What's new

Çay Bahçesi

heheeh not too bad...slow and boring :(

What about your side?
Everything ok,i saw your post but late,alerts dont work that good i guess.
As you know im not that active anymore and was busy with the wedding and work,so sorry i had forgotten about inviting you and some others on here.
The next time you are in the neighbourhood or in Turkiye,uncle will make it up to you.
Btw,the ill send you the wedding film when ready through our mutual acquaintences.

heheeh not too bad...slow and boring :(

What about your side?

@T-123456 Uncle me and my sis going to Budapest for Christmas!! :woot: I iz excited....We might go to Slovakia as it is nearby ....
Why there,not good now there?

Why there,not good now there?
I dont know silly sis and her friend already booked their tickets....plus its cheap on Ryanair :ashamed:

The plan for me is Budapest/ Slovakia for Christmas and Warsaw for New Year...lets seee still waiting for friend to agree for the new year part :p:

The next time you are in the neighbourhood or in Turkiye,uncle will make it up to you.
I havent been to Netherlands....would like to but cant seeem to find someone to accompany me...Maybe instead of Warsaw we can change it to Netherlands....But I am still waiting ...I also havent been to Spain and portugal or much of France :(

Too much to see :(

I dont know silly sis and her friend already booked their tickets....plus its cheap on Ryanair :ashamed:

The plan for me is Budapest/ Slovakia for Christmas and Warsaw for New Year...lets seee still waiting for friend to agree for the new year part :p:

I havent been to Netherlands....would like to but cant seeem to find someone to accompany me...Maybe instead of Warsaw we can change it to Netherlands....But I am still waiting ...I also havent been to Spain and portugal or much of France :(

Too much to see :(
Where ever you go,just be careful,because of the refugee crisis,Europe has changed(especially eastern Europe).
Uncle has to go,take care.

Where ever you go,just be careful,because of the refugee crisis,Europe has changed(especially eastern Europe).
Uncle has to go,take care.
Thank you for t he advice...Yea that is also why I am scared to go alone...Hopefully it will be fine... :)

amk forum sirke dönmüş. ergenler, ottoman descent iddia eden moronlar (ottoman descent ne demekse), mal mal postlar.

@LegionnairE Bro, i'm not atheist but i wanna say if only our people had been able to understand this video...........

Watch christopher hitchens' videos, he's harder on the morality side.

To me morality has it's own evolution and religions just contain the properties of morality of their time and place of origin. As the time passes they get obsolete.

Church used to be in favor of racism in 1950ies when it was okay. Now the church is against racism :)
Today the church is in favor of homofobia now that it's okay... It'll probably have to change.
Pope francis turned things around a bit.

Islam doesn't have the same flexibility.
But there are subtle changes in it aswell. You can't tell someone in Turkey that pedophilia is okay where society has advanced. But go a little south in arab countries they marry with 8-9 years old children like nobody's business.

Just come across to this in a hospital project.....

upload_2015-10-23_16-50-53.png

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

-----------------------------------------------------

@cabatli_53 Hurşid's new account @Ghost-Reconn

Last edited by a moderator:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom