1196131.jpg

@madmusti

sen kimsin ? kac yasindasin.....s --ir....git

You probably confused.
Here is your Nazi's:
''Nazi SSNP which dreams about Greater Syria from Egypt to Iran included
5071414841_aff531cb42_z.jpg
''
And here what your Nazi's are doing in Syria with their superior power (bombing children) and yet still losing.
These are sadly posted by an Israeli, have some shame.

Please, try not to mess our threads and stay away from Turks.
ًWe are not Nazis we just defending our selves from your Nazi like Erdogan and his cattles of dogs that ripping the innocents flesh for his dream of the Ottoman empire the one that vanished decades ago look what your Nazis soldiers doing in Iraq.

I know these vids make happy but you got to know Iraq and Syria way bigger than your dictator and his zombies from swallowing them they are too big bite.

ًWe are not Nazis we just defending our selves from your Nazi like Erdogan and his cattles of dogs that ripping the innocents flesh for his dream of the Ottoman empire the one that vanished decades ago look what your Nazis soldiers doing in Iraq.

I know these vids make happy but you got to know Iraq and Syria way bigger than your dictator and his zombies from swallowing them they are too big bite.

We Türks say ha...stir

It is not a German Empire when Germans start an EU, but an Ottoman Empire when Turks had close ties with neighbors. Before Esad started violence Erdogan was familiy friends with him.
A05133633.jpg

We have told iraqies before, if you didn't start a secterian war non of this would happen.

@Malik Alashter

So dude Aashar Al-assad is innocent? He is not the murderer who has been murdering his own people since 2011? Isn't he a dictator who is disliked by his own people?

Well, i am not Erdoganist but Al-assad is not an angel. Be realistic and judge the real criminals on this incident or be gone and do not pollute this section-threat.

Last edited:
@Malik Alashter

So dude Aashar Al-assad is innocent? He is not the murderer who has been murdering own people since 2011? Isn't he a dictator who is disliked by own people?

Well, i am not Erdoganist but Al-assad is not an angel. Be realistic and judge the real criminals on this incident or be gone and do not pollute this section-threat.
Assad is not perfect but he is better than these cannibals you send to Syria.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom