What's new

Çay Bahçesi

I don't find neither Kilicdaroglu's position nor AKP's position on the PKK problem an issue. People like to point fingers at other people for providing options for possible solutions to this problem. The truth is following:

PKK exists, they exist because they have a raison d'être.
We either ignore the fact that millions of people will provide support for this organisation in various countries or we try and wipe them out.
AKP was interested in solving the issue politically, by creating consensus and dealing with PKK through various channels.
Result: It did not work. It did not work because there are so many countries worldwide that have inherent interest in pursuing instability in Turkey.

So we are left off where we started. The only way is through brute strength, wiping them out. No dealings, no talk, only through sword

I must laugh everytime when CHP claims that they are following the Way of Atatürk with their actually Leader - Dersimli(Tunceli) Kemal.

We don´t forget and see actually with our naked eye how some scums can easily Attack an Turkish Police Station !

That movie was about the Ottoman Empire. :D The Jedi were Jannisaries.
I thought he based it off of German Nazis Wet Dream....
m1802.gif

Result: It did not work. It did not work because there are so many countries worldwide that have inherent interest in pursuing instability in Turkey.

for once, please refrain from using this mythical "foreign powers, interest lobby, jews, serbian oplot (that deserves one hard LOL) don't want turkey to be a strong state" bullcrap. the single reason it didn't work is erdogan's delusion that he's genius and doesn't need anyone (any security org) to solve this problem.

for once, please refrain from using this mythical "foreign powers, interest lobby, jews, serbian oplot (that deserves one hard LOL) don't want turkey to be a strong state" bullcrap. the single reason it didn't work is erdogan's delusion that he's genius and doesn't need anyone (any security org) to solve this problem.
People do not understand that every country out there are looking for their interests.

And no country will spend their resources, money, time with the purpose of "not wanting Turkey to become a strong state".

I urge you to read the Shock Doctrine by Naomi Klein. Or just simply do some simple wikipedia research on CIA's operations in South America (Chile with Pinochet just one example).
If one decides to remain in ignorance oblivious of the inherent interests for current power holders to keep holding their power and pursuing their interests, which in other words means being interested in keeping growing powers down as much as possible since they operate on the basis of zero sum outcome, then i really got no words for you.

This is NOT to say we are playing a blame game here, blaming our backwardness by interference of other powers. But it also DOESNT mean we should close our eyes to these realities - stop thinking in dichotomies (mutual exclusiveness) for one second. If the European countries did not have inherent interests in supporting PKK they wouldn't call them freedom fighters in their "free press" while all other muslims fighters are designated terrorists.

People do not understand that every country out there are looking for their interests.

And no country will spend their resources, money, time with the purpose of "not wanting Turkey to become a strong state".

everyone doesn't want strong Turkey :crycry: bazılarına göre, bütün dünya işi gücü bırakıp türklere kafayı takmış vaziyette LOL

I urge you to read the Shock Doctrine by Naomi Klein. Or just simply do some simple wikipedia research on CIA's operations in South America (Chile with Pinochet just one example).
If one decides to remain in ignorance oblivious of the inherent interests for current power holders to keep holding their power and pursuing their interests, which in other words means being interested in keeping growing powers down as much as possible since they operate on the basis of zero sum outcome, then i really got no words for you.

This is NOT to say we are playing a blame game here, blaming our backwardness by interference of other powers. But it also DOESNT mean we should close our eyes to these realities - stop thinking in dichotomies (mutual exclusiveness) for one second. If the European countries did not have inherent interests in supporting PKK they wouldn't call them freedom fighters in their "free press" while all other muslims fighters are designated terrorists.

then, one may assume that turks don't want strong russia because "chechen freedom fighters"? get over this megalomaniac mentality man.

everyone doesn't want strong Turkey :crycry: bazılarına göre, bütün dünya işi gücü bırakıp türklere kafayı takmış vaziyette LOL

then, one may assume that turks don't want strong russia because "chechen freedom fighters"? get over this megalomaniac mentality man.
I honestly don't hope you are serious. Your post reeks of pure ignorance. I am trying to educate you on some simple matters and you still insist in blocking your brain for new information. Read a couple of times my post, my words may perhaps penetrate your thick skull.

No leader in a country sits around a table with advisers and say "ok guys, lets return to our primary life reason, how do we destroy Turkey". Life is not simple like that, there are millions of interacting variables and you need to expand your horizon a little bit and perhaps read a little bit on history and politics before uttering such ignorance. If the US intervenes in foreign countries, it is mainly due to the attainment of certain resources hence INTERESTS. They don't intervene in let's say Chile and destroy the popularly elected Allende government, for the sake of their blue eyes. But because Allende or Saddam's opinion on national supremacy diverges from the US' interests, that is resources or military presence

Turkey's interests don't entirely converge with the interest of the EU. Many countries in the EU actively support the YPG AND PKK because their interests converge with those of said EU countries. Establishing a strong Kurdish base that defends Western interests a lot more than a ISIS or Turkish presence.

A superpower and other great powers will always have interest in other developing countries federal policy. Sometimes they militarily intervene when they can't do it through media and other human sources. It's no secret that PKK is an organization that has exist in order to acquire the balance that is in interest for these global powers.

One important thing to distinguish between is, if a country has interest in destabilizing Turkey - this doesn't mean they go all in with all their resources in order to achieve their goal. It's just a fraction of their other global policy, it's not only about Turkey. But Turkey does play somewhat an important role due to its strategical geological and geopolitical influence.

I honestly don't hope you are serious. Your post reeks of pure ignorance. I am trying to educate you on some simple matters and you still insist in blocking your brain for new information. Read a couple of times my post, my words may perhaps penetrate your thick skull.

No leader in a country sits around a table with advisers and say "ok guys, lets return to our primary life reason, how do we destroy Turkey". Life is not simple like that, there are millions of interacting variables and you need to expand your horizon a little bit and perhaps read a little bit on history and politics before uttering such ignorance. If the US intervenes in foreign countries, it is mainly due to the attainment of certain resources hence INTERESTS. They don't intervene in let's say Chile and destroy the popularly elected Allende government, for the sake of their blue eyes. But because Allende or Saddam's opinion on national supremacy diverges from the US' interests, that is resources or military presence

Turkey's interests don't entirely converge with the interest of the EU. Many countries in the EU actively support the YPG AND PKK because their interests converge with those of said EU countries. Establishing a strong Kurdish base that defends Western interests a lot more than a ISIS or Turkish presence.

and how you two managed to tie erdogan's failure in the "peace process" to "USA, EU blabla" is beyong my comprehension. i guess that has something to do with akp fanboi standart factory settings :)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom