What's new

Çay Bahçesi

LegionnairE said:
I don't wanna be rude but do you fvck your wife with iranian mullahs' cock aswell?

Source: Turkish Naval Programs | Page 127

And the rude answer to new mod.
If I would wrote some insulting comment, I could, I know they would attack all me like flies on fresh meat and complain !
I keep patience and hope that you will all together clean PDF/TR, otherwise we will sink in a copy paste and fascist forum

I know who is who

I wrote that guys that the databases of TRmilitary and Birliknet are archived and people know who is who;
as it is here.:closed:

we are not in sandbox

I wonder what happened to @Kebapçı Erhan , you would have loved him @Sinan :enjoy:
Just waiting for the shit storm to pass.

+++++++++++

@cabatli_53

Let me give you some advice. Running a circus like this is no different than running a restaurant. You see my friend there are two types of visitors that come to a restaurant to go after the food, one is a paying customer and another is a fly that carries shit scents collected over its lifetime. One of these visitors has benefits while the other has no benefits for the restaurant. In order to keep our restaurant nice, clean, and thus attractive we need to keep the stinky flies away. So what do we do? Exterminate all the flies. I have over 15 years of experience in this type of business so I know what I am doing, all you have to do is listen to me and understand my analogy then you will excel at your job. Get rid of the flies and keep the customers, simple as that.I have 4 Kebap Salons and a distribution center, this tactic works everytime.

Last edited:
Just waiting for the shit storm to pass.

Erhan Usta in Balat Tuzlama ?

omer%20iskembecide_4.jpg;jsessionid=F2935CDD20DAE1F45C1902A7C14F4FB1

or in Kasimpasa Kelle Paca after then Kokorec and then a Zerde with real SAFRAN ,

thumb_600.jpg

images

zerde.jpg

to get our Sugar Level after Raki in normal values this morning?

Just wanted to say selam to @Sinan and congrats for his marriage, also wanted to say congrats to @cabatli_53. Don't lose your mind bro. :p:

Lately I am very busy no time for forums, I told webby since months to find a replacement finally he did and he made a good choice.

Happy past bayram to everyone.

Last but not least :D

Thx bro. :)

@cabatli_53

We still should make an restriction on Turkish Section that newcomers should only able to Post after one Month Membership on PDF.

Those "Ergenler" are unstoppable :)

Teach me more master. :lol:
Dude from what i can say, first be confident of yrself and yr abilities. Yr a man afterall and she is a woman. Like one of the other turkish member said before women r immature or in my words ''stupid''. In my opinion start being more organized in yr personal life in yr day to day routine. By this yr wife will trust u, since she will see u as being responsible more then u already are. Then if u start spending yr day according to schedule u will always find a few loopholes/opportunities by then. For example i run an advertisement business and my working hours r long. So what i usually do is that use my own PC of office to get online in the forum etc etc, and while leaving i remove all history, cookies etc etc from PC.There is a Software called CClearner i use for this purpose. The good thing abt that is that u can put certain website or IP addresses in its vault and when u shut down yr PC or laptop it automatically removes such addresses from yr system, u basically dont even have to go to my way of completely removing history, cookies etc etc It only removes whose which r at its vault.

Thats a little example from myside as how i do things.

If u think abt it rationally and in a good mood without any pressure it is do-able, but thats up to u how big of a man are u inorder to control yr internal and external maneuvers.

Dude from what i can say, first be confident of yrself and yr abilities. Yr a man afterall and she is a woman. Like one of the other turkish member said before women r immature or in my words ''stupid''. In my opinion start being more organized in yr personal life in yr day to day routine. By this yr wife will trust u, since she will see u as being responsible more then u already are. Then if u start spending yr day according to schedule u will always find a few loopholes/opportunities by then. For example i run an advertisement business and my working hours r long. So what i usually do is that use my own PC of office to get online in the forum etc etc, and while leaving i remove all history, cookies etc etc from PC.There is a Software called CClearner i use for this purpose. The good thing abt that is that u can put certain website or IP addresses in its vault and when u shut down yr PC or laptop it automatically removes such addresses from yr system, u basically dont even have to go to my way of completely removing history, cookies etc etc It only removes whose which r at its vault.

Thats a little example from myside as how i do things.

If u think abt it rationally and in a good mood without any pressure it is do-able.

:D

Nope, i won't even risk it. :) I love her man, i love her very much. Although i'm not doing anything bad, i don't want her to be suspicious of me.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom