What's new

Çay Bahçesi

This is not Hospital Project original drawing
Seems like you have a little much, IQ than i expected. This an architectural drawing.... we simply it by deleting useless layers (for us) like axs, area lines, plaster layers, likewise architectural details. All we need is walls, convrete structure, doors/window, furnishing, stairs/elevators and room names.

Project is Cerrahpaşa
Cerrahpaşa ve İstanbul Tıp fakültelerinde yenileme başlıyor - Yaşam Haberleri

Nobody allowing you to work on important Projects. You are a jobless wannabe and soon also will be homeless when you Keep your idiocy on the net instead of working.

I am sure your parents are sick of feeding you.
I think you just described yourself. :)

Well if you are not jobless, i will make sure your Kind will be jobless in the future. Liderimiz calisiyor. Onun biraktigi yerden biz alacagiz insallah. today 255 of your gezi anarchy comrades are imprisoned for many years. darisi senin basina comrade sinan.:)
Lol, i was at aksaray a week ago, want any details ?

you can´t even Count the hours you did stay at one place. :)
It was 2 hours 24 minutes because the meeting was at 17:00 but it got extended so, when i checked my phone when i got out of the compound, it was 19:24. Palace was interesting so, i remember every detail of that day.

I just came home from voting in Turkish election btw. The front of the Turkish embassy was filled with Kurds HDP flags all over their cars etc. These guys will prolly increase their votes in next election

I just came home from voting in Turkish election btw. The front of the Turkish embassy was filled with Kurds HDP flags all over their cars etc. These guys will prolly increase their votes in next election

Maybe we should ask the ones who put them in the parliament without any fulfillment of the required votes to took place in the parliament.

This whole voting from outside of Turkey idea is BS from the begin with, why should someone be able to vote for a leader of a country he isnt even living in, can someone explain me the logic here? AKP shoot in its own feet with this...

bro, I love you
OMG Leggy is showing positive emotions, apocalypse is near, run for your lives. :crazy_pilot:

Driving in Istanbul must be fun. :coffee:

562a5a4fc03c1131686717cd.jpg

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom