What's new

Çay Bahçesi

unbenannt1sk4s.png

52347133.jpg

Thx bro.

I'm delighted to see you as our new mod. Turkish section of PDF transformed into kindergarden in the absence of Hakan. Now, i'm sure that our section will turn back to it's former days. :)

Bro, I am planning a hard and strong moderation for members who just registered their memberships to spread their political and religious sins to seperate the members into dark religious and political camps with not-ending empty discussions in a defence forum. With this way, Abusing to the values of Turkish Republic such as national poem, flag, etnicity along with great historical and establisher leaders such as Ataturk, Karabekir...etc and current management principles from secularism to social rules will not be allowed. I will not allow the dark brains to change this forum into a politic and religious garbage discussion forum. You will witness to results and relief in a short time...

@madmusti :D Bro, We need good old days in PDF so You should also help me to solve problems. A couple of parasites from ArdaTuran to Enverpaşa have already been banned. Some have been warned. It is not about blocking the thinking freedom but controlling the respectability of a defence forum in a good level. The members all around the World are coming here to receive the latest informations about Turkish defence industry.

Now, It is time to have a not-ending technology and defence industry related threads and discussions.

Last edited:
Bro, I am planning a hard and strong moderation for members who just registered their memberships to spread their political and religious sins to seperate the members into dark religious and political camps with not-ending empty discussions in a defence forum. With this way, Abusing to the values of Turkish Republic such as national poem, flag, etnicity along with great historical and establisher leaders such as Ataturk, Karabekir...etc and current management principles from secularism to social rules will not be allowed. I will not allow the dark brains to change this forum into a politic and religious garbage discussion forum. You will witness to results and relief in a short time...

@madmusti :D Bro, We need good old days in PDF so You should also help me to solve problems. A couple of parasites from ArdaTuran to Enverpaşa have already been banned. Some have been warned. It is not about blocking the thinking freedom but controlling the respectability of a defence forum in a good level...

Now, It is time to have a not-ending technology and defence industry related threads and discussions.

Thank phuck, finally! About time you became mod! Now, is there somehow you can entice @xxxKULxxx to come back? I have no idea why he left, but his posts enhanced this forum greatly! :(
@Sinan welcome back :-)

Bro, I am planning a hard and strong moderation for members who just registered their memberships to spread their political and religious sins to seperate the members into dark religious and political camps with not-ending empty discussions in a defence forum. With this way, Abusing to the values of Turkish Republic such as national poem, flag, etnicity along with great historical and establisher leaders such as Ataturk, Karabekir...etc and current management principles from secularism to social rules will not be allowed. I will not allow the dark brains to change this forum into a politic and religious garbage discussion forum. You will witness to results and relief in a short time..
After being banned for a long time, i have realized that there is Turkish defense forum anything like PDF. And we seriously failed to establish one on our own.

PDF's Turkish section is precious from all defense industry enthusiastic from Turkey. We should be able to maintain it as it was.

Thx, bro. :)

Thank phuck, finally! About time you became mod! Now, is there somehow you can entice @xxxKULxxx to come back? I have no idea why he left, but his posts enhanced this forum greatly! :(

Bro, I will try to find @xxxKULxxx to bring back. He must be in here to enhance the old excitement of this forum.

I missed you all guys. :)
Yess he is back bitchezzzz. :D

Welcome back dude, we need you here, how is marriage going? :)

u dont know that yrself do u?
Pretty sure, the style of posting is the same as 3-4 other accounts here.

Edit: @cabatli_53 is our new mod? Damn i missed so many things in just one day, congrats bro, lets make Turkish section great again. :)

Only @Hakan and @xxxKULxxx left, lets get them back. :-)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom