What's new

Army jawan commits suicide in Jammu

Who cares. If he hadnt killed himself by now he might have been raping or killing some kashmiri innocent.

@fakhre mirpur
That is exactly why they are station in occupied Kashmir. Bharati troops are using rape as a weapon of terror against Kashmiri women and it is not a recent phenomena; this is happening from 1948 onwards.

Last edited:
That is exactly why they are station in occupied Kashmir. Bharati troops are using rape as a weapon of terror against Kashmiri women and it is not a recent phenomena; this is happening from 1948 onwards.

Sir app keu feel kar rahay hain. Jin kay gharon may yeh aag laggi hai yeh unka ghum hai.

Aap sirf 'Condolences' dain us marnay walay army officer pay and then tell God ,'only you know how much pain i feel for kashmir'. God's blessings will descend upon you. Yeh takleefain kashmirion kee hain Pakistan kay logon kee nahi. Ajk and iok arent a part of Pakistan.

Mujhay ab samajh aatee hai why entire j and k will ever choose to stay independent from Pakistan. Insensitive logon kay saath nahi rehna chaheeay.

When iused to read iok ppl saying india and pakistan both are using us, iused 2 think woh galat sochtay hain how can Pakistan use them but they were right. Woh galat nahi kehtay thay.

Aap us aadmi kay marnay ka ghum karain, Condolences dain, jo wahan bheja hee iss leeay gaya tha to keep that piece of land suppressed and occupied by all means whether using rape or killing and use AFSPA.

Mujhay bhi uskay marnay ka afsos hai, zinda rehta tau kya hota ,kuch kashmiri maar deta, rape karta,pata nahi pehlay hee kitnay kar chuka hoga already.

poor man, should have seen a psychiatrist, mentally unstable troop wonder what was on his mind?? what happened that he took his own life...

Sir app keu feel kar rahay hain. Jin kay gharon may yeh aag laggi hai yeh unka ghum hai.

Aap sirf 'Condolences' dain us marnay walay army officer pay and then tell God ,'only you know how much pain i feel for kashmir'. God's blessings will descend upon you. Yeh takleefain kashmirion kee hain Pakistan kay logon kee nahi. Ajk and iok arent a part of Pakistan.

Mujhay ab samajh aatee hai why entire j and k will ever choose to stay independent from Pakistan. Insensitive logon kay saath nahi rehna chaheeay.

When iused to read iok ppl saying india and pakistan both are using us, iused 2 think woh galat sochtay hain how can Pakistan use them but they were right. Woh galat nahi kehtay thay.

Aap us aadmi kay marnay ka ghum karain, Condolences dain, jo wahan bheja hee iss leeay gaya tha to keep that piece of land suppressed and occupied by all means whether using rape or killing and use AFSPA.

Mujhay bhi uskay marnay ka afsos hai, zinda rehta tau kya hota ,kuch kashmiri maar deta, rape karta,pata nahi pehlay hee kitnay kar chuka hoga already.
Problem is, they fail to appreciate the difference between a soldier who is defending his country against the oppressors or taking part in a UN peace process and a soldier who is part of an oppressing force and killing and raping innocents. They want us to mourn the death of every soldier irrespective of the role he is playing. I totally disagree with this policy, for two soldiers, defender and oppressor/rapist cant be equated and must not be equated. A Surb butcher albeit in uniform, or a Russian on Afghan killing sprees, or a Bharti raping Kashmiri women, or an American slaughtering Vietnamese and raping them deserves no, I repeat no, respect and his death is indeed celebrated, go and ask this the affected party.

Bibi, there are very few poster here who can speak fearlessly (@MastanKhan is one of them), without being dying to be politically correct, and without getting affected by the influence of others. We are not obliged at all to condole the deaths of those who have been involved and raping our brothers and sisters. These are not soldiers, these are humanoids in the uniform involved in committing horrible war crimes.

One last thing, yes, we Pakistanis in general have no respect or care of the people of Kashmir, we want Kashmir for its fresh water and not in love of Kashmiri Muslims per se. This is becoming apparent with time. Nobody cares about the human tragedy in Kashmir, they care about the piece of land. I wish I could disagree with your assertions but unfortunately you are right, and while ashamed as a Pakistani, I have to agree with you.

@Slav Defence

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom