What's new

Çay Bahçesi

94195_odc8b.jpg

Ahahahahahahaha

@Sinan
Hoşgeldin kardeş, Allah mutluluğunuzu daim etsin :)

@cabatli_53
Hayırlı olsun.

@engin-mtu , Take the e-mail adress of GHQ and directly contact with them about your paranoid stories. When you turned back to here When your ban expired as @Hurshid Celebi, I will specially take care of you again because It is proved with IP check. You have permanently banned from Turkey section and will be banned totally cause of multi-login and throwing mud to Moderation ! You littile paranoid.
m1234.gif

Last edited:
Havent you watched the movie? The dictator in your picture replaces many words with his own name :D its quite a funny movie.
Yes I have watched it, but nearly 2.5 years ago. One of my weak points is that I forget details of movies I watch only after a while, only remembering the outline of story.

@cabatli_53 can you do something about bsruzm (see his rant on the previous page and my explanation below)? He's angry because I posted a few photos of a Norwegian vet that is working with the Pershmerga in iraq to counter ISIS in Northern Iraq, nothing to do with Turkey. Considering the thread hosting them is for Nordic militaries, a Norwegian vet is an acceptable addition.

Notice, in the post here:

Nordic Defense News, pictures, videos and history | Page 29

That I make no comment of my own, beyond a caption to explain the pictures. The caption and photos come from TheBrigade, not me. I've nothing to do with either beyond posting them.

Photos of a Norwegian vet taking on ISIS : theBRIGADE

Yet Mr. bsruzm have been calling me a "PKK" supporter (in the link below), among other insinuations and insults. Again, I've made no reference to the PKK, nor Turkey, never even once on this forum have I mentioned the conflict between the two. I simply posted about a Norwegian veteran, as can be seen in the link above. There is no mention of the PKK or Turkey or anything relating to the two, just a Norwegian veteran.

Another instance of his behavior towards me can be found here:

Nordic Defense News, pictures, videos and history | Page 30

Once again, and please look at my post history to verify what I'm saying, I've never once made any mention to the PKK, Turkey (beyond in the Naval programs thread) or the conflict between the two. bsruzm is just being an a**.

Thanks @cabatli_53 - would it be possible to enact a thread ban on him to for the Nordic defense thread? I, nor anyone else, needs him derailing things further.

Thank you, and sorry this has even become a problem. bsruzm is just being grumpy.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom