What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Mate, you can't compare the 2. How old are the american cities at best. 4-5 centuries ? Most of the cities of Turkey existed in ancient times. Ankara's history goes to 10.000 bc. They didn't choose plains to establish settlements at that time. They would establish the city at the near of a hill or mountain, so that at the times of war they would retreat to the castle at the top of the hill. That geography hinders city development at these days.
Was comparing it to Roman Empire and America.....anyways I'll stop poking....I think....:devil:

I have to disagree with Sinan. Istanbul is built around seven mountains like Rome which is also built around seven mountains. You can't blame the environment. Compare Rome to Istanbul. Both is surrounded by seven mountains. There is only one factor which is different which is city engineering. Also the age of the city matters but cities like Rome and Paris are also very old but they look very good.

I have to disagree with Sinan. Istanbul is built around seven mountains like Rome which is also built around seven mountains. You can't blame the environment. Compare Rome to Istanbul. Both is surrounded by seven mountains. There is only one factor which is different which is city engineering. Also the age of the city matters but cities like Rome and Paris are also very old but they look very good.

Both Rome;
Panoramic_Rome_StPetersBasilicaDome.jpg

And Paris;
image4a.jpg

Not like Istanbul and or like many other cities in Turkey. City planning of Turkish cities are at fault, additionally. In European cities they have old town and new town. They preserved the old city as it is and expanded the city around it. That's not the issue with the Turkish cities.

You are trying to justify your little games within the region now? Pathethic. I would have tolerated your incompetence if it wasnt for your hypocricy when you start bitching and crying that Turkey is doing the same thing. I dont care abour Iran or its ambition, i care that you try to badmouth Turkey when we do the same thing.

FYI
Caucasus -> Used to be Ottoman and Seljuk
Balkan - > Used to be Ottoman and Hunnic
North Africa -> Used to be Ottoman and Turkic Mamluks
Gulf Arabs > Used to be Ottoman
India -> Used to be ruled by Babur.
Iran -> Used to be ruled by Seljuks, White Sheep Turkomans, Ghaznavids.

etc etc. If you try to justift your presence in Iraq with the Sasassian Empire, then we can justify ours with these.

Last edited:
corredor

I'll buy a white toros just for shits and giggles :butcher:

Well, I just read this "PKK'nın sözde Şırnak İdil Sorumlusu Said Ekinci kimliği belirsiz kişilerce Kozluca köyünde İnfaz edildiği idda edildi.."

Back
Top Bottom