What's new

Çay Bahçesi

It seems The previous bans regarding same events didn't give you neccesary lessons so keep opening new log-ins for politic purposes. I think You suppose PDF Turkey section as a politic playground for children who enjoys with continuously opened multiple log-in to curse the members objects to your politic views but Don't worry, I will teach you at all conditions !

@Khalid ibn al-Walid banned sharing same IP with Ceri
@Ceri You have been warned cause of breaking the rules as the original member

If you're serious about banning political accounts, why is Legionnaire not banned? He constantly derails threads with off-topic political BS. Even his signature is political. Not to mention his posts are among the lowest quality and highest quantity in the forum.

How can i pleasure you? :D

But @Ceri has a point. To share same ip should not be against forum rules.

With @cabatli_53 we have finally a consistently and rigorously mod!
Reasoning with Turks is not the easiest thing as you can see. What the hell is the purpose of multiaccounting when i have never been banned and always remained respectful even towards such members as legionnaire. Dat iq

Just shut up and admit it already, none here is dumb enough to actually believe that cheap excuse. Who do
Are you completely lost? Do i get extra points by writing with two accounts sherlock? Yes i would bother opening 2 accounts uploading 2 images and investing my time on it, risking being accused of shared ip detection, because honestly this forum is my life, therefore I have devised a very elaborate plan that im 100% will fool all of you - my end goal is world domination . Your guys stupidity will never cease to amaze me. I guess you need to pass a certain amount of iq to actually see how incredibly stupid your thinking is. But i don't hold you responsible, don't worry, people unable to write two gramatically coherent sentences after having spent 5-8 years on English online fora.
Is that how everything works in Turkey, you throw a ton of accusations on people without having to know the evidence your accusations are based on? I've been on some quiete fora online, and what always strikes me is the level of comprehension of people who live in Turkey, and you guys are, sadly, a perfect testament on that. Don't worry though, Arabs are even worse than you guys, they are completely unable of critique or comprehension.

If you actually had a well functioning brain you would at least try and make sense of your stupid accusations. Both Khalid and i have been writing on this thread at the same time, perhaps with 1-3 minute delay or at the same time on the same topic yesterday, Khalid's posts are deleted now.
Let us take your proposition at face value for a couple of minutes, i'm writing in this thread, then i change my computer, or log out and then log in as Khalid and manage to write another post, then i log out of the khalid acccount and log into ceri account write another, then again 1 minute later i log into khalid account post something the log out and log into ceri again - i either do this, or i have two laptops at my disposal and write with both laptops because let us face it, PDF is my reason for existence and im sure i will fool you all. I'm trying to make sense of the way you are thinking, but it is impossible. The conclusion is pretty clear, you guys don't actually put a fart value effort to the way you are thinking, you are very happy jumping to simple conclusions based on your simple predispositions.

Last edited:
If you're serious about banning political accounts, why is Legionnaire not banned? He constantly derails threads with off-topic political BS. Even his signature is political. Not to mention his posts are among the lowest quality and highest quantity in the forum.

After all those coversations regarding rules, How did you reach a result like I am eager to ban all political accounts ? which type of comprehension problem is that ?

After all those coversations regarding rules, How did you reach a result like I am eager to ban all political accounts ? which type of comprehension problem is that ?
What was your reason for banning Khalid then? Sharing same router Ip as me, is that forbidden according to rules

How can i pleasure you? :D

But @Ceri has a point. To share same ip should not be against forum rules.

With @cabatli_53 we have finally a consistently and rigorously mod!
multiple accounts screwed the forum badly in the past and ceri was anything but consistent so I have no reason to believe him.

as much as I like having people to screw with for having opinions (or rather brain farts) like "secularization is backwards" he knew the rules and if khalid really was his brother, he had plenty of time to disclose that information. He didn't, he got sneaky.
Reasoning with Turks is not the easiest thing as you can see. What the hell is the purpose of multiaccounting when i have never been banned and always remained respectful even towards such members as legionnaire. Dat iq
yeah, very respectful indeed

multiple accounts screwed the forum badly in the past and ceri was anything but consistent so I have no reason to believe him.

as much as I like having people to screw with for having opinions (or rather brain farts) like "secularization is backwards" he knew the rules and if khalid really was his brother, he had plenty of time to disclose that information. He didn't, he got sneaky.

yeah, very respectful indeed
Ok sire, next time we must disclose every information on ourselves in an online forum. Is this facebook where we also must add our cell phone number?

