What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Well, I just read this "PKK'nın sözde Şırnak İdil Sorumlusu Said Ekinci kimliği belirsiz kişilerce Kozluca köyünde İnfaz edildiği idda edildi.."
nice...

have you been following the news about hüda-par lately? pkk is brutal even to their people man they need to be put down. For everyone's sake

nice...

have you been following the news about hüda-par lately? pkk is brutal even to their people man they need to be put down. For everyone's sake

Yes i know. They have murdered one by one. Pkk is a threat for hole humanity and we must annihilate them as soon as possible. My relatives have murdered in Siirt long ago by Pkk. They are savage animals.

Yes i know. They have murdered one by one. Pkk is a threat for hole humanity and we must annihilate them as soon as possible. My relatives have murdered in Siirt long ago by Pkk. They are savage animals.
oh man, I'm sorry to hear that. My condolences

This is percisely why we call them sheep.
12072612_824911884274604_901926690432816779_n.jpg

AKP voter doesn't have a brain of it's own
Sad but true.
Dude stop

MUHAHAHAHAH..... Gandi Kemal....

And face tot face with Chp voters no change...:-)

MUHAHAHAHAH..... Gandi Kemal....

And face tot face with Chp voters no change...:-)
Why are you quiet about AKPeans who are talking about apo as if he is a savior, are they any better than Kilicdaroglu?

One exsample among many:

1-atalay-.jpg

Why are you not being objective?

Why are you quiet about AKPeans who are talking about apo as if he is a savior, are they any better than Kilicdaroglu?

One exsample among many:

1-atalay-.jpg

Why are you not being objective?

The difference between the two parties is Akp is really/was for a solusion, we can talk about good or bad side of it. But Chp???? Chp is a hardcore settled party, the average voter of chp is not was never on the side of solusion.

When we watch archieves about this problem, you will see even Mhp talking with pkk about solution. Ii am objective only i don't believe that gandi is serious:-). Look tomorrow in Izmir he will say you people didn't understand me.

Back
Top Bottom