What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Welcome brother. Glad to see you back. How are you surviving so far, ehemehem I meant marriage? :D. How you made it back.

I just have seen your orange title bro!! Congratulations, I am very confident on your moderation, I was thinking to cut off the ties completely when I was going to draft next month. Now you have changed my mind :)

:D The members like you can't go anywhere bro. The most respected section of PDF called "Turkey section" deserve to be with the respected members like you. Otherwise, If We let the ground to new born dark heads, Here will be the same politic garbage as WAFF. We will collect all great members of Turkey in here but Firstly We have to create a perfect scientific and technology based discussion environment for all members.

@Sinan we had similiar tastes you know? we liked things classy

If I liked something, If I thought something was beautiful she'd damn well think so
She would agree

I still feel fighting over stuff like that is beneath me... and I'm afraid I'll never find someone like her
as a result I won't take anyone as seriously as her

it makes me feel like crap

BTW nobody deserves to be mod around here more than cabatli_53...
He knows his stuff
I've known him since trmilitary, he's solid

wow... that was 2008
time flies

I would love that kind of relation....i think wife destined to be jealous....i hope, that would go away by time. Because she knows me for 2.5 year and i have done nothing to shake her trust.

reference to TRMilitary:azn:
That was SO long ago you can't even find a record of those things

Trmilitary lost it's database around 2012

and look buddy, if you have a problem with me talk to the mods,
and since he's the mod, and since he doesn't mind and since I KNOW he goes to IDEF and meets people
I don't really care for your criticism

:D The members like you can't go anywhere bro. The most respected section of PDF called "Turkey section" deserve to be with the respected members like you. Otherwise, If We let the ground to new born dark heads, Here will be the same politic garbage as WAFF. We will collect all great members of Turkey in here but Firstly We have to create a perfect scientific and technology based discussion environment for all members.
bro

do you remember there was an engineer guy "sentetik" was his name I believe
has he been around? have you heard from him?

I see orko on twitter ....but him I totally lost

@Sinan

You have to read the history before. A Pakistani friend remembered that incident happened long ago cause I said RIP;
I wrote" I KNOW" with the link !

Do you want to unite against me ? Then begin brother .

Sana hesap vermem. Bu son olsun ! Agresyon umarim bu forumda bitmistir.

and since he's the mod, and since he doesn't mind and since I KNOW he goes to IDEF and meets people

bro

Are you sure what you talking about ?

Birliknet and TrMilitary databases are in safe Gov. archives !

Is that Military Discipline ?

I would love that kind of relation....i think wife destined to be jealous....i hope, that would go away by time. Because she knows me for 2.5 year and i have done nothing to shake her trust.
that's good man, keep a clean track record because even small mistakes pile up in time and you can't go back.

I was going to say something else but I forgot from all the noise

anyway, girls are usually immature, you can't really teach a cat to be a dog , a cat is a cat you know? :)
don't try to change things that you can't

and where's that damn ignore button now?

Are you sure what you talking about ?
Birliknet and TrMilitary databases are in safe Gov. archives !
Is that Military Discipline ?
yes I'm sure... and you can respectfully go fvck yourself

that's good man, keep a clean track record because even small mistakes pile up in time and you can't go back.

I was going to say something else but I forgot from all the noise

anyway, girls are usually immature, you can't really teach a cat to be a dog , a cat is a cat you know? :)
don't try to change things that you can't

and where's that damn ignore button now?

yes I'm sure... and you can respectfully go fvck yourself

Please keep military discipline soldier we suffered much cause of that insane opinion !
That was a elder brothers hint.

bro

Unfortunately bro. I don't suppose there are even an active member in Turkish forums with this name.

Unfortunately bro. I don't suppose there are even an active member in Turkish forums with this name.
that's sad.. he was a wealth of information, also a very nice guy

and what happened to that guy from france?
he was active on moroccan forums and stuff I can't remember his name

oh I remember, his name was barbaros, he spoke french and arabic
I bet KILIÇ kept in touch with him
@LegionnairE what are you arguing?
nothing man, never mind
problem solved

Back
Top Bottom