What's new

Çay Bahçesi

@bsruzm
Bro, I did not see any action of related member which is related with supporting PKK in his speeches so Let him express own opinions in accordance with general rules.

@Technogaianist
My friend, Bsruzm is also expressing own opinions regarding your posts without any insult so nothing against to rules. Please discuss the subjects around respect lines...

Last edited:
Tengri is Shaman Turk. Do you have a kebap salon on Chicineau? If yes we will see your turnover in future. We wil see. Same all fascist clowns dominating here . Sokarim sizin gibi Türk desmanlerena. I got a scholarship in MTA Mosqwa with that money and hard work, take my mom and brother back, brother called " Sari Komando", took many heads for you clowns. He was born 1995 in Edirne. You clowns. I will see your kebap salon closed soon.

Capitalism always wins you commie.

_MG_9374(1).png

Oh my dear clown. We will open soon Kabap saloons in Damascuse, Beirut and of course in Izmir. We are Moldavian Turk Night Wolves. You remember ? We knocked out your Turkish Hells Angels in Kadekoy and Izmir Alsancek, your Hells tatoooed artist Neco Arabaki was almost broken all bones. Wait. My brothers are soon back from military service in Turkish and Russian Army. May RTE help you. Nobody will help you except united GREY WOLVES .
Long live Turkish Russian brotherhood. Night Wolves - TR

We are AK 47's Turks in real. You clown.
We loveChichinau, Beirut, Moskwa, Smyrna. We love Turks, Arabs and Russian brothers. You fascists . No chance.
Ask your Hell Angel boss how he begged in his hotel in Antalya for mercy.
I will come after my study soon in my home parents country. Polluted from fascists.

Oh my dear clown. We will open soon Kabap saloons in Damascuse, Beirut and of course in Izmir. We are Moldavian Turk Night Wolves. You remember ? We knocked out your Turkish Hells Angels in Kadekoy and Izmir Alsancek, your Hells tatoooed artist Neco Arabaki was almost broken all bones. Wait. My brothers are soon back from military service in Turkish and Russian Army. May RTE help you. Nobody will help you except united GREY WOLVES .
Long live Turkish Russian brotherhood. Night Wolves - TR

We are AK 47's Turks in real. You clown.
We loveChichinau, Beirut, Moskwa, Smyrna. We love Turks, Arabs and Russian brothers. You fascists . No chance.
Ask your Hell Angel boss how he begged in his hotel in Antalya for mercy.
I will come after my study soon in my home parents country. Polluted from fascists.

Keep it cool man.

For me being Turk is about Ethnicity...if you are seeing yourself as a Turk than nobody can say a thing about it.

However for most of the common people of Turkey being Muslim and Turk is inseparable. For them Muslim identity sink so much into Turkish identity, they won't accept non-Muslim Turks as Turks.

That's the thing you ought to know when talking with Turkish.

Again I'm saying...Welcome to the forum brother, your religion is no concern of me. You are saying "I'm Turk" and that's enough for me.

@Transhumanist

to be honest people like these are a real problem. Without knowing the demographics of the region too well, they hear about some things, come across some propaganda and become symphatetic. As a result they put themselves in situations they have no control over.

I'm talking about of course the norwegian veteran you've posted pictures of. People like him are often unaware of what they are getting themselves into. PKK's ranks are filled with people from european countries who were probably lead to believe that they are fighting to make the world a better place.

It's kind of frustrating as you might imagine... some of us might get pissed that you show those pics.
I personally like your posts, I like Norway, Sweden and Finland culturally.

But barzani is a dictator and a terrorist backer even the kurds in Turkey and Syria hate barzani.

I looked and couldn't find what @bsruzm said I don't know who that is.. just my little input on the pictures you've posted

@vladrom
I don't really ...understand what you're talking about dude. If you love Turkey like us, you'll always have a place in here. But Russia isn't exactly our ally in fact we might fight over Armenia anytime. We have a fragile peace.

I'm afraid this Turkish & Russian brotherhood is only in your head... we have mutual respect but that's it, we're on the opposite sides of the fence.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom