What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Right now, I am in the middle of Ankara-Izmir highway, having my last proper delicious dinner :lol:

Teslim 2 Kasım gözüküyor e-devlette. Herkese öyle yazmışlar bu sefer seçim dolayısıyla. Oy kullandıktan sonra Foça'da görev yapan bir arkadaşla çıktık yola. Onun da ikametgahı Ankara'ydı. Yoksa bütün otobüsler uçaklar dolmuş yer yok. Ankara özlenmez de neresi özlenir :D

Herkese sevgiler selamlar, iki buçuk ay sonra eğitim bitince konuşuruz.
Yolun acik olsun, basarilar dilerim. :)

Right now, I am in the middle of Ankara-Izmir highway, having my last proper delicious dinner :lol:

Teslim 2 Kasım gözüküyor e-devlette. Herkese öyle yazmışlar bu sefer seçim dolayısıyla. Oy kullandıktan sonra Foça'da görev yapan bir arkadaşla çıktık yola. Onun da ikametgahı Ankara'ydı. Yoksa bütün otobüsler uçaklar dolmuş yer yok. Ankara özlenmez de neresi özlenir :D

:D

For 2.5 Months.

After 2.5 Months.

We are proud of you my brother. :)

Yolun acik olsun

tons of them, I've watched everything on youtube... but I'm in a rush right now gotta go.

just...
if you're interested in astronomy you should watch this:
Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey (TV Mini-Series 2014) - IMDb

Thanks, i hope this is one i havent watched yet. Seriously i remember at one point National Geographic(Or Discovery Channal) used to have "Space Weeks" where they would show documentaries about the universe and the cosmos non-stop for the whole week. Alot of them were narrated by Neill himself. The only time where i watched TV for a week straight without touching my PC or any other consoles.

Thanks, i hope this is one i havent watched yet. Seriously i remember at one point National Geographic(Or Discovery Channal) used to have "Space Weeks" where they would show documentaries about the universe and the cosmos non-stop for the whole week. Alot of them were narrated by Neill himself. The only time where i watched TV for a week straight without touching my PC or any other consoles.
great, you're amateur astronomer material then

we could hang out if you find yourself in istanbul

Aaah astranomni, i did do a lot 10 years ago. I even make my own miror telescope. The problem is if you life in a city it is impossible to watch stars or planets. The light pollution make it impossible, so from wher do you observe?

How far are you with your equipments? Do you have cc color camera? Or bunch of beginners:-)?

I even made my own miror telescope. And the only time you can observe is in the cold winter.

Why @LegionnairE voted for LDP:

1622116_1237443986271731_1785593501832005343_n.jpg

Aaah astranomni, i did do a lot 10 years ago. I even make my own miror telescope. The problem is if you life in a city it is impossible to watch stars or planets. The light pollution make it impossible, so from wher do you observe?

How far are you with your equipments? Do you have cc color camera? Or bunch of beginners:-)?

I even made my own miror telescope. And the only time you can observe is in the cold winter.
when I was just about to make one for myself a friend decided to sell his newtonian/equatorial telescope and it was very cheap like one third of it's original price so I picked that up... I'm a little short of accessories at the moment and I don't have a car so I can't use it much but ultimately I want to build a setup like dutch deep space has.. It'll be really nice

he even has his telescope attached to the ground with steel cables so he doesn't get any vibration if the wind blows on long exposure shots. That's really cool... I might do that in my dad's hometown in Bolu... our family has a mountain camp there I might use... basically zero light pollution

I've got plans :)
Why @LegionnairE voted for LDP:

1622116_1237443986271731_1785593501832005343_n.jpg
I see that you've deluded yourself into thinking just because the party I supported lost the elections, I have to put up with your shit. You're sorely mistaken! I had full knowledge that LDP would lose and I accepted that fact. I still prefer being on the losing side to being a clown like you.

Guys, can you enter the facebook page of JOH?

I used it for updates but it seemingly went private, I don't have facebook though so perhaps I'm not able to see it cause I'm not logged in.

@atatwolf

You called Pakistanis niggers. Don't you dare ever insult Pakistan again. In fact don't ever use that word for anyone. We are Pakistanis, and even If you call us nigger, we are still proud people. Pakistanis can be called niggers by bigoted and racist people like you, but we will never go down on our knees to be accepted by EU. We refuse to be put down, just to be accepted as Europeans. I wish you called me a nigger to my face, because you wouldn't have one left.

Back
Top Bottom