer imagination and a more open mind. Comon guys!

Hint: my parents are indeed from Kayseri
Hint 2: i was born in Denmark.
Hint 3: i really have a brother and he was the one writing as khalid.
Last hint: i did havean account here many years ago. But requested a ban due to disagreement with deno.
By now quasar knows who i am

People tend to hastily jump to simple conclusions. You guys should really have a richer imagination and a more open mind. Comon guys!
can you shut up? I stopped giving a fvck 30 posts ago

Right now, I am in the middle of Ankara-Izmir highway, having my last proper delicious dinner :lol:

Teslim 2 Kasım gözüküyor e-devlette. Herkese öyle yazmışlar bu sefer seçim dolayısıyla. Oy kullandıktan sonra Foça'da görev yapan bir arkadaşla çıktık yola. Onun da ikametgahı Ankara'ydı. Yoksa bütün otobüsler uçaklar dolmuş yer yok. Ankara özlenmez de neresi özlenir :D

Herkese sevgiler selamlar, iki buçuk ay sonra eğitim bitince konuşuruz.

Right now, I am in the middle of Ankara-Izmir highway, having my last proper delicious dinner :lol:

Teslim 2 Kasım gözüküyor e-devlette. Herkese öyle yazmışlar bu sefer seçim dolayısıyla. Oy kullandıktan sonra Foça'da görev yapan bir arkadaşla çıktık yola. Onun da ikametgahı Ankara'ydı. Yoksa bütün otobüsler uçaklar dolmuş yer yok. Ankara özlenmez de neresi özlenir :D

You+my+friend+are+a+gentleman+and+scholar+i+salute+_cb5aac2a63538518d8bb5f87107ae179.jpg

We'll miss you brother, I have no doubt you'll make an excellent commando

Yolun acik olsun.

@cabatli_53 khalid'i unban yapabilirmisin, oda takip etmek istiyor PDF'i?
Haksizlik yapiyorsun Cabatli, senden daha iyisini beklerdim

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom