What's new

Çay Bahçesi

@engin-mtu , Take the e-mail adress of GHQ and directly contact with them about your paranoid stories. When you turned back to here When your ban expired as @Hurshid Celebi, I will specially take care of you again because It is proved with IP check. You have permanently banned from Turkey section and will be banned totally cause of multi-login and throwing mud to Moderation ! You littile paranoid.

Last edited:
How was the wedding? :)

Well, generally wedding was fine, except.... we expected some light music while we were greeting the people. (nikah kıyıldıktan sonra masa masa dolaşma olayı varya) how ever orchestra started with this.

Wife , got angry... :lol:

Other than that for groom and bride it's stressful until you finish everything and start the dance. :)

Well, generally wedding was fine, except.... we expected some light music while we were greeting the people. (nikah kıyıldıktan sonra masa masa dolaşma olayı varya) how ever orchestra started with this.

Wife , got angry... :lol:

Other than that for groom and bride it's stressful until you finish everything and start the dance. :)
Bir tani zeybek oynamisindir o zaman. :lol: Only Turkish dance I enjoy is Zeybek but Turkish pop is also fun.

worst part of getting married is the wedding party

you have to listen to horrible music and think about the expenses while everyone else are having fun
Didn't your parent pay? It is custom from where I am from so I don't have to worry about that. (Orta anadolu). But in Turkey you can make a wedding as expensive or cheap as you want. In Europe it is expensive.

Didn't your parent pay? It is custom from where I am from so I don't have to worry about that. (Orta anadolu). But in Turkey you can make a wedding as expensive or cheap as you want. In Europe it is expensive.
your parents pay, you pay.. cheap or expensive doesn't matter

starting a family will always be stressful
so is being conscripted to army

but we make a party out of both of those
we're a weird nation

soo fvcking weird man

you're getting your dick chopped off and you're having a party for that
what part of it makes any sense to you?

Wow, I just noticed it now. Congratulations @cabatli_53 for new Mod title, you are now in for a hell lot of trouble. You did a serious mistake. :D

@Hakan Good job bro. You did best.

Seeing all these mods being changed and I'm still here in 'power', I'm starting to feel like this:

dictator2.jpg

Bir tani zeybek oynamisindir o zaman. :lol: Only Turkish dance I enjoy is Zeybek but Turkish pop is also fun.
Mate, i don't know how to play Zeybek....that's the thing for the guys from Izmir. :)

We played Ankara havası mostly....and that's still not my thing. :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hurşid....sorry but it seems like you are not wanted in this forum. Nobody is enjoying your paranoid posts and your quarrels with other members.

How about giving a rest. You should consider to follow this forum silently.

All new login (Around 5-6 new) of this dreamer has been notted as spammer and banned !

Mate, i don't know how to play Zeybek....that's the thing for the guys from Izmir. :)

We played Ankara havası mostly....and that's still not my thing. :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hurşid....sorry but it seems like you are not wanted in this forum. Nobody is enjoying your paranoid posts and your quarrels with other members.

How about giving a rest. You should consider to follow this forum silently.

Actually, He has been banned cause of exceeding warning limits with insulting @LegionnairE but He started creating new logins Whenever He has been kicked out of here in accordance with rules. All new logins mean a new ban for him.

We do catering for weddings:

100 people = $700
200 people = $1500
300 people - $2000

Kebapçı Erhan - Same great taste since 1976

171980.jpg

@engin-mtu , Take the e-mail adress of GHQ and directly contact with them about your paranoid stories. When you turned back to here When your ban expired as @Hurshid Celebi, I will specially take care of you again because It is proved with IP check. You have permanently banned from Turkey section and will be banned totally cause of multi-login and throwing mud to Moderation ! You littile paranoid.
cabatli hayirli olsun.

Wow, I just noticed it now. Congratulations @cabatli_53 for new Mod title, you are now in for a hell lot of trouble. You did a serious mistake. :D

@Hakan Good job bro. You did best.

Seeing all these mods being changed and I'm still here in 'power', I'm starting to feel like this:

dictator2.jpg
If i would insult you would i get Aladeen or just Aladeen?

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom