What's new

Çay Bahçesi

@atatwolf

You called Pakistanis niggers. Don't you dare ever insult Pakistan again. In fact don't ever use that word for anyone. We are Pakistanis, and even If you call us nigger, we are still proud people. Pakistanis can be called niggers by bigoted and racist people like you, but we will never go down on our knees to be accepted by EU. We refuse to be put down, just to be accepted as Europeans. I wish you called me a nigger to my face, because you wouldn't have one left.

proud enough to watch your people being killed by US drones?

Lads i am back. Hope you missed me.

Hey dont piss off my pakistani brothers. They are cool. They are like Ottomans of middle asia.

Lads i am back. Hope you missed me.

Hey dont piss off my pakistani brothers. They are cool. They are like Ottomans of middle asia.

336605_ob804.jpg

k%C4%B1l%C4%B1cdaroglu-secim-vaadi-karikaturu1.jpg

images

Bu ikinci resimdekini harbiden söylemis muhahahahahahaha saka sanmistim birden

k%C4%B1l%C4%B1cdaroglu-secim-vaadi-karikaturu1.jpg

images

Bu ikinci resimdekini harbiden söylemis muhahahahahahaha saka sanmistim birden
Ak partiden cok muhalefete kiziyorum bu secimleri kaybetmelerinden, bukadarmi dik kafa olunur, bukadarmi secim kaybedipte hicbirsey degisitirilmez? Hele hele MHPnin basarisizligi mecliste HDPyi ücüncü parti yapti, yuh sizlere.

Edit: didnt realize its cay bahcesi, no more politics here, sry.

Ak partiden cok muhalefete kiziyorum bu secimleri kaybetmelerinden, bukadarmi dik kafa olunur, bukadarmi secim kaybedipte hicbirsey degisitirilmez? Hele hele MHPnin basarisizligi mecliste HDPyi ücüncü parti yapti, yuh sizlere.

Edit: didnt realize its cay bahcesi, no more politics here, sry.
Hep söyledigimizde bu zaten, bu artik sag sol, cumhuriyetci muhafazakarliktan cikti, asiri sekilde kabiliyetsiz bir CHP ve MHP var, halkta bunun farkinda

My Turkish friends, we Pakistanis have much love for you. However, you guys should not be racists, whether it is among Pakistanis or other people. Whether they are Muslim or not. All people are the creation of Allah swt. If you turkish people eventually get recognized as Europeans, do you think it is a good thing to look down on the rest of us in Asia? My philosophy is that you give respect, and you receive many times more respect. Keep the Ottoman spirit alive in yourselves. We Pakistanis love Turkish people, and you guys should also love the people that respect you.

I consider Turkey my second home and love the people. As for @atatwolf. you need to grow up, and stop being racist. If you think Pakistanis are niggers, then you should also realize what whites and germans think of you, in general. I was very disappointed in reading the bullshit that you wrote on that thread.

But anyways, peace and love to everyone, but especially to our Turkish friends.

My Turkish friends, we Pakistanis have much love for you. However, you guys should not be racists, whether it is among Pakistanis or other people. Whether they are Muslim or not. All people are the creation of Allah swt. If you turkish people eventually get recognized as Europeans, do you think it is a good thing to look down on the rest of us in Asia? My philosophy is that you give respect, and you receive many times more respect. Keep the Ottoman spirit alive in yourselves. We Pakistanis love Turkish people, and you guys should also love the people that respect you.

I consider Turkey my second home and love the people. As for @atatwolf. you need to grow up, and stop being racist. If you think Pakistanis are niggers, then you should also realize what whites and germans think of you, in general. I was very disappointed in reading the bullshit that you wrote on that thread.

But anyways, peace and love to everyone, but especially to our Turkish friends.

People like atatwolf call us muslim turks as sand niggers. He is scared that we pray to Allah instead of praying to dogs like he is doing. He is a stupid backward mhp racist.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom