What's new

Review ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.
thread moved-

@syma ayas

Decision has been made.I hope that you will be careful next time and respect my decision,atleast

regards

I respect your decision and thank you for your assistance

I just don't want to the only one reviving negative ratings for 2-3 year old posts

Regards

I respect your decision and thank you for your assistance

I just don't want to the only one reviving negative ratings for 2-3 year old posts

Regards

Trust me,you are not the only one.Soon,more shall come.
Plus,if I am sitting here to hear complains of posters and review the old ones to be reverted,then why not a two year old post couldn't be rated?See,this is how things are working.
However,if you think, that any of my TTA has personal issues with you and rating system is being abused for this,then I assure you that TTA will pay of dire consequences.
However, I assure you that it was not @Chinese-Dragon intention.He is some happy-go-lucky nature type poster and has a very good sense of humour. :)
Chinese people are touchy with this issue which you were quoting.

regards

@Slav Defence Just to bring in your information the kind of language used by some of your Think Tanks - This is not the first time he has retorted to personal abuses out of frustration without any provocation and when you reply in kind - your replies end up being deleted for the reasons best known to the moderators - too much of frustration out of pathological hatred - Wary of Offending Japan, India Sits on Chinese Invite to WW II Memorial Parade

Last edited:
@Slav Defence Just to bring in your information the kind of language used by some of your Think Tanks - This is not the first time he has retorted to personal abuses out of frustration without any provocation and when you reply in kind - your replies end up being deleted for the reasons best known to the moderators - too much of frustration out of pathological hatred - Wary of Offending Japan, India Sits on Chinese Invite to WW II Memorial Parade

Your complain has been noted and @Atanz will be careful next time.Thank you for your cooperation.

regards

@Slav Defence
Check this rating given to me by spark.

Iam from kashmir aur may hazar baaar yehi likhoon gee, as if we dont know how indian army kills and rapes kashmiri women. Ap log bata dain aap log kis hadh tak indians ko aaur unkay zulm ko support kartay hain? And one more thing if u dont know, indian armymen also use rape in kashmir as tool to heal their depression(depression due to which many end up comitting suicide) in addition to suppressing insurgency.

Army jawan commits suicide in Jammu | Page 2

@Slav Defence
Check this rating given to me by spark.

Iam from kashmir aur may hazar baaar yehi likhoon gee, as if we dont know how indian army kills and rapes kashmiri women. Ap log bata dain aap log kis hadh tak indians ko aaur unkay zulm ko support kartay hain? And one more thing if u dont know, indian armymen also use rape in kashmir as tool to heal their depression(depression due to which many end up comitting suicide) in addition to suppressing insurgency.

Army jawan commits suicide in Jammu | Page 2
shamin,
You should have respected and expressed your deep condolences.I have seen Indian posters paying respect to our jawans. @SpArK haven't broken any rules.He is working with accordance to criteria. That is, celebrating someone's death is not allowed and you expressed your disgust/ignorance over his suicide which is disappointing and NOT the way Pakistani and muslim poster should act.
I would have done same with Indian.

regards

Condolences my foot.

I have to quietly watch indians celebrating kashmiris deaths on this forum, their stupid tta's we watch them doing that too,heck even 16year old kashmiri boys death was celebrated.

No it wasnt the rating mujhay aap logon ki insensitivity check karni thee how far u can go to support these indians. How far u can go.

I never celebrated his death,iddint even bother. I had stated a fact that these ppl kill and rape. How do u know many of these who shoot themselves do out of the guilt of innocents blood on their hands

And whats mre appalling app kaisay insan hain u are telling me i shud have offered condolences. Condolences my foot.

And no dnt reverse any rating. It doesnt effect. Its u pakistanis way of thinking which is too disgusting just carry on with it. I still cant believe some pakistani can tell another pakistani that if an indian army officer shoots himself in Jammu tau jakay condolences do.

Ratings reverse hoti hain itni galat soch reverse nahi ho sakti.

Thankyou madam.

have a nice day.

regards

People,
You all are strictly advised to prevent discussions in here and let us carry our work.Spark's ratings were reversed earlier by me upon violation.Please,have respect and trust upon decisions made by us.If you people will accuse us for being some pro-indian etc then how I am gonna work here?.My god knows what I feel for Kashmir and I don't need to disclose that.On topic,We assure you that we are doing this to maintain equilibrium for both Indians and Pakistanis.

regards

Last edited:
@Slav Defence

I want to know can I give Negative rating on these two Post

Well done ,give those hypocrite Americans the taste of their medicine.This time no civilian died which is a good thing ,i have no sympathy for those so called marines. That,s how you should give a message to those muricans.If you keep destroying lives in other countries we will strike deep inside america by killing your politicians and military people.

LOL evil Americans got what they deserve. If only the guy had a backpack nuke, then he could take out Wall Street or Capitol Hill.

Tragedy at Chattanooga---Death of 5 US Servicemen | Page 2

They are basically celebrate the death of a military personnel, which is a reserve. Most likely never even left the US

I wonder if this is within my right to leave negative on these 2 post?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom