bvJ2pJ9.jpg

Flere Danske militære billeder

QMkHOPj.jpg

QhP2tVx.jpg

Finske militære fotos

6oZWZdo.jpg

KpIzwwR.jpg

9jo7dMH.jpg

why is it that Norwegian f35's have drag chutes?
i know the bottom pic is a cgi but its the best pic i could find :-)

Norge og Sverige har begge en masse af veje, der bruges som landingsbaner. De er ikke lang, men kan landede på. Den faldskærm forhindrer en pilot fra at gå til langt.

YItQAzc.jpg

Last edited:
Is that a Merc G class?

Jeg ved ikke. Her er endnu et billede af køretøjet. Er det "G" klasse?

tkBO9926.jpg

lst_02319.jpg

lst_02320.jpg

lst_02321.jpg

lst_02335.jpg

Joint US-Norwegian operations in Dowlatabad in Faryab province, Afghanistan

Er Kai her stadig ? Jeg kan ikke se hans indlæg.

Tak for invitationen ved den måde. Men jeg sandsynligvis ikke tale med nogen.

Norsk Militærpoliti

_MG23958.jpg

IMG_9295%20redigert.jpg

IMG_9278%20redigert.jpg

IMG_9303%20redigert.jpg

IMG_9299.jpg

why is it that Norwegian f35's have drag chutes?

Norsk roads also runways. Big but not that big. Parachute prevents the pilot from going to far off road, or beyond hardened stretches of road. Not all roads are runways. Some are hardened for landing and take-off, some not.

Svensk Gripen take-off from road.

Gripen-Forsvarsmakten-2.jpg

Finsk F/A-18. Notice the curve? F-35 parachute would stop F-35 before it falls off end of road by curve.

Parachute already on Norsk F-16. Not road, airstation at Leknes. Leknes runway only 800m.

aej.jpg

ok…. but doesn't Norway have motorways or country roads that are 2km long and fairly straight. i would assume not every country road has a turn after every 1-2km but i can see the surrounding trees may cause an issue, but the f18's can hide there too.

ok…. but doesn't Norway have motorways or country roads that are 2km long and fairly straight. i would assume not every country road has a turn after every 1-2km but i can see the surrounding trees may cause an issue, but the f18's can hide there too.

Precaution for rural airports and roads, incase normal airstations are destroyed:

Of the three types RNoAF would use the F-35A. The shorter runways are typically meant to be used as alternative runways after the main bases are destroyed, so it is mainly the ability to land safely within 800 meters that is the key. Taking off should not be a problem, as they would then most likely be without much heavy armament.

Lots of roads are 2km and straight, not all roads are hardened for aircraft takeoff and landing. Landing on unhardened road damages road. Need special places to land or takeoff.

Need straight and hardened roads, not just any straight road.

Viggen-improvised-airstrip.png

baana15_jas_landar11.jpg

gripen_g50_roadb.jpg

Roadside airstation

Untitled7.jpg

Precaution for rural airports and roads, incase normal airstations are destroyed:

Of the three types RNoAF would use the F-35A. The shorter runways are typically meant to be used as alternative runways after the main bases are destroyed, so it is mainly the ability to land safely within 800 meters that is the key. Taking off should not be a problem, as they would then most likely be without much heavy armament.

Lots of roads are 2km and straight, not all roads are hardened for aircraft takeoff and landing. Landing on unhardened road damages road. Need special places to land or takeoff.
ok fair enough. its just that i didn't expect to see that. isn't that protocol.to have alternative methods of landing/takeoff other than bases and airports. parts of roads do need deeper foundations to handle the pounding jets give them during landing. our roads are typically quiet deep strong, now I'm going to talking road depth and that will put you to sleep, so i won't go there.

Back
Top Bottom