What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Oh no pls not Aladeen, everything but this. :fie:
if u dont like it i will give u aladeen instead !!! :)))

I'm fine brother, how are you? You in Turkey?
im very good yeah i start my language i become friend with hole class last night we were in party but most of my friends have gone to their hometown for holidays

then, one may assume that turks don't want strong russia because "chechen freedom fighters"? get over this megalomaniac mentality man.
Well, I don't want a strong russia because simply they are a threat to us and a rival.

We could fight over Karabagh any day Armenia being a CSTO member.

and how you two managed to tie erdogan's failure in the "peace process" to "USA, EU blabla" is beyong my comprehension. i guess that has something to do with akp fanboi standart factory settings :)
lol'd

Erdogan? Who has mentioned Erdogan?
I don't tie the peace process to anything. Nor do I defend Erdogan's policy with "Kürt acilimi".
I think you should read my comment once again.

It seems The previous bans regarding same events didn't give you neccesary lessons so keep opening new log-ins for politic purposes. I think You suppose PDF Turkey section as a politic playground for children who enjoys with continuously opened multiple log-in to curse the members objects to your politic views but Don't worry, I will teach you at all conditions !

@Khalid ibn al-Walid banned sharing same IP with Ceri
@Ceri You have been warned cause of breaking the rules as the original member

It seems The previous bans regarding same events didn't give you neccesary lessons so keep opening new log-ins for politic purposes. I think You suppose PDF Turkey section as a politic playground for children who enjoys with continuously opened multiple log-in to curse the members objects to your politic views but Don't worry, I will teach you at all conditions !

well well, @Bismarck
it turns out Ceri was even more full of shit than I thought :D

Cabatli is his IP really from sweden bro? :D I've begun to wonder

I can't use same IP as another user? What the hell is this, i live in Sweden but visit Denmark, and Khalid is my friend. This is bullshit. You are banning a friend of mine based on mutual ip. Nice Turkish logic mate. Yes i just created two accounts because one was insufficient, you really know your stuff looking at IP as an admin of a forum. Feeling tough?

**** it, this place is filled with moronic individuals anyways you are free to perma ban me. Have fun, im out

Last edited:
@Ceri Stop moaning, When You have been catched. If you were the man of your words, You sould have came here to admit Why you have broken the forum rules with opening new log-ins instead of b@tching around the words. Software never lies. If you want to see some serious Moderation action, Open a new log-in for my pleasure ! but Don't forget, Only Losers use multiple log-ins on same IP !

well well, @Bismarck

System automatically detect his IP and match with other user names sharing same IP with original member to list all log-in's post history without introducing the country bro. Curiosity and one click is more than enough to list all of his shames in here !

@Ceri first you've told me you weren't a Turkish citizen then you've told me you've just voted in Turkish elections.

Then you've told us that you were studying in Sweden and now you're supposed to be in Denmark at the time of mid-terms.

Sorry buddy it smells a smelly smell :D

@Ceri Stop moaning, When You have been catched. If you were the man of your words, You sould have came here to admit Why you have broken the forum rules with opening new log-ins instead of b@tching around the words. Software never lies. If you want to see some serious Moderation action, Open a new log-in for my pleasure ! but Don't forget, Only Losers use multiple log-ins on same IP !

System automatically detect his IP and match with other user names sharing same IP with original member to list all log-in's post history without introducing the country bro. Curiosity and one click is more than enough to list all of his shames in here !
What would be the purpose of opening new logins, seriously? Give me one good reason, i haven't been banned before. In that reasoning i opened another account because i wanted to give myself thanks and do propoganda? I live in and study in Sweden, my family lives in Denmark. Right now i am visiting my family in Denmark. Khalid and i at the moment share the same IP because he is my brother. I introduced PDF to my brother because he is an engineering student and interested in Turkish defence industry. Do you think i'm making this up because i want to find excuses? I couldn't give a rat's ***. The only reason ive opened an account here was because i want to read and participate in discussions concerning Turkey.

Legionnaire, as i said maybe i got more than one citizenship? In my opinion you guys should perhaps be a little more respectful and don't jump to conclusions based on your theories.

What would be the purpose of opening new logins, seriously? Give me one good reason, i haven't been banned before. In that reasoning i opened another account because i wanted to give myself thanks and do propoganda? I live in and study in Sweden, my family lives in Denmark. Right now i am visiting my family in Denmark. Khalid and i at the moment share the same IP because he is my brother. I introduced PDF to my brother because he is an engineering student and interested in Turkish defence industry. Do you think i'm making this up because i want to find excuses? I couldn't give a rat's ***. The only reason ive opened an account here was because i want to read and participate in discussions concerning Turkey.

Legionnaire, as i said maybe i got more than one citizenship? In my opinion you guys should perhaps be a little more respectful and don't jump to conclusions based on your theories.

I used that excuse when i played Online Soccer Manager many years ago. I got banned because i had two team in a competition, so i said that the other account was my brother's. Didnt work sadly, still banned till this day.

Just shut up and admit it already, none here is dumb enough to actually believe that cheap excuse. Who do you think we are? Its an insult. Man up or get lost kid.

well well, @Bismarck

How can i pleasure you? :D

But @Ceri has a point. To share same ip should not be against forum rules.

With @cabatli_53 we have finally a consistently and rigorously mod!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom