What's new

Çay Bahçesi

that's sad.. he was a wealth of information, also a very nice guy

and what happened to that guy from france?
he was active on moroccan forums and stuff I can't remember his name

nothing man, never mind
problem solved

I think his name was Inanç. I don't know whether He is active in here with a different name but We should collect such members in here bro. During IDEF times, The avarage member number in related thread was reaching 90-100 active members bro. PDF is very popular among Turkish members and others who wants to follow Turkey's developments so I think All members that We are talking, have an experience with PDF. As long as We keep PDF clean from useless discussions, The members will come here regularly.

@xxxKULxxx Where are you bro ?

Last edited:
Unfortunately bro. I don't suppose there are even an active member in Turkish forums with this name.

Most all active in youtube, twitter, wordpress and more even here, some preferred to take an other name for not to be tagged !

Orko you can post on siyah gri beyaz, others in turkishnavy and so on...

@Sinan

You have to read the history before. A Pakistani friend remembered that incident happened long ago cause I said RIP;
I wrote" I KNOW" with the link !

Do you want to unite against me ? Then begin brother .

Sana hesap vermem. Bu son olsun ! Agresyon umarim bu forumda bitmistir.

My bad...

that's good man, keep a clean track record because even small mistakes pile up in time and you can't go back.

I was going to say something else but I forgot from all the noise

anyway, girls are usually immature, you can't really teach a cat to be a dog , a cat is a cat you know? :)
don't try to change things that you can't

and where's that damn ignore button now?

yes I'm sure... and you can respectfully go fvck yourself

Lol: i really missed you. :lol:

@Sinan welcome back bro!

Thx bro. :)

I think his name was Inanç. I don't know whether He is active in here with a different name but We should collect such members in here bro.
damn right

but you gotta admit that the current state of the forum is not very good

I mean what the fvck is this?
and you're talking about this place needing quality members and you're calling xkulx? :D seriously?
oh boy :D

dude I laughed so hard, tears came out of my eyes :D

Attachments

• Adsı.png
    Adsı.png
    717.1 KB · Views: 36
Just wanted to say selam to @Sinan and congrats for his marriage, also wanted to say congrats to @cabatli_53. Don't lose your mind bro. :p:

Lately I am very busy no time for forums, I told webby since months to find a replacement finally he did and he made a good choice.

Happy past bayram to everyone.

Last but not least :D

damn right

but you gotta admit that the current state of the forum is not very good

I mean what the fvck is this?
and you're talking about this place needing quality members and you're calling xkulx? :D seriously?
oh boy :D

dude I laughed so hard, tears came out of my eyes :D

He is a good and excited member in defence related discussions bro. He took serious efforts to reach valuable informations in IDEF times and spend serious times to carry out what PDF members requested, scanned all brochures to create a good archieves for industry enthusiasts. He is good at feeding the forum with defence matters received from news sources.

He is a good and excited member in defence related discussions bro. He took serious efforts to reach valuable informations in IDEF times and spend serious times to carry out what PDF members requested, scanned all brochures to create a good archieves for industry enthusiasts. He is good at feeding the forum with defence matters received from news sources.
whatever man :D I'll leave you to it... just check that file I uploaded that stuff makes this forum look like a joke

you need to handle those threads, change some titles.. remove some threads entirely
Ottoman empire is coming back in 2023? seriously? :D we shouldn't have moronic threads like that
makes the whole forum look stupid

Just wanted to say selam to @Sinan and congrats for his marriage, also wanted to say congrats to @cabatli_53. Don't lose your mind bro. :p:

Lately I am very busy no time for forums, I told webby since months to find a replacement finally he did and he made a good choice.

Happy past bayram to everyone.

Last but not least :D

Dude stick around here from time to time, bedava kebabimida unutma bak. :D

whatever man :D I'll leave you to it... just check that file I uploaded that stuff makes this forum look like a joke

you need to handle those threads, change some titles.. remove some threads entirely
Ottoman empire is coming back in 2023? seriously? :D we shouldn't have moronic threads like that
makes the whole forum look stupid

Received Bro. I will take neccesary actions for such threads in a short time.

:D

I particularly missed you much bro. :)

Marriage is fine bro..although it can be hard time to time. :)

Like we were in a hotel in Antalya...
- We are in the beach and she says "Why you are checking out that Russian girl"..... I say "i'm not. I'm looking at the beach to everyone as anyone would have. I have not looked anywhere for a long period. I just looked at the kazakh family in front of us for a long period."

- We are going to lunch in the hotel and i saw and extremely beautiful russian girl from the animation team coming at our direction from far away. So, i turn my head to right side and look at the grass, childrens playground, saying "Hımm, nice grass". Russian girl passes from our left and i didn't look at her a bit. She says "Girl was very beautiful, ain't she ? ". I say "I don't know, i didn't look at her". She says" Why you didn't look at her" I say" Because you get angry". She says "Okay, so you are not looking girls while you are with me but look at girls when you are alone" ???

I mean it's a crime when i look at girls and it's still a crime if i don't....i was like WTF.... Nowadays she not being jealous that much but she still checks my computer and phone everyday....i hope, it's going to end by time. :)

Thanks bro... :) Cabatlı will save us all this time. :)
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Now u know why i like turkish-fr. Ever since i got married a year ago.:cheesy:

Damn man, my wife is like this too.

Last edited:
Yazilarindaki alayci tavri bana baskasini hatirlatiyor aslinda, sinan evli barkli adam isi olmaz böyle seylerle. :D

Btw: did you guys notice that we have two mods right now, because, why not? :triniti:

God sake, I remember yellow transparent m.....ge :agree:
Cizme gene asilmaya baslandi. Iranli Penisler falan gene mesjalarda ucuyor

Back
Top Bottom