Ok sire, next time we must disclose every information on ourselves in an online forum. Is this facebook where we also must add our cell phone number?
you knew the rules buddy, by disclosing that information you could've asked for an exception be made to the rules in your case. I'm not interested in your real identity.

What was your reason for banning Khalid then? Sharing same router Ip as me, is that forbidden according to rules

Dude, You can't change anything thanks to moanings or opening your mouths regarding your lies in here. Even If you talk pages by pages, I don't eat such cheap claims regarding sharing same IP with two account issues, (one with Denmark and other with Sweden flag). "Khalid" account was opened in 9 October but Until this tuesday, There was not any single post about any subject by this account and He started his PDF journey from "Denmark" (with same IP with Ceri, Sweden) in Tuesday with clicking "thanks" button for a post created by Ceri and expressed his opinions in YPG thread to support same items with Ceri. Until today, All his posts are created with same IP with Ceri, Sweden. The rules are as simple as a equations with one unknown. Next time, When you commited an infamous crime requiring a certain ban, Try to find another excuse to back up your pathetic claims. Ok ?

Last edited:
Dude, You can't change anything with moanings or opening your mouths regarding your lies with long sentences in here. Even If you talk pages by pages, I won't eat such cheap claims regarding sharing same IP with two account, one with Denmark and other with Sweden flag. "Khalid" account was opened in 9 October but Until this tuesday, There was not any single post about any subject by this account and He started his PDF journey from "Denmark" (with same IP with Ceri, Sweden) in Tuesday with clicking "thanks" button for a post created by Ceri and expressed his opinions in YPG thread to support same items with Ceri. Until today, All his posts are created with same IP with Ceri, Sweden. The rules are as simple as a equations with one unknown. Next time, When you commited an infamous crime requiring a certain ban, Try to find another excuse to back up your pathetic claims. Ok ?
Sorry i don't understand your post, your english sucks big time. Infamous crime, does this mean i will be hanged? As i said Sherlock Holmes, i came home to my parents this week and i began writing here at PDF and he wanted to see what it is about so wrote his own posts. Fak it you are not worth my time, you don't have the capacity to understand me, bye bye

Sorry i don't understand your post, your english sucks big time. Infamous crime, does this mean i will be hanged? As i said Sherlock Holmes, i came home to my parents this week and i began writing here at PDF and he wanted to see what it is about so wrote his own posts. Fak it you are not worth my time, you don't have the capacity to understand me, bye bye

If you don't understand What I am talking/typing, or If you think I am not worth your time, Just not give any response and stay on your chair to shut your f@cking mouth instead of introducing your dirty arrogance based on members' English skills, capacities and other things that You suppose yourself something better. In add, If you attempt to talk about my capacity, I just warn you not to overstep the ethic limits because If you proceed that way, I will be the one who will put you in your place...

Last edited:
No Bro! But I love Neil Tyson! :devil: by the way welcome back @LegionnairE you were not around for quite a long time
Yeah, Neil deGrasse Tyson is our hero :) thank you man. I just cleaned the mirrors of my telescope, I wanna do some stargazing tonight :)

for what it's worth I think you've got the coolest nick and literally the brightest display picture in the Turkish section :lol:

You mean other than from all the political accounts you've banned? From the rules you announced - Turkish Defence Forum Announcements
We should enhance the quality of this forum with focusing on scientific and technology related matters instead of politics. The people who is willing to share own opinion regarding politics, will be allowed to do in already opened threads listed above.

How you enforce the rules is up to you, but if you're going to enforce a rule, enforce it equally.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom