What's new

Çay Bahçesi

1200073.jpg

Guys, how am i supposed to watch, The Walking Dead S06E02 ? I can't even find it's torrent file.....somebody help me please.
How many episodes are out now? Im gonna wait till all are out so i can watch all at once, i cant wait for a week for every episode. :D

OMG Leggy is showing positive emotions, apocalypse is near, run for your lives. :crazy_pilot:

Driving in Istanbul must be fun. :coffee:

562a5a4fc03c1131686717cd.jpg
Either the Romans were bad teachers, Turks were bad students, or a complete lack of communication. But it's supposed to look like a spider web or a grid with the capital in the center, not a series of random rivers. :blink:

I used to live in a grid type city with roads named with letters and numbers, impossible to get lost.

Either the Romans were bad teachers, Turks were bad students, or a complete lack of communication. But it's supposed to look like a spider web or a grid with the capital in the center, not a series of random rivers. :blink:

I used to live in a grid type city with roads named with letters and numbers, impossible to get lost.
Dude Istanbul was inhabited before geometry was invented. :D Cant compare it to 300 years old American cities. :)

Good to see you again btw. :)

Just bad city planning. Ankara is not so different.

istanbul doesn't have poor city planning, istanbul has no city planning :D
To be fair compare it to the old European cities they dont look much better either from above but once you drive there you see you can still have a good city planning even in cities that dont have a grid layout.

Rome

rome-top-tourist-attractions-map-10-Central-Rome-bus-network-with-most-popular-sites-marked-high-resolution.jpg

Paris

mimpariscsmain.jpg

London

London.jpg

Tokyo with one of the best traffic network systems in the world.

tokyo_map_r300.jpg

Dude Istanbul was inhabited before geometry was invented. :D Cant compare it to 300 years old American cities. :)

Good to see you again btw. :)
But the American cities are modeled off the 'All Roads lead to Rome' type of planning. Turkey was a part of the Roman Empire, could've fixed it then...:whistle:
Just bad city planning. Ankara is not so different.
Ankara looks better organized. Like a spiderweb.

But the American cities are modeled off the 'All Roads lead to Rome' type of planning. Turkey was a part of the Roman Empire, could've fixed it then...:whistle:

Ankara looks better organized. Like a spiderweb.
Mate, you can't compare the 2. How old are the american cities at best. 4-5 centuries ? Most of the cities of Turkey existed in ancient times. Ankara's history goes to 10.000 bc. They didn't choose plains to establish settlements at that time. They would establish the city at the near of a hill or mountain, so that at the times of war they would retreat to the castle at the top of the hill. That geography hinders city development at these days.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom