Casualty Strategic Unit:

tksamR8222.jpg

tksamR8209.jpg

tksamR9177.jpg

tksanR18641.jpg

tksamR8425.jpg

tksamR8157.jpg

tksamR7979.jpg

@waz can I get some legal clarification from you? During my service I was part of a Search and Rescue unit, but was also responsible for first-response medicine. As a result I've a lot of pictures of medics, medical exercises and simulated injuries.

I know there's a moratorium on graphic images including violence and gore, what's the ruling on simulated wounds? Can I post them if I denote that they aren't real injuries and are part of a medical exercise?

Thanks,

Your favorite Norwegian:oops:

You've no purpose or contributions on this thread. I've already reported your comment for being off topic, don't provoke any more serious responses. I'd hate to see you banned too.

@waz would you take care of the comment above too? The off-topic one from our Turkish friend. It serves no purpose on this thread, other that baiting a response. Turkey isn't the topic of discussion here.

In-fact is it possible to ban him from this thread completely? I have a feeling, based on his wording in his second post (the rude one below) that he'll never have a valid contribution here. I'd also like to note that I've never once on this forum or elsewhere, because I really don't care, mentioned either Turkey or the PKK, his insinuation (in the post below) is unfounded and unsupported. He's simply conflagration the importance and purpose of several pics I posted a page previous, which only show a Norwegian vet, as is appropriate for this thread regardless of where he is. @waz is it possible to ban bsruzm from this thread (and remove his two comments) to prevent further instances?

Thanks, and sorry for asking so much of you.

Last edited:
På oppdrag med POMLT (Police operational monitoring liason team) som består av norske og amerikanske soldater, og sivilt norsk politi i Dowlatabad i Faryab provinsen, Afghanistan.

On a mission with POMLT (Police operational monitoring liason team). The group are Norwegian and US soldiers, and Norwegian civilian police on patrol in Dowlatabad in Faryab province, Afghanistan.

tkafgL7C2721.jpg

tkafgBL9C2082.jpg

tkafgMG_7778.jpg

tkafgL7C2760.jpg

tkafgL7C2701.jpg

tkafgL7C2448.jpg

tkafgL7C2807.jpg

tkafgBL9C1397.jpg

Casualty Strategic Unit:

tksamR8222.jpg

tksamR8209.jpg

tksamR9177.jpg

tksanR18641.jpg

tksamR8425.jpg

tksamR8157.jpg

tksamR7979.jpg

@waz can I get some legal clarification from you? During my service I was part of a Search and Rescue unit, but was also responsible for first-response medicine. As a result I've a lot of pictures of medics, medical exercises and simulated injuries.

I know there's a moratorium on graphic images including violence and gore, what's the ruling on simulated wounds? Can I post them if I denote that they aren't real injuries and are part of a medical exercise?

Thanks,

Please go right ahead. I can only seeing it benefiting the forum.

I concur with @waz, it will benefit the whole forum, like the rest of your posts. Keep posting! :)

Casualty Strategic Unit:

tksamR8222.jpg

tksamR8209.jpg

tksamR9177.jpg

tksanR18641.jpg

tksamR8425.jpg

tksamR8157.jpg

tksamR7979.jpg

Thanks,

You've no purpose or contributions on this thread. I've already reported your comment for being off topic, don't provoke any more serious responses. I'd hate to see you banned too.

@waz would you take care of the comment above too? The off-topic one from our Turkish friend. It serves no purpose on this thread, other that baiting a response. Turkey isn't the topic of discussion here.

In-fact is it possible to ban him from this thread completely? I have a feeling, based on his wording in his second post (the rude one below) that he'll never have a valid contribution here. I'd also like to note that I've never once on this forum or elsewhere, because I really don't care, mentioned either Turkey or the PKK, his insinuation (in the post below) is unfounded and unsupported. He's simply conflagration the importance and purpose of several pics I posted a page previous, which only show a Norwegian vet, as is appropriate for this thread regardless of where he is. @waz is it possible to ban bsruzm from this thread (and remove his two comments) to prevent further instances?

Thanks, and sorry for asking so much of you.

i think canada too, but thats only for the f35a's though

Well,

F35A is CTOL - conventional take off and landing - Air Force

F35B is STVOL - Short take off / vertical landing - Marines

F35C is CV - Carrier Variant - Navy

You are right, only the Norwegian, and possibly Canadians having them, is quite surprising to be honest.

Well,

F35A is CTOL - conventional take off and landing - Air Force

F35B is STVOL - Short take off / vertical landing - Marines

F35C is CV - Carrier Variant - Navy

You are right, only the Norwegian, and possibly Canadians having them, is quite surprising to be honest.
f35b/c dont need drag chutes as the f35b lands vertically or at very short distances. and the f35c is stopped by an arrestor gear.

i hate the f35 all together but i must say the f35c is the most capable but thats on a side note though.

f35b/c dont need drag chutes as the f35b lands vertically or at very short distances. and the f35c is stopped by an arrestor gear.

i hate the f35 all together but i must say the f35c is the most capable but thats on a side note though.
Why do you hate the F35?

How big is the Nordic armed forces I know the scandinafians vountries are small.

Back
Top Bottom