What's new

Çay Bahçesi

trmilitary´de söyle bir dizayn basligi var. Orada herkes askeri arac tasarimini paylasiyor. Acaba bizde Burda öyle birsey yapabilirmiyiz?

can we maybe open a thread about own ideas and designs for Military vehicle?

@Sinan i truly miss you bro :D sry for late replay my dorm's internet is not strong some time it's good as "disconnected" :D i got to go to study bro cya later :D :p:

I knew this cabatli guy was CIA, as soon as he got power he banned Hurshid !!! He has infiltrated all forums !!! The only reason why he is successful in these forums is because he is being given leaked uber confidential TURKISH STATE SECRETS and presenting them here. Clearly a CIA PSYOP-BLACK COP !!! Don't fall for this guy!!

He will ban me to because I speak the truth!!!

I will not go down easily

jcvd-shooting-rainbows-vomit-rainbow-bullets.gif

Here I am,early in the morning chopping lettuce, tomatoes, and cucumbers getting ready for customers and I have to deal with this injustice by typing this?!?!?

People are building cables to outer space and exploring mars while we Turks are here busy banning each other. Yazıklar olsun !

Last edited:
I knew this cabatli guy was CIA, as soon as he got power he banned Hurshid !!! He has infiltrated all forums !!! The only reason why he is successful in these forums is because he is being given leaked uber confidential TURKISH STATE SECRETS and presenting them here. Clearly a CIA PSYOP-BLACK COP !!! Don't fall for this guy!!

He will ban me to because I speak the truth!!!

I will not go down easily

View attachment 265078

Here I am,early in the morning chopping lettuce, tomatoes, and cucumbers getting ready for customers and I have to deal with this injustice by typing this?!?!?

People are building cables to outer space and exploring mars while we Turks are here busy banning each other. Yazıklar olsun !

One shoarme please.....:-)

@engin-mtu

You littile schizoid who get banned cause of insulting other members but created a new login to cry for my fairness comprehension among members ? and You are seriously accusing me and other elite members with stealing the database of this forum that I and the members you accused with "capturing the management of Turkey section", have created %90 of those databases of PDF ? I supposed your paranoia have been completely finished thanks to last ban but It seems you keep proceeding on your own way with "capturing management of Turkey section to steal database" stories but Don't worry, I will specially take care of you now. BTW, Did you know I am the one who took initiative for establishment of Turkey section in PDF in 2008 ? Did you know We have a special conversation with all Mods and Webmaster from months ago to current in most difficult times that We share our oppinions, criticizms, new programs and actions to be taken on available problems ? Did you know We sometimes reach a common results for some actions that You don' have any idea ?

Now, Go to your dark hole fulled with schizoid stories and tell your cryings stories to directly GHQ instead of crying in here. If you ask me, You should directly go to a doctor for your brain health.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom